• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen today
The Next Demo will go from New Bark to Olivine in Johto, and Valencia to Tangelo in Orange Islands.

Mostly all of the maps are done, I just need to make some events. I have been working off and on, but 2 weeks and no longer, I promise.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Judging by the tons of screenshots, I can tell you've put a lot of effort into Metallic Silver. I'll hopefully be able to spend some time on playing the demos soon.

Now, on to other business. After added and "hiring" me over MSN Messenger (I don't mean to be rude), member Akio123 asked me to help to create overworlds for your game.

My first job was to work on Katie's based off of her sprite. I didn't see her art, so I only had her trainer sprite to work with (which needs a bit of reworking).

katiesc1.gif

[size=-3]I added a bit of UMBRELLA ACTION just in case. :P[/size]

In other words, I'm willing to work on a few overworlds in my spare time if you guys ever need help. I know it takes a lot of work to create a game, but Metallic Silver's coming along nicely.

-slithers back to working on PMV-

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen today
I updated the First Post with new screenshots. All Maps are done, all that reamains is events and sprites.

Speaking of that...

Chris's Battle Sprite is finished:

Chris.png

chrischara.jpg

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
I think you should add to pokedex: Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptyle, Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert, Gligar/Gliscor, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor and Skarmory. There are very good pokemons. I have question, do you want include Physical/Special/Other move system? And why in beta are still G/S/C pokedex and pokemon locations?

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
Yeah but in first post Flameguru add new podex where are mix of all generations.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen today
Yeah but in first post Flameguru add new podex where are mix of all generations.

That's correct. Most new Pokemon will be found in the Orange Islands...while the classic GSC Pokemon are in Johto with a few new ones that fit the areas.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I think you should add to pokedex: Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptyle, Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert, Gligar/Gliscor, Starly/Staravia/Staraptor and Skarmory. There are very good pokemons. I have question, do you want include Physical/Special/Other move system? And why in beta are still G/S/C pokedex and pokemon locations?
1. We aren't adding any Houen starters that would make four sets of starter pokemon.
2. We will consider the other pokemon.
3. I am not sure abotut he move system right now.
4. Has been answered.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Hey,
Its a very nice game. Nice mapping. I am playing right now and i am up to union cave and i just got the first badge, been playing for 1 hour

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Sorry if this is already reported, but.. Glitch: If you exit in the entrance of Union Cave, you'll end up in the TREES of Azelea(Bad Spelling)Town. Also, try to edit the Trainer Battle music. Every Trainer has the same music(Inculding The evil Team, the gym leader as well).

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
game pretty sucks imo, it's same as gold/silver

few things
1 - if you'll read the first post, you'll see the differences. the beta is only the same up to now because he hasn't gotten that far
2 - this game looks like it will be pretty awesome
3 - please just dont go and say it sucks. give a good reason
4 - the reason you gave wasn't good. by saying that it sucks and that its the same as gold/silver, you are saying that gold/silver also suck. i find this hard to believe.
5 - if you dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen today
From knight's personal profile:
knight has not made any friends yet

lol, I wonder why?

I'll post some new screenshots later, until now I hope the new ones on the first post can hold you guys over ;)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, knight is ultra and hyper rude, so no one wants to be a friend of his. Anyway, a glitch. If you walk out Union Cave's entrance, you'll end up in Azelea Town's trees(You are inside the trees.).

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen today
Well, knight is ultra and hyper rude, so no one wants to be a friend of his. Anyway, a glitch. If you walk out Union Cave's entrance, you'll end up in Azelea Town's trees(You are inside the trees.).

Thank you, The glitch is fixed. (It will be fixed in the next release)

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
ummm i dont think your correct cause when i went outside azeala town i wasnt in the trees and i am up too second rocket encounter then im am off to gym leader 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back