• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice and Corruption OCC thread

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
  • I dunno. ._.

I was waiting for someone to make the next move since I said the corruption guild returned to the cave and all... ._.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    well they are just out side cave and i figure the one dunno luno! then afta either me or would of posted cuz i am technically watchin from the shadows! about the others returning from the attack but if no other post soon will fix mine so we can push on

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2010
    (I don't know much about this game or Pokemon in general. But I'll do my best. Also keep in mind that my main RPing comes from War/Action/horror themed sites... But I'm keeping it light hearted for the most part.)

Name: Viktor (AKA: Siris)

Species: Riolu

Appearance: Not too much is different from any-other Riolu, though his eyes are an iron grey and he has discoloration of fur on his left leg, behind his knee.

Personality: He is a calm and very collective person, and never breaks into a blind rage. He follows a moral code of  two simple rules: The innocent are not expendable. No-One left behind. Unless assigned as such, he will NOT peruse the unjust and wicked.

Move set: tackle, force palm, tail whip. (I never played the game. I watched my little sister. Hence the lack if knowledge.)

Faction: Justice

History: Unlike most in the guild, he was not born into his Riolu form. He was a highly trained killer for hire who  did his job unmatched. His most work took place while two world power countries fought after heating skirmishes between their military forces. Siris was tasked and paid to eliminate several HVTs (High value targets) and secure HVLs (High Value Locations). It was simple enough, assassinate target here, blow up an oil rig there. However, when being CASAVACed from a combat zone, his helicopter was shot clean out of the sky by hidden SAM sites. He could see his vision tunneling, feel the singeing heat of the fire engulf his body. But to his surprise...He awoke.
         He could barely stand and his head was pounding to the tune of his heartbeat. His equilibrium refused to level itself as he trudged through the sand. He caught a quick glimpse of his hands, but they didn't belong to him. The sudden shock caused his adrenaline rush and his small framed body to collapse under the pressure. He awoke to several other "creatures" staring at him as he laid unmoved in the sand. After introductions and brief conflicts, Siris moved to their "HQ". He had no-where to turn and no-one to trust. He needed help. Luckily, help is what he got. He did a few menial errands and was drafted to their cause.

Items: N/A (Considering I know none.)

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    If u know nothing about this game/rp look up pokemon mystery dungeon it may help u. :) and don't wrry it takes time and u just gotta do some studying on the matta lol

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Ok I'm back so since I missed out alot I'll be playing as a new Pokemon known as Pyro the Charmander I'll list his details and for the previous guy your accepted but please do some research before posting. And for Blaze just ditch him, he'll reappear some time.

My new Pokemon will be a Charmander, so let's hear his story, Pyro's home town is a resistence base which has been overrun by Corruption forces which forces him to leave home and go searching around for a new home and fight off corruption Pokemon and hopefully join the guild but it isn't his intentions and ofcourse his Justice.

Name: Pyro

Species: Charmander

Apperance: Pyro is an average normal Charmander but where's a pair of goggles on his forehead

Personality: Brave, Quick and Resourceful but isn't leader material although he wants to be, but his compatible with groups and such making him pretty vaulable to any group.

Move set: Flamethrower, Cut, Slash, Dragon rage

Faction: Justice

History: Pyro was raised in the volcano lands in peaceful times until at his teen years his family was attacked by corrupted Pokemon, Pro was the only Sole survivor only because his eldest brother sacrificed himself to the Dark Pokemon for Pyro's escape. Pyro now travels in any direcetion he wants hoping to find the Justice guild soon.

Items: Oran Berries, Pecha Berries, Red Gummi

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yus. I agree.
    And we need to post more =/
    I agree that it is also partly me that contributes to the lack of posting.
    I also feel that I have taken over the Justice guild. I can't be the only one that does...

D. Lawride

Years
  • Yus. I agree.
    And we need to post more =/
    I agree that it is also partly me that contributes to the lack of posting.
    I also feel that I have taken over the Justice guild. I can't be the only one that does...

Well, we could arrange an invasion from the Corruption guild again, if Silver were to lead it (otherwise, Chunk and Luno'd blow their cover). That would get it going, especially since this training session from the Justice Guild has been prolongating for waaaaaaaaay too long, me'thinks.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If we blew Luno's cover, Chunk's would be automatically blown.
    We could just end the training and just start the quest for the pillars of justice. Then we could meet all kinds of [good/evil/queer-ish] pokemon.

D. Lawride

Years
  • If we blew Luno's cover, Chunk's would be automatically blown.
    We could just end the training and just start the quest for the pillars of justice. Then we could meet all kinds of [good/evil/queer-ish] pokemon.

That was implicit, I suppose xD

But that's probably the best choice right now; the corruption guildies could just disappear in some parts of the travels to set up the attacks at the unsuspecting (or maybe not xD) Justice ones.

Silver enseron

Water type trainer.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2020
    Well i am down for whatever is decided. if u want me to do that then sure sounds good to me. i was kinda feeling the same about this needing to be spiced up a bit lol.

Back