• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Meteor! [v3 NOW OUT (Includes sidequest)][FREE SHINY DRATINI INCLUDED]

Should I double the shiny rate??

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
  • New update:

Two-storey pokécenters!
    The healing is on the first, and shops on the second! You can see a preview on the discord (see main post).

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Ok, the first city is fully mapped (heads up, the first gym is like Kogas gym but no hints!). Going onto city 2 now!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • OK, here's the 2nd city! (not final)

Annotation 2020-06-12 211002.png

Tell me if you like it!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Over 120 people have downloaded the game, so today I'm going to grind the second city and announce that Nuzlocke mode is going to be in the game!
    The shiny rate has been doubled

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Working on it, try going into the folder PBS and change TEAMNOIR_M, Leonardo's levels, to make it easier. Don't worry about the game crashing, as the game has an in-built autosave script. As for Jirachi disappearing, I probably forgot to add a choice for Nuzlocke mode. Oops. It won't take long

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well, what was most odd, were the typings. I got poison fanged, as well as Iron Head being "Not very effective" against his first mon.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • OK, Fixed all of that, download link updated, enjoy!!
    The M key can be used to access fast-forward
    A special pokemon will be present in the 'Transfer' folder, use your pokegear's 'Trade Pokemon' option to recieve it!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Aight. Loving the speed up feature ^.^ But, on the first guy's Crobat, how come Iron Head is a 'not very effective' move? Shouldn't it be nuetral? And I got this when trying to transfer the 'Mon using the trade POkemon feature. https://imgur.com/a/DcJ9tNMAs well as various other errors that kept popping up when I used Iron Head and Smack Down. None of them are game breaking, just click ok, the text goes away and the game continues on as normal.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I found out about iron head and am fixing it, as for the mon breaking the game its an error of the file itself so I'll make a new one soon!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I want to report that cresselia and Darkrai will have a major part in the story! The lunar wing will also awaken Pokémon :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2022
    there is glitch when you go to upstairs In when you start the game you get stuck in the stairs when you trying to go back to the first area of the game.

Back