• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Hey there, once again, please remember not to post two or more times in a row in such quick succession. If you have more to add to your previous post you can use the 'edit' button to make changes or the multi-quote button to quote more than one person in a single reply (usually either looks like the circled image linked above or a quotation mark with a plus sign). I've merged this post as well as some of your other duplicates and ask you keep this in mind next time.

I also recommend, again, not to post with continuous caps lock so you're not seen as angry or yelling. You might have better results asking for help if your typing's a little easier on the eyes.

Thanks and good luck!

Oops, sorry! I was used to typing in Caps. I wasn't able to see this post because I've been away for quite a while. Also sorry guys if you thought that I was angry in replying or asking questions, especially LightningAlex. My deepest apologies! :D

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Where can I get the Cloud Sphere in the four seasons island quest?

You can get the Quest after finishing the Pokemon League. The transition is: Go meet Blue at Nireen City> Find the Last Chamber> Talk to the Old Woman in Nostram City (The one with the locked door)> Then listen to the Old Woman's Story in Thrill City> Go to 4-Season Islands. :D

And do any of you guys know how to evolve Feebas? Having a hard time figuring it out! Thanks~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    I was wondering if mega zoroark or mega mismagius are available in the game because they are starter pokemon? If not, Lucario has a leg up on the other starters.

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • You can get the Quest after finishing the Pokemon League. The transition is: Go meet Blue at Nireen City> Find the Last Chamber> Talk to the Old Woman in Nostram City (The one with the locked door)> Then listen to the Old Woman's Story in Thrill City> Go to 4-Season Islands. :D

And do any of you guys know how to evolve Feebas? Having a hard time figuring it out! Thanks~

I already have the quest and I have obtained the first 2 spheres. The only thing that I don't have is the Cloud Sphere. I already search for it in every mountain but, no luck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I already have the quest and I have obtained the first 2 spheres. The only thing that I don't have is the Cloud Sphere. I already search for it in every mountain but, no luck.
    I think the Cloud Sphere is in the desert, on the way to the pyramids. Not sure though

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • Thanks for the help but, that is the location of the Fire Sphere which is I already have.

EDIT: Finally found it! Can't believe it's just behind Deoxys for I was coming back and forth in the top of Mt.Coal {XD}
    EDIT2: Why any generation 6th Pokemon can't learn any TM/HM moves?
    EDIT3: How do I start the sea of bodom quest?

Last edited:

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Thanks for the help but, that is the location of the Fire Sphere which is I already have.

EDIT: Finally found it! Can't believe it's just behind Deoxys for I was coming back and forth in the top of Mt.Coal {XD}
    EDIT2: Why any generation 6th Pokemon can't learn any TM/HM moves?
    EDIT3: How do I start the sea of bodom quest?

Have you gotten the Silver Map and the Ancient Compass? Show these 2 to the Captain in Thrill City by order: 1. Silver Map 2. Ancient Compass

And I have noticed an item which can't be taken no matter what I do. It's on Route 17 near the Super Nerd
    Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Last edited:

Ica

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Howdy!
    I'm loving the heck out of your fangame!
    I did find a couple of things you might like to know, though.

- 'Round' doesn't seem to work. Most noticeably, Swirlix in Mt. Tarot can't lay a finger on my party.

- Dig doesn't seem to do anything out of battle. ('Cant use this here.' message pops up.)

- Related to the above, Escape Ropes don't seem to do anything. (Same message.)

- There's also a TM in a cave you can pick up indefinitely... I'll see if I can find it again.

Thanks and fantastic work!

Edit - Double post combined -

Got some more stuff for ya - I like to play rather thoroughly.

- Opposing sprites switched in after a Pokemon is recalled or otherwise sent back to the opposing trainer (barring fainted Pokemon) appear layered beneath your own Pokemon's health bar.

- Cannot Fly from Pokemon League (haven't faced them yet, just on the island). (Edit: Tried, lost, and couldn't fly away.)

- Here's a big one. When you click 'B' (X?) to get out of the Move Pokemon function on the PC while still holding a Pokemon in the cursor, the Pokemon will be deleted. Haven't tried this since I nearly lost my Skarmory (Stahlvogel). Glad I didn't save >_>

Last edited:

AlexSEIS

Bishamon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    No, I still haven't got those. Where can I find those Items? .

Ancient Compass will be given after the Hiker's phone quest. Silver Map wil be given by a Girl in Laniston City after being the Champ.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    Hi! I love the game, but I've found three consistent bugs that crash the game for me. I have a Mac and play the game through Wine, so I don't know if that changes anything.

First: Intimidate seems to be buggy. I've encountered non-crashing bugs while using my Gyarados but it always crashed the game when I fought Trapinch with Gyarados. I don't have the text for the non-crashing bugs, but here's the error text for the crashing one.

Script 'PokeBattle_BattlerEffects' line 1067: NameError occurred.
    undefined local variable or method 'attacker' for #<PokeBattle_Battler:0x4d8ede0>

Second: Trying to evolve Pokemon using evolution stones always crashes the game for me. I first experienced this error while trying to evolve my Gloom to a Vileplume, but I received a similar message when I tried to evolve Growlithe to Arcanine.

Gloom:

Script 'PItem_ItemEffects'line 165: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'pbRefreshAnnotations' for #<PokemonBag_Scene:0x4b6ca20>

Growlithe:

Script 'PItem_ItemEffects'line 165: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'pbRefreshAnnotations' for #<PokemonBag_Scene:0x4abdee0>

Third: I now get an error whenever I try to change PC Box names. I obviously didn't always have this error because I changed the names of some of them at some point, but now it crashes the game whenever I try to change the box names. I haven't tried it in every area where there's a PC, but they've all crashed the game so far.

Script 'Interpreter'line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 1, map 210 (Rolford City):
    Exception: NoMethodError
    'pbStartScene'undefined method 'width'for nil:NilClass
    ***Full script:
    pbPokeCenterPC

Interpreter:243:in 'pbExecuteScript'
    TextEntry:1590:in 'pbStartScreen'
    TextEntry:1611:in 'pbEnterText'
    TextEntry:1608:in 'pbFadeOutIn'
    TextEntry:1608:in 'pbEnterText'
    TextEntry:1626:in 'pbEnterBoxName'
    PScreen_Storage:2277:in 'pbBoxName'
    PScreen_Storage:513:in 'pbBoxCommands'
    Pscreen_Storage:606:in 'pbStartScreen'
    PScreen_Storage:582:in 'loop'

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hey durankarop are you able to go inside that room in aura cave now ?
    Did Alex fix the bug? I haven't played because i was waiting for it.
    Were you able to enter?
    I downloaded the game again to see if there was any change, but i still can't go inside the room. That makes me really sad =(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Did Alex fix the bug? I haven't played because i was waiting for it.
    Were you able to enter?
    I downloaded the game again to see if there was any change, but i still can't go inside the room. That makes me really sad =(
    I was waiting for it too so I used wonder trade found some pokemon that I wanted , I bred them and hatched them after to pass the time And no unfortunately I couldn't go inside that room but here's the most amazing thing I got Yveltal from wonder trade ! Awesome , right ? You should try it maybe you could get something too , just remember it's gonna take some time

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Gotta confirm that mega Sableye isn't working. The icon trigger for the mega evolution doesn't show up on the battle screen. Kinda bummed; just put together a fresh team, too. Counting on ya, Alex.

EDIT: Actually, I found the problem after I downloaded RPGmaker trial..... The trigger item for the mega evolution in the form changes script is spelled "sablenite" when the item available in the game is spelled "sableyite." Once I changed the spelling in the script to match the item in the game, the mega evolution worked like a charm.

EDIT: Also, how do you change Deoxys' forms?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Just like to point out that the aftermath ability is broken it injures the attacker EVERYTIME they hit the pokemon with the ability not just when they finish them off

Also the flinch mechanic on Fake Out isn't working

Venipede may also have a problem in the sense it had no model it looked like i was fighting nothing

Last edited:
    Back