• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

Seriously though, it was jsut luck that it came out that good. If I tried again, it wouldn't look that good, you know what I mean? It's like a one time thing.

Here some shots of nightlife in Celadon ;D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • Damn they're right AR, i love the new gym buildings your making especially cerulean's man. but the thing is it doesn't seem to work well at least from what im seeing with the fr/lg tiles. but that's just me. I do love the new entrance to the gym and the gym itself though man

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Lol, thanks for the comments guys.
    Seriously though, it was jsut luck that it came out that good. If I tried again, it wouldn't look that good, you know what I mean? It's like a one time thing.

Here some shots of nightlife in Celadon ;D

I think we know exactly what you're talking about. Celadon looks pretty good,, but it might be better if the lights could come on at night

Atomic Reactor

What are you talking about? The lights do come on at night?

Atomic Reactor

Well, since all the homes are locked after a certain hour, and the people sleep, I don't see a point for them to leave their lights on and waste electricity :O
    I'll have something along the lines of what blueguy is doing with houses at night, in the sequel.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Oh...
    Well, since all the homes are locked after a certain hour, and the people sleep, I don't see a point for them to leave their lights on and waste electricity :O
    I'll have something along the lines of what blueguy is doing with houses at night, in the sequel.

I don't think people want that kinda eletric bill, no.
    But I think you should make the Pokécenters door and windows be lit, since
    the Pokécenter is a 24/7 service and they are always open. Right?

Anyway, I LOVE the celadon gym, it's amazing!
    Can't wait to see more of Morning Dawn ;)

//44tim44

Atomic Reactor

Btw, 44tim44, you will be a resident that lives in Celadon..
    So the player can battle you once a day and chat with you and such. ;)

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • Yes, I suppose you're right.
    Btw, 44tim44, you will be a resident that lives in Celadon..
    So the player can battle you once a day and chat with you and such. ;)

Hey! Cool ^^

Thanks a lot~
    I thought I only were gonna be a trainer in route 4 :P

Anyway, thanks~

EDIT:
    Oh, by the way, would you mind updating my battle sprite then?
    Thanks in advance~

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Hmmm. yeah. as much as I like that you're supporting. Try and use normal writing. It's easier to read if the upper and lowercase arent switched every other letter;)

And yeah 44tim44 I'll do that.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I love the Celedon gym.
    I downloaded the demo and I can't finish it due to lack of time.
    Great game.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • wow this looks epic! i really hope you complete this game it seems like its kinda old yet new. i like the gyms and the forrest looks great and if your gonna add some anime stuff maybe a following pikachu or starter?

phoenixprime88b5

From the ashes, I rise...
    Years
  • SO your up to around Celadon now, interesting... Good job so far on the game, don't forget if you need any help, I'll help you out. I'm currently mapping the Sevii Islands, pain in the butt, but it must be done. Lol

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
    Years
  • the game looks great, i beat the demo i think (i can't figure out what to do after beating the 1st gym, people are blocking me
    i found a few bugs, the house by the fisherman in celadon cant be exited, or else you get stuck. there was another one but i forgot what it was :P
    good job AR

Atomic Reactor

Yep, I mentioned the problem with the fishermans house.
    The only thing you can do after the 1st badge is beat the fisherman, and talk to lt stone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back