• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movie 12 (MAJOR SPOILERS, open at your own risk.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
Years
  • Um... does anyone else find this a little...weird? I mean, I think it'll be Arcues fo' sho', but I'm talking about the fact that his friend had a phone conversation with the creator of Pokemon. >.>;; Plus btw you do realize you supposedly went against your friend by telling this us right? ;P

-Neko

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I would like to ask a question;

Will Dawn come back in the next saga?
    She will stay as long the DP series or Platinum is not end...
    But she will leave before the 5th gen first episode anime, cherish your timw with Dawn guyz! XD

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    I think this is all a sham, unfortunately. It's been two weeks, and the OP said his friend would interview the creator on The Sunday after July 8. So yeah, this isn't real.

Years
  • well you all need some help. It's called Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina vs Arceus, or by then it might change to The Pokemon Civil War!: Arceus! So, yeah...

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    well you all need some help. It's called Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina vs Arceus, or by then it might change to The Pokemon Civil War!: Arceus! So, yeah...
    Heya, I don't think Giratina will appear again... Well that's what I think only... But I like it if all four generation legendaries battle! That would be hot!X3

Years
  • Heya, I don't think Giratina will appear again... Well that's what I think only... But I like it if all four generation legendaries battle! That would be hot!X3

No, I've read the summary, and the ending of Movie 11 shows Giratina flying off after Shaymin revives it to go after Dialga. Then Movie 12 Preview starts, and you see Dialga's eye... Palkia's Eye... and Giratina's eye... Then they are all floating in the alternate dimension that Alamos was teleported to, and they were about to start killing each other... Alot of violence, eh?!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Wow, I wonder how Ash and friends are going to take care of whatever problem Arceus brings.
    They always seem to 'talk' there way out of problems, you know.
    How far is the 12th movie from now?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    No, I've read the summary, and the ending of Movie 11 shows Giratina flying off after Shaymin revives it to go after Dialga. Then Movie 12 Preview starts, and you see Dialga's eye... Palkia's Eye... and Giratina's eye... Then they are all floating in the alternate dimension that Alamos was teleported to, and they were about to start killing each other... Alot of violence, eh?!
    Damn... I hate this... Why are these writers using the same legendaries...

Years
  • Damn... I hate this... Why are these writers using the same legendaries...

Well it's a trilogy... At least it's not like using some lame legendary that nobody likes over and over such as uh.... well the point is that these are ubers, which just showcases their power... There's nothing wrong with what their doing, unless they used the same pokemon in EVERY movie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Well it's a trilogy... At least it's not like using some lame legendary that nobody likes over and over such as uh.... well the point is that these are ubers, which just showcases their power... There's nothing wrong with what their doing, unless they used the same pokemon in EVERY movie.
    I'm just annoyed by Dialga, Palkia and Giratina...
    I love Groundon VS Kyogre VS Rayquaza more... Well Groundon VS Kyogre... This turn into a normal episode somehow...

Years
  • I'm just annoyed by Dialga, Palkia and Giratina...
    I love Groundon VS Kyogre VS Rayquaza more... Well Groundon VS Kyogre... This turn into a normal episode somehow...

Well at least they're mixing it up with darkrai shaymin and arceus... but at least giratina and palkia won't be in all 3. Who knows, the next movie may be called platinum. That's because that is what was shown right after the end of the movie 12 preview. It said Diamond and Pearl: Platinum. Soooo... Confusing!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Well at least they're mixing it up with darkrai shaymin and arceus... but at least giratina and palkia won't be in all 3. Who knows, the next movie may be called platinum. That's because that is what was shown right after the end of the movie 12 preview. It said Diamond and Pearl: Platinum. Soooo... Confusing!
    Hmm... Cosidering your answer... I assume you already watched the movie 11th...

Frank Substitute Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Trainer
    Years
  • No, I've read the summary, and the ending of Movie 11 shows Giratina flying off after Shaymin revives it to go after Dialga. Then Movie 12 Preview starts, and you see Dialga's eye... Palkia's Eye... and Giratina's eye... Then they are all floating in the alternate dimension that Alamos was teleported to, and they were about to start killing each other... Alot of violence, eh?!

where did you read this can you tell me

Years
  • where did you read this can you tell me
    Serebii and PokeBeach. They both seem the same, but I can't remember which one had the movie 12 preview, or if they both did.
    I thought Giratina and the bad guy want to kidnap Shaymin...

No zero wanted to kidnap shaymin to draw giratina, since giratina just wanted shaymin to help it get to dialga. giratina and shaymin are friends, since shaymin helped giratina survive.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • I think this is all a sham, unfortunately. It's been two weeks, and the OP said his friend would interview the creator on The Sunday after July 8. So yeah, this isn't real.

You make me laugh so hard. I, Wormow, have been helping him translate what Satoshi said when I went with him. After, Lash wanted the text so I had to translate it again. I just finished it today, Lash and my friend will post it up sooner or later.

If you think this is a sham, then report the first post and never discuss here again. I have proof that my friend went to Japan, nuff' said.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    SRkid said:
    No zero wanted to kidnap shaymin to draw giratina, since giratina just wanted shaymin to help it get to dialga. giratina and shaymin are friends, since shaymin helped giratina survive.
    Thanks I already read it in a Chinese website.
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back