• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Meteor! [v3 NOW OUT (Includes sidequest)][FREE SHINY DRATINI INCLUDED]

Should I double the shiny rate??

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The good news is that the glitch with the Pokedex was fixed. However, there are a few odd issues present:

+ You can still take more than one starter. In fact, i guess you can take 'em all if you like. Personally, i stopped after getting 7. Doesn't help that the professor encourage you to keep picking.
    + After picking an starter, and talk to the professor a Yes/No choice along with 3 Pokeballs appears in the screen. Once you choose your answer it goes to the next scene.
    + Once you get outside of the professor lab you are not in front of her door but half screen away to the left of the lab building, by the bushes.

Also,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Using the previous save game i verified that this error was fixed:
    + Once you get outside of the professor lab you are not in front of her door but half screen away to the left of the lab building, by the bushes.

Then, i started a new game to test the other observations i mentioned but the game got stuck outside the cave after talking with the professor when she said she is going to take me to the lab. In this moment, I can press the keys to advance the dialogue but only get the sound.

After doing it for 9 times we appear in the lab and she tell me the dialog to pick a starter. But i can't do that because when i press the key to end the conversation she repeat herself all over again. I thought it was because i pressed the key more than i should so i went slowly but happens anyway.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • Using the previous save game i verified that this error was fixed:

Then, i started a new game to test the other observations i mentioned but the game got stuck outside the cave after talking with the professor when she said she is going to take me to the lab. In this moment, I can press the keys to advance the dialogue but only get the sound.

After doing it for 9 times we appear in the lab and she tell me the dialog to pick a starter. But i can't do that because when i press the key to end the conversation she repeat herself all over again. I thought it was because i pressed the key more than i should so i went slowly but happens anyway.

Ill check whats up with that, since i remade that event yesterday.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    With the new version I'm not longer getting stuck outside the cave talking with the professor. Unfortunately, the dialog loop in the lab, before picking my starter, is still present. Curiously, on the first time of that loop the background music is gone for a moment but it come back later from the second time and keep on onward.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2021
    don't know, but this thing doesn't want to speak when it is between my hands. Eether that or i don't know how to configure it to speak. I already am raging at this thing now, olasoo, one of the blindgame geecks told me that it works on his end, don't know why not for me. Please tell me how to configure it to speak with tts, thank you

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2022
    What is the latest version currently and how long?
    I had just put it to download hoping to play soon

Back