• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Motionless Midnight & Endless Dawn

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    I'll email you a link and some that i thought you might like, keep in mind permision needs to be asked, and idk if they'd let ya use em. [But asking and crediting is allways a good start, lol)

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Alright I'll ask em if I can use em. And I think they'll probably say no. Not being pessimistic but the odds are the answer will be no.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Yeah most likely, but alot of the designs might inspire you XD. Hey it never hurts to ask, ya know? oh I emailed the stuff, any more help you need right now?

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Not at teh moment. But Ty's comin over t'day so we can do a little more with the game. Oh and when you find out who the bad guy is believe me you'll have never expected it.

OH How do you think Grancaius should be stopped? Don't post it on here it would give it away send it in a PM or email or soemthing

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    WHERE DO YOU GET SUCH AMAZING IDEAS!!!!!

Don't be creeped out by this dude but YOU IS AMAZING

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    lol thanks ^ ^, Idk i just do, lol. Story writing is easy for me, yet basic mathmatics is near impossible ^ ^;

Oh also this theme might work if you plan to do a tragic flash back (for will) (yes i know its dbz, but it works for sad memories) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKdgn_9SvmE&feature=related
    They have a gba version ,albeit it sounds like its fro mthe snes.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Alright I'll take a look at it. But I'm serious dude! YOU IS FREAKING AMZING!!!!

(this next part isn't serious so don't be freaked out) I.....I think I love you man!
    Once again Just joking. I don't love you but you are awesome!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    lol thanks XD, you don't have to flatter me, its not like i'm going anywear XD. Save that last bit for prision, ;D lol. (just kidding)
    Oh your first island should be big enough to hold the home town, the first 2 or 3 routes, an entry city, and a town with a gym [Where one can learn surf] That would be sufficiant for transport. (unless you want them to ride a boat to the town of the second gym and get surf there)

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    When we made teh map teh first and second Islands are connected with a bridge and then you get surf. Or if you don't feel like fighting our amazing water type fakemon then you can just take a boat. IF YOU IS LAZY

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    lol. i'd change the name up just a bit. Motionless Twilight and Endless dusk sound a tad nicer. dusk = midnight, Twilight = dawn. Its just an asthetic change i guess.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    lol sure XD. also for your evil orginization, how are you going to do it? I've got the perfect music if you plan to go with the 'Friendly coorperation front, but sinister secrets' style.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    All I got for orginization is the leaders naem and his higer ups

Leader: NightMare/???? some people already know his real name

His Generals are
    Jessica
    Gabbrielle
    Nicole
    Michelle
    Jason
    Rodney
    Hiro
    Nick

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    Thats alot of people for the rank of generals. Also since he is theoratrical as you said in your email, i'd change it.

2 seraphim/ Highest generals

4 Arch angels / commanding officers

Just leave it at six for now i'd say.

Also for the arch angels, you should alter their names to match with a common theme. I.E. Gabriel, Uirel, Raziel, and Ariel all end with Iel, and are the names of subordinate angels in religious lore.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    Alright. That works

So like

Sepharim: Jessica and Micheal

Arch Angels: Gabriel, Uirel, Raziel, adn Ariel

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I believe he meant Uriel.

WilliamWolf

Shadow Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    I'll have to explain it later. Ty will be with me and he'll be adding to it. Cuz he feels left out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2011
    lol ok. Also if your adding fakemon, you should add some sinnoh pokemon to the mix too.

Back