• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mortality

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yea but that's a plain. Where did you hear about the Pokemon becoming legendary dogs after they die?

Not all Pokemon...it was just mentioned that the towers were burnt down and killed some Pokemon, which somehow created the legendary dogs. I can't really remember. It was in For Ho-Oh the Bells Toll

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    I'll have to look at those. Do you think the new movie will have the whole Team rocket and where did you see other team rocket members in Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. I've seen that movie three times and it only enemies I saw was Jesse and James plus the pirates. I've just kinda curious.

Well in Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea. , we only get a cameo of some Team Rocket members. You remember the Raikou speacials in Pokemon Chronicles? The three Rocket members in there made a cameo and you see that they had capture Rayquaza. We don't know what happens to Rayquaza but we know they are doing something bad.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    True but that's with the Team Rocket trio. I don't count Meowth has a team rocket member. I really can't say Meowth is a team rocket member. Pokemon serve people. Though Meowth has power in the trio but he's a Pokemon and Pokemon can't be members of anything. It's like saying an attack dog is a member of the arm forces. Pokemon just serve and are owned so Meowth can't be a team rocket member. Jessie and James are members Meowth isn't.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2008
    Pokemon most likely die, of course. It's just a matter of what they want to portray Pokemon as. It's not often they mention Pokemon can die in the anime, but like all other living creatures, you would think they die eventually.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    True but that's with the Team Rocket trio. I don't count Meowth has a team rocket member. I really can't say Meowth is a team rocket member. Pokemon serve people. Though Meowth has power in the trio but he's a Pokemon and Pokemon can't be members of anything. It's like saying an attack dog is a member of the arm forces. Pokemon just serve and are owned so Meowth can't be a team rocket member. Jessie and James are members Meowth isn't.

Meowth is a member, it said in Dues and Don'ts. He joined because he wanted to, not because anyone made him, which is what was shown in the chronicles I think. Plus he can think and talk for himself, so there's not any reason why he couldn't be a member. He's smarter than Jessie and James, anyway XD He builds and controls the robots and makes up all the schemes

What happens to the other Pokemon?

Oh, I mean "some" as in "some random ones" rather than some of them died and some didn't. Well, I read on Serebii that the legedary dogs were made from the flames of Tin Tower. So I think it was random Pokemon that were killed in the flames...I definatly remember a mention of Pokemon dying

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    I agree that he does make all the schemes, control robots and is smarter then the other two but in many episodes Jessie and James kicks his butt especially when it comes to power and money. The reason they make Meowth have all the power so they can blame him for mass ups and so they don't have to do a lot of the work. I can't agree with you on Meowth being a member because at time they treat him worst then the other Pokemon they have. You never see them hit and kick Mime Jr or Wobbuffet. I think Moewth is owned by the boss because he was jealous of Persian when the boss was petting it instead of him. Was Dues and Don'ts an actual episode?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You never see them hit and kick Mime Jr or Wobbuffet

Yes I believe we do.... quite a few times? ^^ at Wobbuffet at least. Though, the pokémon don't reaspect Meowth as they do Jessie and James.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I agree that he does make all the schemes, control robots and is smarter then the other two but in many episodes Jessie and James kicks his butt especially when it comes to power and money.

You mean Jessie will. Jessie rules over them both but James treats them equally. But Jessie and James don't really think any less of him just because he's a Pokemon. They're always included equally in their schemes (digging holes etc.) and value his opinion (hence let him make the schemes) they don't make him do more work. Its just he's the only one who can fly the balloon XD None of them have money so...yeah. 'Cept James, but he doesn't use it.

The reason they make Meowth have all the power so they can blame him for mass ups and so they don't have to do a lot of the work.

James is usually included in this too, though. Jessie will make them both work because its her personality to not want to work. They usually all end up blaming each other rather than everyone against Meowth. He' said a few times he's forgot he was a Pokemon so he can't have been treated very differently from the other two.

I can't agree with you on Meowth being a member because at time they treat him worst then the other Pokemon they have. You never see them hit and kick Mime Jr or Wobbuffet.

Oh, Wobbuffet has gotten a LOT of abuse over the years. Can't say specific episodes because it happens too much, especially in Johto and AG. But again, Meowth only gets more abuse because he's an actual member...like James has been hit many times by Jessie

I think Moewth is owned by the boss because he was jealous of Persian when the boss was petting it instead of him.

No, he's not owned by the boss. He's not owned by anyone. He just works for Team Rocket. There's a chronicles episode that shows JJM when they want to get into TR. He's just jeaous because he wants someone with high status to like him or something like that

Was Dues and Don'ts an actual episode?

Yeah, it was a hilarious episode in Master Quest about JJM losing their TR memberships

Years
    To be fair for Wobbuffet: originally, Jessie kept recalling it, but since AG, it has been used in the schemes ("Berry, Berry Interesting" is a good recent example).

I really like the current topic here, but shouldn't we focus on death and all that? That's the thread's point, isn't it?

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    To be fair for Wobbuffet: originally, Jessie kept recalling it, but since AG, it has been used in the schemes ("Berry, Berry Interesting" is a good recent example).

I really like the current topic here, but shouldn't we focus on death and all that? That's the thread's point, isn't it?

I know you right but can I reply to all of Jorah's quotes before returning to the tread at hand. Thanks.

You mean Jessie will. Jessie rules over them both but James treats them equally. But Jessie and James don't really think any less of him just because he's a Pokemon. They're always included equally in their schemes (digging holes etc.) and value his opinion (hence let him make the schemes) they don't make him do more work. Its just he's the only one who can fly the balloon XD None of them have money so...yeah. 'Cept James, but he doesn't use it.

I thought he joined TR to stop living the life of fancy. I saw him return to the summer Mansion of his child hood.

James is usually included in this too, though. Jessie will make them both work because its her personality to not want to work. They usually all end up blaming each other rather than everyone against Meowth. He' said a few times he's forgot he was a Pokemon so he can't have been treated very differently from the other two.

You're right about that though.

Oh, Wobbuffet has gotten a LOT of abuse over the years. Can't say specific episodes because it happens too much, especially in Johto and AG. But again, Meowth only gets more abuse because he's an actual member...like James has been hit many times by Jessie

True.

No, he's not owned by the boss. He's not owned by anyone. He just works for Team Rocket. There's a chronicles episode that shows JJM when they want to get into TR. He's just jeaous because he wants someone with high status to like him or something like that

That makes sense I think he's the most selfish adtenion grabbiest member of TR. If that's a word.

Yeah, it was a hilarious episode in Master Quest about JJM losing their TR memberships

Cool. I'd like to watch it.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I thought he joined TR to stop living the life of fancy. I saw him return to the summer Mansion of his child hood.

James? He ran away from the mansion so he didn't have to marry Jessiebella...and then in the Battle Frontier episode explained that he was always under a lot of stress while at home. So I think both things combined stopped him from wanting to live there

That makes sense I think he's the most selfish adtenion grabbiest member of TR. If that's a word.

Well, left by himself without parents, he was rejected by a lot of people while he was young and left to live by himself. He was with that Meowth gang sometimes, but it seemed as though it was just they were all out for themselves...what's with the Meowth hate? :(

Cool. I'd like to watch it.

Yeah, I really like it

Back