• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Misanthropy Version 2

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Lately in the Envei Region, different forms with weird abilitlies are emerging who are even aggressive. Is this natural or someone did this? prepare yourself and get to know about the truth in the game!
(Some designs have been made but they are not finalized so I am not sharing them for now.)
Sorry, I updated after so much time. The progress have become a little slow as I am not getting much time (studies and all). I hope you will understand.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
Years
And there is me who is still waiting for this game. I know you're busy with exams and all problems, But try to release this fast. lol

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 6, 2022
Lately in the Envei Region, different forms with weird abilitlies are emerging who are even aggressive. Is this natural or someone did this? prepare yourself and get to know about the truth in the game!
(Some designs have been made but they are not finalized so I am not sharing them for now.)
Sorry, I updated after so much time. The progress have become a little slow as I am not getting much time (studies and all). I hope you will understand.

This game looks amazing, and high quality, take as much time as you can possibly take to make it amazing. Most fan games im looking at don't have this level of quality, keep up the good work!.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 24, 2020
I can not wait for that the game looks cool I hope there will be an animated sprites

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
I can not wait for that the game looks cool I hope there will be an animated sprites

hey, thanks.
Well the battle sprites will be static but we will design our own battle system. (work is in progress for that.)

Also We are looking for spriters, music composers and especially coders.
(I can coid myself but I am bit new in this so need an experienced one.)
Cointact me here or on discord. My tag is OtakuSensei#5478

1YllBerisha

Starboizy
Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
wow this ... this ... looks so good . when are you gonna release a demo ?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 27, 2023
This game looks super interesting. I'll be lookiong out for this one. Hope to get to play this soon.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
hey is this game still being worked on?

This game looks super interesting. I'll be lookiong out for this one. Hope to get to play this soon.

wouldve loved to play this.. is a demo in sight or will it take longer?

Misanthropy is still in development. We are still looking for additional artists, spriters and music composers who can help us. If you can or know someone who can, please encourage them to join the discord and contact me or Shadiben

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 30, 2021
Sorry guys for not updating for a long time but don't worry we are still developing the game albeit very slowly due to a lack of members. But for now, here are few ss.
capture044.png

bandicam_2020-11-20_14-15-47-386.jpg\

bandicam_2020-11-20_14-16-23-233.jpg

bandicam_2020-11-20_14-17-20-110.jpg

bandicam_2020-11-20_14-17-52-958.jpg

bandicam_2020-11-20_14-24-13-558.jpg

We lack scripters/coders and spriters/designers. Interested one can contact me through email or discord. Here is the discord tag: Eternal_Deus#5473
Here is the Gmail id: [email protected]

Back