• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Midnight Moon

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
    Years
    Pokemon:Midnight Moon is brought to you by ..... Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me!

Storyline:
    Wow!!! you've just turned eighteen! And you've finally gotten your car licence!! Your mum has made you park the car in the drive way and you've sucsessfully parked the car, you hop out and run to the door and mum pops up and congratulates you on parking the car! You've already told your mum that you did'nt realy like driving the car and wanted to start to drive a motorbike as you want to travel the world and be a pokemon trainer, but its to hard to do that in a car.... You go and try to get your motor bike licence.... i cant tell you the rest of the story or else i will spoil it.....
    Rom Information:
    Pkmn Ruby version
    Version: BPRE
    Screenies:
    Coming soon
    Videos:
    Coming soon
    BannerLand:
    Pokemon:Midnight Moon

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3604/3326805280_fe710825fe.jpg?v=0
    Team:
    If you wanna say, ask
    Bugs/Glitches:
    None as of now...
    Credits:
    None yet
    Betas/Alphas:
    Will come soon

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice unique story line, and would you be able to ride a motorbike in the game? Also could you post in bigger text please it's kinda hard to see what you typed. :(

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
    Nice unique story line, and would you be able to ride a motorbike in the game? Also could you post in bigger text please it's kinda hard to see what you typed. :(

Probably a bike with a different sprite...

And if you can't read it, copy it to something else and make it bigger.

Looks good! I'll make a banner for you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    This does sound like a good mod, does moter bike means you'll be joining one of the gangs that are seen around or fighting them?

Kaylee Krysteenah Fynch

is rarely here
    Years
    Uh, how are you gonna make it look like the player drives a car, but later also have a motorbike? There's only one set of bike riding sprites, even on RSE, right?

Still, a great concept. And it would have been really fun to have the Mach Bike be a car and the Acro Bike be a motorcycle or something... But I just don't think it would work. Unless you have something planned?

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    Uh, how are you gonna make it look like the player drives a car, but later also have a motorbike? There's only one set of bike riding sprites, even on RSE, right?

Still, a great concept. And it would have been really fun to have the Mach Bike be a car and the Acro Bike be a motorcycle or something... But I just don't think it would work. Unless you have something planned?

The car is just the truck you started in from Ruby.

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
    Years

The car is just the truck you started in from Ruby.
    Well,..... yeh... im changing the truck sprite to a car and making where you come out of it a door... yeh and later on you may be able to by a car[most likely at the end when you have heaps of money...]

Back