• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Morning Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

jrookie: 1,2,and 3 I'm pretty sure are a factor in the game. ( their built into the essentials i think?)
    Gen 4 physical.special built in. (so its not by types) the other 2 questions are based on 3rd gen. But I'll be changing them either before the 2nd demo, or the final release. (so you can train electabuzz to lv 40 and it evolves, same with others and etc)

Krimm: Thanks a lot for playing the game. I'm glad you enjoyed it! ( when i saw you posted i had a weird feeling you were gonna say u didnt like it lol) But yeah, the music is messed up :( when PyroDX beta tests this next demo, I believe he's going to try and see if he can fix the music problem.
    And really? I made that typo? I can't believe 3 of us testers missed that lol. Thanks ^_^
    I hope you'll be ready to play the 2nd demo when it's released :P

Years
  • oki... guess i'll have to wait for 2nd demo, and maybe replaying the game, just discover that rollout+defense curl is so good for graveler with a base power of 60>120>240>480>960...OMG!!! imagine a tyrannitar with this, will wipe of anything and everything

Atomic Reactor

Alright guys, here's what I worked on today..
    I've created the Celadon City Gym..
    It's not 100% like the anime, but pretty dang close.
    screenceladongym71509.png

So.. wadda ya think?

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    That's pretty cool! It's a bit rough in places, but overall good.

Atomic Reactor

Blueguy: Thanks :) Where are these rough spots you speak of? and any suggestions on how to fix them?

PyroDX: Yup, I see what you mean... I'll fix it tommorow, same goes for those rough spots that blueguy will hopefully tell me about :P

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Wow, I'm a definite fan of that gym there! The weird thing that I see is the windows on the lower thing are a little 'squiggly'(?).

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Amazing. That is one of the best sprite works I've seen and I really love it. Like Yuoaman said, the only thing that strikes me as odd, is the windows at the bottom, but I can kinda understand why you sprited them like that. Overall I'm totally blown away dude, Keep going.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Oooh, really nice gym! There are rough spots at the bottom near the stairs, and the sides look too abrupt...All in all though, a very nice tile! =D

Atomic Reactor

Actually those "windows" on the bottom are lights. Not windows ^_^
    So they'll light up at night. And can anyone give me a tip on how I should fix these rough spots? Cause I'm not even sure what you're talking about :(

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Gorgeous~

Seriously, absolutely beautiful. I love the basis on the anime and it looks very well sprited! The one thing that I would suggest adding is a dark outline along the outer sides of the stairs to place more emphasis on them~ It just looks a little off without the outline.

I can't wait to see it in-game~

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Overall that gym is a great design. Good job. I like the color work done on the roof part. It's a bit rough at the steps. Funny enough, it make work out okay when it is placed on a map (since it should blend in better rather then being on a white background).
    Well done.

voltachu

in training pokemon hacker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    amazing game but one question when does your starter evolve because i have raised my squirtle to level 18 but it still hasn't evolved ?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Alright guys, here's what I worked on today..
    I've created the Celadon City Gym..
    It's not 100% like the anime, but pretty dang close.
    screenceladongym71509.png

So.. wadda ya think?

That nearly gave me a heart attack it's so good. Hope all the others turn out this great! The flower on top looks a little off center.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back