• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Where can you find HM waterfall ? Because I have travelled all around the Akiba region and still couldn't find it . Also thanks Leon I managed to solve the problem somehow so please help me with this , the game is really cool and i want to do more

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2018
    Where can you find HM waterfall ? Because I have travelled all around the Akiba region and still couldn't find it . Also thanks Leon I managed to solve the problem somehow so please help me with this , the game is really cool and i want to do more

You won't get a reply mate. I've asked 2 times and I was ignored..

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    I beat the league and know i'm in Akito West but when I want to travel to the cities on the left the screen is black and i can't continue is that a glitch or is the game not that far yet? Also how do i get tm waterfall because there are a few waterfalls that i can't climb? Also policemen are still blocking the path to misty island..
    Great game though lots of fun to play!

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    yep...now Leon have to focus on study. you have to wait 1.3 version to discovery new region. 1.3 will release on july

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    yep...now Leon have to focus on study. you have to wait 1.3 version to discovery new region. 1.3 will release on july
    Well that is unexpected....but on another note lets hope there are more improvements in the game like a new region to be the champion of that would be really fun

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    I love this game so so much. Its so good. The stories, the Pokemon that are available. There's just so much content to the game and so much to do. I enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Did we need to trade to evolve kadabra into alakazam or just hit a certain level?

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hi !
    I've just started playing this game and it's wonderful so far !

I just have an issue after the second badge and the rocky cave.

The second badge is supposed to allow you to use HM flash right ? So why does it says that i need another badge when i try to use the HM flash ?

Is that a bug or did I just maybe misread the final quote of the second gym ?

Ty

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My game gives error. ?t says Script'Sprite_Resizer' line 20:TypeError occured
    no implicit conversion nil to integer

Back