• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMORPG?

SethAragorn

Survived your Post!
Years
  • OK so i know there are some rpgs and mmorpg game about pokemon But all are beta!
    Well I think this wont be fully working like in 6 years.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    I've always dreamed of a true Pokemon MMO. The thing is, usually, turn-based MMORPGs aren't very good. The challenge would be bringing a new flavor of mechanic to the table which will allow for awesome battles.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    ^_^ im sure someone can mod WoW and make it so your a pokemon attacking other pokemon.. no trainers involved, pokemon on pokemon would be easier to do.

ozmer

P o k e m a n i a c
    Years
  • MMORPG pokemon is a bad idea. For one thing in destroys the portability of the franchise and completely disables traditional pokemon gameplay. Besides, you couldn't pay me to play a game on PC. I'm strictly consoles.

Back