• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: Explorers of Time and Darkness

What Pokemon do you want to be

• Total voters
Years
im new here but i would like to be skitty. shes my fav. but i hope you can use wonder mail in MD 2. I also hope you can evolve b4 you beat the game, i hope you can gain old members from MD 1's team, and that there would be a great story to it

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
Oh man, I got Turtwig on that personality test. T_T; And that's my least favorite.

Well, what I want is Squirtle with Cyndaquil as my partner. I'll keep resetting until I get it!

Years
i dont have MD 2 yet but i would still want skitty, but on MD 1 my personality test was a torchic. im not a big fan of torchic but i like blaziken. so after i beat the game i kept trying to bcum a eevee or skitty, i couldnt of course. Does anyone know what nature i need to become an eevee or skitty(Calm, Sasst,Hardy?????) next Q's kinda off topic but can sum1 make a thread where we can put wondermail on 2 b rescued?? i cant. But ill write my favs 4 each power
Grass= Bulbasaur
Fire=Cyndaquil
Water= btween mudkip and piplup(hard disicion)
and other= Skitty
What is your guy's fav??? and favs in each group

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Took the personality test, got Mudkip.

I want either Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Charmander, or Cyndaquil. Sucks that they took out Eevee and Cubone, though.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
Years
  • Age 28
  • lol
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
my starter would be a turtwig but i dont know my partner . and i saw a comercial for this game. IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Why is everyone into Lucario...? Is something special from it...?

Lucario looks cool, Fighting/Steel, and had a movie that many people loved.

I'm getting Darkness though, for Mewtwo. The Wonder Mail can be used to get version exclusives, so it doesn't really matter. Oh and I took the Personality Test on a website, ended up getting Turtwig and Mudkip, so I'll go with those.

gotron228

^_^
Years
-The games feature about 400 Pokemon (Arceus and Shaymin is still in confirm) so which one will you recruit?:Arceus

-What is your explorer team name?:Well In Mystery Dungeon Blue I was Neo X but I own Time and Darkess so In darkmess I named myself Neo Darkness or Neo dark I'll come back to you with that. And in time version I named myself Neo Time.

-Which version do you have/ will you buy?:I own the JP version of Time and Darkness and I will buy erm I'll get back to you on that :(

-Who will be your partner?:Well I will be a Chimchar and my partner will be a Turtwig.

And I found out the both games will have a different final boss and no it won't be Palkia or Dialga it will be Mewtwo and another I will tell you when i can remmeber.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
-The games feature about 400 Pokemon (Arceus and Shaymin is still in confirm) so which one will you recruit?:Arceus

-What is your explorer team name?:Well In Mystery Dungeon Blue I was Neo X but I own Time and Darkess so In darkmess I named myself Neo Darkness or Neo dark I'll come back to you with that. And in time version I named myself Neo Time.

-Which version do you have/ will you buy?:I own the JP version of Time and Darkness and I will buy erm I'll get back to you on that :(

-Who will be your partner?:Well I will be a Chimchar and my partner will be a Turtwig.

And I found out the both games will have a different final boss and no it won't be Palkia or Dialga it will be Mewtwo and another I will tell you when i can remember.

i play both versions (japanese), but i fought Dialga [before credit rolls, first final boss]and Palkia [after credit rolls, second final boss]- those are the final boss ... Mewtwo is event pokemon for dark, while Celebi[not the shiny one you'll encounter in games later] is for time!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2009
I'm really looking forward to May when it comes out. I want to be cyndaquille. I better not have to go the whole game without evolving :@!!!!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
I'm really looking forward to May when it comes out. I want to be cyndaquille. I better not have to go the whole game without evolving :@!!!!

It's coming in April, not May. Anyways, I'm hoping to get either Charmander or Bulbasaur.

gotron228

^_^
Years
That's strange coz where I read i looked everywhere and they say that Mewtwo and celebi are the final bosses oh well im not all the way up to the inal boss anyway I starteda new game yesterday but it's pretty hard to understand coz its in japnaese

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
That's strange coz where I read i looked everywhere and they say that Mewtwo and celebi are the final bosses oh well im not all the way up to the inal boss anyway I starteda new game yesterday but it's pretty hard to understand coz its in japnaese
try to go to serebii, look the dungeon - lists section.
Dimensional Tower and Sky Fissure[not to confuse with Sky Stairs, Sky Stairs is one of the event dungeon].

gotron228

^_^
Years
Ok Now I satnd corrected thanks for showing me the light lol. Okay now whether to get celebi,combee,pachisuru,Riolu or Lucario=time or mewtwo,burmey,banneary,rotom=dark. I realy want to aqquire mewto but time has riolu and lkucario very hard to choose.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
I guess I'll get it, but every Pokémon game I've gotten on the DS has been pure failure on the fun factor...

EDIT: Since I was asked nicely by the creator of the thread, I'll go into more detail on why I feel that the pokémon games have been failures on the DS.

Ranger - Way to hard, it wasn't really that gripping, and the pokémon hitting your line just got me ready to break my DS in half.

Dash - Again, extremely hard, and offered nothing real to reward you for it. It was really shallow.

Mystery Dungeon - While I enjoyed the plot line, it kind of left you in the middle of town for a while, not really telling you what you need to do to advance. Also, I found the gameplay to be very boring, and the control were kind of funky.

D/P - It focused way to much on the new features, and it got extremely boring. Also, it got really hard to keep my team up to date without extreme grinding.

I think I got them all.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
-The games feature about 400 Pokemon (Arceus and Shaymin is still in confirm) so which one will you recruit?
Oh, let me see... the first that come to mind are Houndoom and Deoxys, for sure. And... the other legendaries, I suppose, and other random pokemon. Oh, and Dunspace, 'cause Dunsparce is just awesome. xD
-What is your explorer team name?
Haven't thought about it... I forgot you could name your team...
-Which version do you have/ will you buy?
Tough choice... I like Mewtwo better than Celebi, but I also like Lucario more than Lopunny... I guess Darkness. For now.
-Who will be your partner?
Well, since I'll probably be either going to be Chimchar or Torchic, I suppose I'll make my partener either Treeko or Totodile. =3

I'm looking forward to this game... it's so awesome getting to hear the pokemon, especially the legendaries, talk in the MD games, since as a trainer you usually can't. Especially if you have an undying love for a few of said legendaries... *coughDeoxyscough* >_>;

Back