• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
  • How do I complete the Lost phone quest? A person says "I'm not doing anything suspicious' That's it. There's no policeman, no phone. Do I need to talk to a hiker or something? Also, I don't have the quest in my log. Where do I get it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    How do I complete the Lost phone quest? A person says "I'm not doing anything suspicious' That's it. There's no policeman, no phone. Do I need to talk to a hiker or something? Also, I don't have the quest in my log. Where do I get it?
    That's a long chain of quests. It's a bit complicated. In order to help you, I need to know what you've done so far. Have you got the quest? Have you been to Mt. Priest? The steps should look something like this:

Spoiler:

I believe that's about it. If problems occur, feel free to post them here.

I love Pokemon metal but when I was downloading it is not working can I have help pls
    Download it again and run it as administrator. Keep in mind the game works only on Windows. Android and iOS are a no go. Sorry about that.

Wait is this game harder than normal? If so i'll play it. However why do the screenshots look like that, they look blurry to a point.
    Well, the game is a bit harder than the canon games. The first two gyms are normal, but from the third, it gets harder and harder.
    The images look that way because I resized them to make two fit one next to another in the thread.

I try to install but it says extract failed every time?
    A random bug which happens to a lot of people. I've no idea what's causing it, and the fact it happens to a few people, and I'm not one of them (can't recreate the bug) isn't helping.
    Downloading the game again and running as administrator seems to fix the problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    I tried running as administrator and re-downloading, doesnt work and i skill get teh same error as the person above me.

Years
  • That's a long chain of quests. It's a bit complicated. In order to help you, I need to know what you've done so far. Have you got the quest? Have you been to Mt. Priest? The steps should look something like this:

Spoiler:

I believe that's about it. If problems occur, feel free to post them here.

I completed team magma quest, caught the weather trio, completed aqua quest, caught jirachi and victini. Defeated Hector, I think three times, this time the guy says that he is at a sea of bodom. Completed rocket quest, caught mewtwo. I completed the four seasons thing too. Caught the lake trio, bird trio, dog trio, lugia and ho-oh. Is there anything else?
    And no, I didn't get that quest.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    I was able to extract the game before. but some point in time I got an error message from the game.
    I tried to re-extract hoping to fix the issue, but I got the same error message above.

Is it because of updates from Windows/background software?

I really want to play this game :'(

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    can you add mega rayquaza and primal groudon/kyogre

and hoopa hoopa unbound diance mega diance volcanion and the moves dragon acention
    origin pulse and pripice blades

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Hi im very much enjoying playing pokemon metal and i've ran into a problem that i need some help with.

Basically i was catching pokemon in seneroth's safari zone and when i caught the pokemon i tried to leave and the person at the desk asked me if i wanted to leave and i accidentally said no and the next thing i know is that i got teleported to aura cave on a ledge.

Me being a complete idiot, saved the game inside the cave hoping that it was some sort of glitch and that when i restarted the game that it would fix itself (i know this was incredibly dumb of me but i really didnt want to go through the safari zone to recatch the pokemon i had already caught)

Of course when i restarted the game i found myself in the exact same spot in aura cave and i was just wandering if there was a fix to this as i really don't want to restart as i already have 7 badges and the progress ive made it this point is something i really want to keep.

Please help me :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Is there any way to enter the energy cave inside aura cave? And if it is, can anyone tell me how?
    I've got every legendary except for mewtwo and raikou (don't know where to find them)... I don't know where to go from there, i really want to see what's inside of that room (sealed room) sniff sniff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    Hi Alex... Thanks for your fan games, so metal!

Btw, I noticed a bug. My other pokemons can mega evolve, only sableye that can't do it. There's no toogle for mega evolving (Z key) when battling.
    And once more, i got stuck at Celio quest. After i gave luvdisc to his sister, she said something about travel to Laniston City through Lost Woods. But I can't find lost woods location in map. (Already found it, he's at lost forests)
    Can u help me with that?

Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2016
    Can you please make a list of all of the legendary pokemon you can catch in this game.
    Thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    For the extraction failure, could the reason be the special character in "Pokemon"? At least there are a few more people stuck at the same progress shown in screenshot above ...

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Guys, I'm really sorry I haven't been able to reply to your posts on time. My time is extremely limited, and I'm in a very bad period of my life, so please try to understand that I just can't make it. To spare you a long story, I'll just say that I moved to another country and I'm broke xD Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll try to keep this thread updated, but if I take a couple of days to reply to you, please don't be mad.

I completed team magma quest, caught the weather trio, completed aqua quest, caught jirachi and victini. Defeated Hector, I think three times, this time the guy says that he is at a sea of bodom. Completed rocket quest, caught mewtwo. I completed the four seasons thing too. Caught the lake trio, bird trio, dog trio, lugia and ho-oh. Is there anything else?
    And no, I didn't get that quest.
    That's weird, the quest should be in your quest log. You've done quite a lot in the game, I'm not sure if there's a whole lot left for you to do. Have you completed the Team Magma/Aqua quests?
    The Sea of Bodom line is one of the few things you haven't finished. Basically, follow the steps I've provided in my last reply, and you'll find your way to completing it. If more problems occur, post them, but I'm not sure I'll be able to reply in time. I apologize in advance for that. Have fun :)

can you add mega rayquaza and primal groudon/kyogre

and hoopa hoopa unbound diance mega diance volcanion and the moves dragon acention
    origin pulse and pripice blades
    Mega Rayquaza and the primal forms of Groudon/Kyogre are already in the game :) You have to finish the Team Magma quest and the Dragon Tamer quest to obtain the stones to evolve them.
    As for the rest, I'm not sure I'll be able to do that. As I already said, my time is extremely limited, and I sadly have more important things to do right now. Sorry.

Hi im very much enjoying playing pokemon metal and i've ran into a problem that i need some help with.

Basically i was catching pokemon in seneroth's safari zone and when i caught the pokemon i tried to leave and the person at the desk asked me if i wanted to leave and i accidentally said no and the next thing i know is that i got teleported to aura cave on a ledge.

Me being a complete idiot, saved the game inside the cave hoping that it was some sort of glitch and that when i restarted the game that it would fix itself (i know this was incredibly dumb of me but i really didnt want to go through the safari zone to recatch the pokemon i had already caught)

Of course when i restarted the game i found myself in the exact same spot in aura cave and i was just wandering if there was a fix to this as i really don't want to restart as i already have 7 badges and the progress ive made it this point is something i really want to keep.

Please help me :(
    Well, that is a weird bug. I can fix your save file. Send it to me via a PM (It's located in C:/Users/User/Documets/Saved games), I'll fix it for you from here and send it back.

Is there any way to enter the energy cave inside aura cave? And if it is, can anyone tell me how?
    I've got every legendary except for mewtwo and raikou (don't know where to find them)... I don't know where to go from there, i really want to see what's inside of that room (sealed room) sniff sniff
    Yes, there is a way. Once you've completed the Sea of Bodom questline and found the Empire of the Clouds, you'll be able to get in there.

Hi Alex... Thanks for your fan games, so metal!

Btw, I noticed a bug. My other pokemons can mega evolve, only sableye that can't do it. There's no toogle for mega evolving (Z key) when battling.
    And once more, i got stuck at Celio quest. After i gave luvdisc to his sister, she said something about travel to Laniston City through Lost Woods. But I can't find lost woods location in map. (Already found it, he's at lost forests)
    Can u help me with that?

Thank you.
    I'll have to look into that. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please make a list of all of the legendary pokemon you can catch in this game.
    Thanks in advance
    You can catch all legendary Pokemon, except the latest additions, like Hoopa and Volcanion.

Started a lets play of this game. Take the time out to watch it, thanks. Video will get better quality was just uploaded.

Well, that's neat. Thanks for doing that :)

To anyone having troubles extracting the game
    Guys, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Sadly, I have no idea what causes that problem, and I can't recreate the bug, either. It might be a bad file somewhere in the directories, but it's just a wild guess. I promise I'll have a look into that, but due my limited time, I'm not sure when I'll diagnose and fix it. In the mean time... I really don't know what to tell you. So far, redownloading and extracting has worked as a fix. Try moving the file to the partition where the system isn't installed and extracting it there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Alex, thanks for replying... I've already have been to the Empire of the Clouds, caught both Xerneas and Zigarde... As mohan26 i completed team magma quest, caught the weather trio, completed aqua quest, caught jirachi and victini. Defeated Hector, like six times, Completed rocket quest. I completed the four seasons thing too. Caught the lake trio, bird trio, lugia and ho-oh.
    Again, already been to the Empire of Clouds, but still can't enter the sealed room in Aura Cave... Thanks in advance

Back