• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Hey!

Amazing game haha, I've completed most of it, aside from catching all the pokemon, finishing all the quests and stuff.

I got some questions, and I've read through every page of the thread to avoid asking questions that have already been asked.

You also had a list of all legendaries (excluding gen 6); Mew, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos etc.

But I wasn't able to find Latios, Latias, Meleotta and the Gen 6 Legedaries (Xerneas, Zygarde and Yvetal, since I already read that the other 3 aren't in this game). (In fact I can't even find Route 21 on the town map.. (maybe i'm flipping blind...)

Also, How do you get to the Sea of Bodom?

route 21 is the one between duende city and Rainbow town
    Spoiler:

also shameless plugging guys,if any of you tried my modified script for HM slave replacements (you only need to have the HMs and rocksmash TM to use the effect on field no need to teach to a pokemon except for fly) can you please tell how it's working for you? need the feedback to see if there are any bugs on them (backu the original script.rxdata and your save just in case).

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    route 21 is the one between duende city and Rainbow town
    Spoiler:

also shameless plugging guys,if any of you tried my modified script for HM slave replacements (you only need to have the HMs and rocksmash TM to use the effect on field no need to teach to a pokemon except for fly) can you please tell how it's working for you? need the feedback to see if there are any bugs on them (backu the original script.rxdata and your save just in case).

Wow, thanks a lot for the information! But I'm a bit stuck..
    If I remember correctly his phone was on top of a mountain (forget which one) and it was like next to Team Rockets Base (?) but some guy came and took the phone and I'm not sure how to get it back, he just says I'm not doing anything suspicious or something along those lines..

Thanks again for the help~ !

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    Wow, thanks a lot for the information! But I'm a bit stuck..
    If I remember correctly his phone was on top of a mountain (forget which one) and it was like next to Team Rockets Base (?) but some guy came and took the phone and I'm not sure how to get it back, he just says I'm not doing anything suspicious or something along those lines..

Thanks again for the help~ !

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    First of all, thank you for such a great fangame! I loved the concept of bringing rock and metal influences to the Pokemon world! I have just a couple of questions though: where could I find Spritzee and what rod ld I use to cath Skrelp?
    Thanks for the help! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    First of all, thank you for such a great fangame! I loved the concept of bringing rock and metal influences to the Pokemon world! I have just a couple of questions though: where could I find Spritzee and what rod ld I use to cath Skrelp?
    Thanks for the help! :D

Yo, a helpful tip is: go to your game's folders, find file called encounters and look for the pokemon's name ^^ Works best if you copy and paste it into a new file of ms office or something similar and use the search option so you don't spend hours browsing :D

Also, author, big thanks for answers ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Yo, a helpful tip is: go to your game's folders, find file called encounters and look for the pokemon's name ^^ Works best if you copy and paste it into a new file of ms office or something similar and use the search option so you don't spend hours browsing :D

Also, author, big thanks for answers ^^

Thank you so so so much!! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I guys,

Alex said that he's not not going to do any changes to the scripts right now,

however someone knows how to fix the error that is happening when a pokemon born?

"Scrit 'SpriteWindow' line 219: RunTimeError ocurred.

Filenime is nil"

Maybe I can fix it for myself if I know where to change,

Thank you =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    I guys,

Alex said that he's not not going to do any changes to the scripts right now,

however someone knows how to fix the error that is happening when a pokemon born?

"Scrit 'SpriteWindow' line 219: RunTimeError ocurred.

Filenime is nil"

Maybe I can fix it for myself if I know where to change,

Thank you =)

Can you show the entire callstack? There should be some lines before the actual error.

In any case I've fixed the Intimidate + Clear Skin bug, as well as a few others. I'll fix a few more and I'll push out an update in the next few days.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    Just for the notice for maybe further fixes: in one of the caves in the Nireen City, one of those available after you get rock smash and strength, there's a TM shadow claw lying on the ground that doesn't disappear after you pick it up c:

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Just for the notice for maybe further fixes: in one of the caves in the Nireen City, one of those available after you get rock smash and strength, there's a TM shadow claw lying on the ground that doesn't disappear after you pick it up c:
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll make sure I fix it.

this is all that appear, it crashes when the egg is breaking

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8i5t0t8gvhLc2Fzd3JPTXU3RnM/view?usp=sharing
    This occurs because the game is searching for the image of the eggcracks. I have encountered the problem myself before the last update. I'm not sure what's going on, but I believe that somehow people aren't downloading the latest version of the game. It may be an error on Mediafire...
    In any case, check the Graphics-Battlers folder, there should be an image titled "eggCracks.png". If it isn't there, that's your problem. Let me know and I'll send you the image immediately.
    If the image is there, that means that another image is missing. Perhaps the egg itself? Or the background? If that's the case, it'll require further investigation.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    You're right.... there only one image with a normal egg. But there isn't anyone with the name eggcracks.png.

My version of the game is the last one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    You're right.... there only one image with a normal egg. But there isn't anyone with the name eggcracks.png.

My version of the game is the last one.

Then that is an error on Mediafire's end. I'll upload the image here for you. Download it and add it to the Battlers folder. It should work fine. Have fun =)

Attachments

• Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)
      eggCracks.png
      2 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Thank you alex, I already tried and this time the pokemon born =)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2018
    sorry for the inconvenience, but anyone has an idea how to access the locked part of aura cave (the one that says a weird power wont let you go in)?

I've already done most of the post game story quests (team magma,aqua and rocket) went to the sea of bodom (got the aenca dictionary and caught the eon twins (any idea where can I find their mega stones? also the splicer for black and white kyurem) caught almost all the legendaries (except yvetal and zygarde) beat the dragon master several times and got the ancient key (what does it do I dont know).

Now I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do,it may be something hidden in plain sight but some bad tiling on the maps obscures the answer (like the arceus quest trigger,really need to differentiate that spot with a different tile or something,literally had to talk to the whole wall to get it,or the S.I teleporters which have the same normal floor tiles making them also invisible)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Where to find lucarionite and scpetilite? and how to make pokemon follow you?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    How does riolu evolves into lucario ??
    Can there be more than 1 mega in a team used together ?
    Which mega stone are available in the game ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    sorry for the inconvenience, but anyone has an idea how to access the locked part of aura cave (the one that says a weird power wont let you go in)?

I've already done most of the post game story quests (team magma,aqua and rocket) went to the sea of bodom (got the aenca dictionary and caught the eon twins (any idea where can I find their mega stones? also the splicer for black and white kyurem) caught almost all the legendaries (except yvetal and zygarde) beat the dragon master several times and got the ancient key (what does it do I dont know).

Now I'm kinda stuck and don't know what to do,it may be something hidden in plain sight but some bad tiling on the maps obscures the answer (like the arceus quest trigger,really need to differentiate that spot with a different tile or something,literally had to talk to the whole wall to get it,or the S.I teleporters which have the same normal floor tiles making them also invisible)
    Hm, the tiles look different enough to me. If it's bothersome, I can replace them, no problem, I'll post it in the next update which should be sometime in February done.

Spoiler:

Where to find lucarionite and scpetilite? and how to make pokemon follow you?
    Lucarionite is in Nostram City, after completing a quest given by a guy who has two Lucarios in his home. And Sceptilite... well, tbh, I can't quite remember where it is. If I find it, I'll let you know. I believe there's a list of all mega stone locations somewhere in this thread, though. Have fun :)
    How does riolu evolves into lucario ??
    Can there be more than 1 mega in a team used together ?
    Which mega stone are available in the game ?
    Riolu evolves into Lucario the same way he does in the main games. Level up with high happiness. And I believe you can use only 1 mega evolution per battle, doesn't stop you from having more Pokemon that can mega evolve in your team.
    All mega games that appear in the main games are available in this game, too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2016
    hello i have a question about two pokemons and an additional questio:

first of all i really LOVE that game. i love how it isnt finished after the pokemon league and i wish it was possible for you to create additional updates :).

now my two pokemon questions: i really cant find a scyther i have been to the safari zones over and over again and just couldnt find one.
    same with pinsir. where can i find those two? is there a mega evolve for syther? its my favorite pokemon :D....

also: is it possible to evolve scyther after i have caught it?

and the other question: do i need to keep the big gold nugget or is there also a maniac in the game who whould give me something even better for it?

last question which just came to my mind: is it possible to get exp share? havent searched the forum about this one yet, but will do :).

Back