• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Thanks you guys. I have alot to catch up on, and this new computer looks and runs good. Okay, let me get back to work.

Can someone help me with tile editing? Mainly, I want to add some tiles from Emerald. PM me if you want to help with that.

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Good Work!!!
    I didn't read it but I read it a long time ago and never commented.....LOL
    I can't wait until it comes out---------
    Can I be a part of the Elite Four---If I cant I'll want to be a Frontier Brain Ill give you three pokemon for Fronteir and 5 for Elite Four--------------
    THX-

name:Field
    Pokemon (Fronteir Brain):Crobat, Seviper, and Nidoking
    Pokemon (Elite Four):Piloswine, Weavile (Sneasile if no fourth Gen. Pokemon), Dewgong, Walrein, Glalie

PM me if you would like to change something.............

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    weavile3- I would need your sprites too.

Hello everyone, not much have been going on but new sprites. I hope you like them when they're released.

Maybe you have noticed the Pidgey, Geodude, and Machop I have in my signature, those are the starters for the new region. (???) is what you're probably wondering right. If those are the new starters, what are the Nidoran still doing there huh? Who's the girl? (The new heroine of course) What's the deal with Latios and Latias? All will be revealed soon. The new boy though, might not be in. Someone likes the old one better. Anyway, expect major news very soon. You won't be disappointed.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Last edited:

Razor Ramon

Undefeated in D/P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    treecko my old friend i am back i would like to help some more i got really good revamps now (even better then before) and i got really good at mapping (give me a place to edit and i will ex:pallet or viridian) i still cant do tile editing but im happy that the game is back up and running! also happy b-day!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    _pikachu_- I want to talk to you on msn.

Dark_Lucario- You too.

Thanks for the support too you guys! I thank you!

b0bl3

teach me anything you want
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2010
    id like to be elite four but how an i post pictures?
    but if you come in msn il sent em to ya

Last edited:
    Years
  • treecko my old friend i am back i would like to help some more i got really good revamps now (even better then before) and i got really good at mapping (give me a place to edit and i will ex:pallet or viridian) i still cant do tile editing but im happy that the game is back up and running! also happy b-day!

wtf. stop being so damn corny. and ur 11 how do ulearn all this stuff and ive been in pokecommunity for about 2 years and im fourteen and i only know how to map. T_T im so sad. oh u cant do tile edditing. aha i cant ethier. anyways.

Im a good mapper so please leme map.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Not too much news lately, I just hope you didn't lose anything very important to avoid starting the hack "from scracth", which may be a pain.

Good luck, I'm supporting you!

Pierrot.

Pokémon Gainsboro and Rose.
    Years
    • Age 117
    • Seen Nov 4, 2006
    This is a hack I would consider professional-looking. It looks very well scripted, and I love your Moon sprite.

I would buy it.

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    This look like a pretty good hack. I hope you're nominated for HOTY next year. Oh, can I be an Elite Four member? I sent my sprite by PM. You can choose my Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back