• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    It's giving me an error whenever I try to play the newly patched rom on my flashcart, and it has never given me that error before. The old hack played just fine on my flashcart. Unfortunately it isn't letting me post an image link because I haven't made 5 posts yet, so I can't show you the error message. =_=
    It says "load rom errcode=4"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    I love your games, it's too good. why you did not entirely change the region I mean cities roads etc. Can you recreate the Kalos and Alola region in the game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    I played the first version of the game. I downloaded the new versin today and here is my new I. how do I have to continue my previous backup

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I played the first version of the game. I downloaded the new versin today and here is my new I. how do I have to continue my previous backup

If your new version call Pokemon Moon Black 2.nds and your last versión pokemon mb2.sav you must change the pokemon mb2.sav for the same name of the game: Pokemon Moon Black 2.sav
    Like this, the emulator identify the.sav with the same name of the game. ONLY CHANGE THE NAME
    Sorry for my english, im spanish

Last edited:

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Are there plans to update to gen 7 moves, abilities, and cries or is that not possible in a DS hack yet?

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
    Years
  • a nds hack? it surely will take a long time to finish. i will surely play it after its completed. =D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    I can't patch my hack version

everytime the patch tool says: Patching failed. Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file the patch is intended for.

but why is it ?
    because i am using an already played rom?
    (sry for my english i'm from germany)
    hope somebody can help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    Hello there,
    I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me how can I change the sprites of pokemon in bw2? I've recently started working on my own project, learning more and more every day, but this has so far been an unsolvable problem for me. I've tried searching for a solution but most of the info I found was about editing trainer sprites or just recoloring the existing pokemon sprites, which wasn't what I'm looking for. I'd like to insert some fakemon and that would require completely new sprites, not just recolors, and it has obviously been done on this hack. I could go into details explaining what exactly has been bugging me, but I'm trying to keep it short (for now).
    So, would you be so kind to share the knowledge?
    Thanks in advance. Hope to get an answer soon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I can't patch my hack version

everytime the patch tool says: Patching failed. Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file the patch is intended for.

but why is it ?
    because i am using an already played rom?
    (sry for my english i'm from germany)
    hope somebody can help

I got the same error message. I think maybe, you need to find a clean rom of Black 2 and patch that with the new patch. I am not 100% sure on that, though. But it is just an idea that popped into my head.

Back