• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
Years
Leon this game is the best game I have ever seen with mega evolution, characters from the anime, new Pokémons and I love it. I love ur work and I really can't imagine how much u have worked for this game and it's simply wow!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 8, 2020
Mt Snarlet exit is bugged if you try to go in again. I was trying to train my Pokémon but i need to go back to the previous city in order to enter in the cave

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
You may need a proofreader, even if this game is completed. A lot of grammatical errors do get in the way of immersion. Also I'm getting an error whenever I try to throw a pokeball, saying something about Nuzlock which is nonsense as I am playing normal mode...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
You may need a proofreader, even if this game is completed. A lot of grammatical errors do get in the way of immersion. Also I'm getting an error whenever I try to throw a pokeball, saying something about Nuzlock which is nonsense as I am playing normal mode...

I had this, I think its if you hit F12 to reset it it causes a bug

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Where do i get heracross, torchic ( hidden ability) and kangaskhan??

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 14, 2018

After I finish the elite 4. Is there any additional content? There seems to be an island open but I cant find waterfall anywhere to climb the waterfall for the next area. Would you be able to let me know?

By the way the game is amazing!!! Congratulations!!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Btw, is there hidden ability in this game? if there is how to get them?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 18, 2018
This final version doesn't have 3d graphics?

*btw don't you think unlimited pokemon trading in "Event Hall" area shouldn't be allowed from the beginning,? Basically you can get any pokemon from there. imo that pokemon trading guy should be locked until postgame.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 9, 2017
I've been having some problems.....The game is very good and I want to keep playing after making it to the second gym and saved and closed the game , I decided to open and play the game again but something called the sprite_resizer error appeared and I had to delete the whole game....
Any ideas on what could be going on leon ?

Last edited:
Back