• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption OCC thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • No, I wasn't really confused. But...
    When you meet a lost family member, especially someone as closely related to you than that, that was thought to be dead, the story on how you reunited would be more...epic.
    Just going in to attack a random Altaria and going 'Mum? Is that you?' isn't very...epic.

Sidequests...I'll think one up for Cinder.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • @Nakuzami
    When your mother is your enemy, a reunion isn't gonna be very...epic. Oh, Cottoni recognised her mother from a tuft of black hair on her head.

Also, I'm liking the idea every character has a sidequest. Maybe Cottoni's could be looking for her father?

Nakuzami

Years
  • @Nakuzami
    When your mother is your enemy, a reunion isn't gonna be very...epic. Oh, Cottoni recognised her mother from a tuft of black hair on her head.

Also, I'm liking the idea every character has a sidequest. Maybe Cottoni's could be looking for her father?

Or rescuing her mother...and father.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • Here it is then.

Name: Faerashe Rainstar, commonly know as "Fae".

Species: Pichu

Appearance: Spiky-Eared Pichu

Personality: Cheerful, friendly, and generally a happy soul. However, she does get upset rather easily.

Move set: ThunderShock, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Thunder Wave.

Faction: Justice

History: When she was young, Fae lived in a small tribe in the woods, with other Pichu's, Pikachu's, and a Raichu as the village elder. She was constantly ridiculed for her spiky ear, amongst other things. When the Corruption Guild attacked her tribe, the first thing she did was run into the woods, not bothering to help anyone else. This has troubled her conscience to no end. She joined the Justice Guild to avenge her parents supposed death, although she doesn't know who, if anyone, survived.

Items: None.

This good? I'll change if necessary.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    when is corruption gonna continue or are we gonna have to take control of it i am kinda wanting to get that going!

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • when is corruption gonna continue or are we gonna have to take control of it i am kinda wanting to get that going!

Make that two. I'm waiting for dajman to reply, but I'd say we'll have to take over soon. We've been stopped for so long the other guild's managed to make an entire battle. <.<

Nakuzami

Years
  • Make that two. I'm waiting for dajman to reply, but I'd say we'll have to take over soon. We've been stopped for so long the other guild's managed to make an entire battle. <.<

;)
    Why don't you just get going?? We did! But we were supposed to, weren't we -.- ?
    Well, Dajman got on for about 3 seconds to approve Abbadon and didn't do anything else, so maybe he expects you to take over? *shrugs* Who knows?

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • ;)
    Why don't you just get going?? We did! But we were supposed to, weren't we -.- ?
    Well, Dajman got on for about 3 seconds to approve Abbadon and didn't do anything else, so maybe he expects you to take over? *shrugs* Who knows?

Yup, you were supposed to xD

And you're probably right. We should pick this up and continue ourselves. I'll go do that in some moments xD

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Ok Corruption is taking charge. I can't post for some reason on the Rp thread so someone please be Blaze.

Back