• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon "Must Haves"

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I MUST have my beautiful Ampharos, always female, always nicknamed Amphy

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    Another thing is i wont challenge the first gym without all pokemon being past there first eveloution. i dont feel their strong enough unless there first evolution is past lv20.

Years
  • those are some awesome picks right there.. the poli family are cool - but i gotta admit i prefer poliwrath to politoed but thats beside the point.
    @jas: yeah i agree, but normally i'll train the one im gonna need more .. like in platinum i had chimchar as a starter and need his fighting move mach punch for him to go in the rock gym.. so i trained him to level .. i think it was 13 to let him evolve then to level 16 for extra strength, and he swept the gym lol
    @spicy: aggron is cool, i always used to catch one just before the pokemon league in emerald lol

liveitout

What? Where?
    Years
  • I never make a team without a Linoone, just because it has Pickup and that means an infinite supply of cash&items. xD That gives it a special place of honour in my roster. Sadly, its stats kind of suck...but hey, FREE ITEMS.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I never make a team without a Linoone, just because it has Pickup and that means an infinite supply of cash&items. xD That gives it a special place of honour in my roster. Sadly, its stats kind of suck...but hey, FREE ITEMS.

Hey! I never thought of that!(well maybe I did but didn't kept linnone because of crappiness XD) I should keep linoone more often lol! I really don't know why but Luxray,Aggron,Garchomp(I know that some people hate it but I still love it!), Blaziken,Honchkrow and Muk are some of the pokemon whom I always try to keep in my team whenever I get the chance.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
  • TYRANITAR!!! *Roars* None can stop its brutal rampage! Towers fall before it! Civilizations crumble to dust beneath its feet! He shatters the earth and rends the sky in two! TYRANITAR!!!!! ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!! >:D

Yeah, he's pretty badass. Been my favorite pokemon since way back in the day. His only bad stat is speed, but with at least 90 base stats everywhere else, who the hell needs it?

derozio

Years
  • TYRANITAR!!! *Roars* None can stop its brutal rampage! Towers fall before it! Civilizations crumble to dust beneath its feet! He shatters the earth and rends the sky in two! TYRANITAR!!!!! ROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!! >:D

Yeah, he's pretty badass. Been my favorite pokemon since way back in the day. His only bad stat is speed, but with at least 90 base stats everywhere else, who the hell needs it?
    Tyranitar!!!!!! I just forgot about him!! Sorry my beloved T-tar.....

Lance

I must always get Gardevoir in my team and for now,Salamence. :3

Yaliw

Water/Steel/Fighting Trainer
    Years
  • Tentacruel,

Toxic Spikes, High Speed and S.Def? Come on, you know you hate it when a Pro uses him.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Bibarel (HMs yay), Tyranitar/Dragonite/Salamence/Garchomp, Pidgeot/Swellow/Staraptor, Starter

derozio

Years
  • Actually all pseudo legendaries are pokemon which are must haves but I don't like salamence for some reason and so I don't keep it.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    I MUST HAVE A TYRANITAR!! RAWWWRR!! :3

Why? Idk, like you said its a MUST HAVE! XD

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
  • In the early times it would be Bibarel and Skarmory (yay for HM slaves? >:3)

Later times... I'd say the pseudo-legendaries (well except for Dragonite which is pretty much outclassed by Salamence).

Back