• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
  • Spent this week playing it, I love it. Plenty of post-game content.
    I am currently going through hunting down all the legends, there are just a few I cannot find yet:

Mewtwo - in Mt. Tarot? (need to check that yet)
    Suicune - in Mt. Coal? (searched everywhere incl. outside but I cannot find it)
    Dialga - in Mt. Frost? (need Arceus yet)
    Palkia - in Pyramid? (need Arceus yet)
    Arceus - in Hall of Origins > need Azure Flute, how (Quest)?
    Zygarde - I dunno (need Xerneas + Yveltal, I think).

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2017
    how do i get to regice in mt frost im so lost, it says count the letters. what does that even mean

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    ok, I have found out what I had to do for the magma quest but now I am stuck, I cannot find the stargazer map, I also cannot find how to get to the sea of bordem
    if anyone can help, that would be nice :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    how do i get to regice in mt frost im so lost, it says count the letters. what does that even mean

I found it :D
    REGICE = 2, 1, 3, 1, 3, 1 = East, North, South, North, South North.
    that's how you get to regice, but you have to go to the top of mt tarot to unlock all the doors to catch the trio

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    Spent this week playing it, I love it. Plenty of post-game content.
    I am currently going through hunting down all the legends, there are just a few I cannot find yet:

Mewtwo - in Mt. Tarot? (need to check that yet)
    Suicune - in Mt. Coal? (searched everywhere incl. outside but I cannot find it)
    Dialga - in Mt. Frost? (need Arceus yet)
    Palkia - in Pyramid? (need Arceus yet)
    Arceus - in Hall of Origins > need Azure Flute, how (Quest)?
    Zygarde - I dunno (need Xerneas + Yveltal, I think).
    I hope I can help, here are all the locations of all legenderies
    ARTICUNO - 4-season-island (After the orbs quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    ZAPDOS - 4-season-island (After the orbs quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    MOLTRES - 4-season-island (After the orbs quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    MEWTWO - Mt. Tarot (After the Team Rocket quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    MEW - Faraway Island (Which you can travel to after the E4)
    RAIKOU - Route 15 (After the E4, behind the Power Plant)
    ENTEI - Mt. Tarot (After the E4)
    SUICUNE - Mt. Coal (After the E4)
    LUGIA - Faraway Island (See Mew)
    HO-OH - Faraway Island (See Mew)
    CELEBI - Nireen Forest (After the Team Magma quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    REGICE - Mt. Frost (After opening their caves from the top of Mt. Tarot)
    REGISTEEL - Route 22 (After opening their caves from the top of Mt. Tarot)
    REGIROCK - Route 8 (After opening their caves from the top of Mt. Tarot)
    LATIAS - Victory Road (After the E4)
    LATIOS - Route 10 (After the E4)
    GROUDON - Mt. Priest (After the Team Magma quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    KYOGRE - Route 24 (After the Team Magma quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    RAYQUAZA - Mt. Sax (After the Team Magma quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    JIRACHI - Tower of Stargazers (After the Team Aqua quest, which can be completed after the E4)
    DEOXYS - Mt. Coal (After the E4)
    AZELF - Faraway Island (See Mew)
    MESPRIT - Faraway Island (See Mew)
    UXIE - Faraway Island (See Mew)
    PALKIA - Pyramid (After catching Arceus)
    DIALGA - Mt. Frost (After catching Arceus)
    GIRATINA - Distortion World (Which can be accessed from Mt. Frost after the E4)
    CRESSELIA - Island of the Tower of Stargazers (Which can be accessed during the Team Aqua quest)
    DARKRAI - Tower of Transyl (Which can be accessed after the E4)
    MANAPHY - Route 7 (After the E4)
    PHIONE - Breed Manaphy
    HEATRAN - Aura Cave
    REGIGIGAS - Giant's shrine (Can be caught after catching Regice, Regirock & Registeel)
    SHAYMIN - Route 12 (After the E4)
    ARCEUS - Hall of Origin (Which can be accessed after the E4 and some simple quests)
    VICTINI - The Great Pyramid (During the Team Aqua quest)
    COBALION - Mt. Coal
    TERRAKION - Victory Road (After catching Cobalion)
    VIRIZION - Lost Forest (After catching Cobalion)
    TORNADUS - Roaming (After the E4)
    THUNDURUS - Roaming (After the E4)
    LANDORUS - Roaming (After the E4)
    ZEKROM - Raurog Island
    RESHIRAM - Raurog Island
    KYUREM - Mt. Frost (After the E4)
    MELOETTA - Route 21 (After the E4)
    GENESECT - Aqua Hideout (After the E4)
    you need to get the stargazer map to get the aruze flute and then you go to the temple where roxie asked you to find and catch groudon and go deep in the cave, then use the azure flute in the middle of the room on the centre thing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Uhm hi! I'm here to report 2 bugs and i have a question. The 2 bugs are: if you surf next to the bridge between route 3 and nireen city and go downwards there is alot of black screen waiting for you... and in route 17 there is a pokeball that is impossible to get... i really wanna know what's in there ;-; Also my question is if i copy all the files of this game then download them on another computer does my progress save?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    Uhm hi! I'm here to report 2 bugs and i have a question. The 2 bugs are: if you surf next to the bridge between route 3 and nireen city and go downwards there is alot of black screen waiting for you... and in route 17 there is a pokeball that is impossible to get... i really wanna know what's in there ;-; Also my question is if i copy all the files of this game then download them on another computer does my progress save?

lighteningAlex has not been online for like a couple of months, try not to go that place and use surf, I noticed this to but I did not report it, I also found out the the move grudge does not work with really made me mad, as for the save just copy all the pokemon metal file on to your other computer, f that does not work write me back, as for the pokeball idk, have no clue how to get it so just leave it alone like I did, don't be afraid to DM if you have troubles with the game :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    Just downloaded the game and enjoying so far, one of the best I have played in a while. Hopefully I can get a response because I looking for a pikachu and cant seem to find him. Seems every pokemon is in the game but Pikachu. Anybody know of its whearabouts? And no, I do not want a raichu lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    Just downloaded the game and enjoying so far, one of the best I have played in a while. Hopefully I can get a response because I looking for a pikachu and cant seem to find him. Seems every pokemon is in the game but Pikachu. Anybody know of its whearabouts? And no, I do not want a raichu lol.

route 15 a fare way through the game thou

Years
  • I love this fan game! I am currently doing a nuzlocke and I went to do one of the quest. I did not heed the warning of the quest guy that told me I will be fighting high levels. Long story short I lost 5 of my 6 pokemon. Some how I managed to beat pokemon 25 levels above me. This is a great fan game and I do really like the quest system.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2021
    hi. realy nice game :D
    im just a bit lost... wath i need to doo to make daycare quest? i just press space and dont read and now literaly lost :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2021
    hi guys, new there :D
    god!! a nice game there :D

but i have 1 question because im a little dumb sometimes... :/

after nostram city i found the detective and say someting about a green building... i press the key too much fast and dont read all dialogue and now i dont know wath to doo in that quest... :(
    any 1 can give the details pls? ty :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2018
    Hello,

Was anyone been able to teach TM moves to Gen 6 pokemon? I am trying to teach Greninja ice beam but it does not seem to work.

Back