• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Acie, The Tenth Creed

As Acie floated about the guild, Unni atop his head, the Golurk approached him. "Hello, Mr. Jam, is there anything I can do for-" Acie stopped when he saw Ally's motionless form in his giant hands. He quickly took Ally from the Golurk. "What happened?" Acie asked his voice full of concern. Ally coughed and squirmed in Acie's arms, opening her eyes and looking at the Golurk. "That Zorua wasn't very grateful..." she coughed a bit of blood. "He called me stupid. Thank you though, Mr. Jam. Who knows what the Excadrill would have done after I got knocked out."
    "Ally! It's no time to be thinking like that, you need help! Thank you, Mr. Jamhand, thank you," Acie rushed away, Ally in his arms, towards the nearest doctor. After a few minutes of people gasping at the now blood covered Ally, he found a small stall with "doctor" written above the opening and a volbeat and illumise inside. "Hello, is there anything-" the volbeat started and then saw Ally, "Oh my! Come in, quickly!" she opened a small door and Acie floated in and set Ally on a gurney. The two bug pokemon fluttered about the room, getting medical supplies and setting them down. Acie realized that Unni was crying on top of his head. "Hey, Ally's gonna be alright," he patted Unni's head and the illumise noticed and opened a door into a smaller room with a small bed and a few chairs.
    "We'll let you know when we've stabalized her," he told Acie and rushed back into the other room. Acie set Unni on the bed, which he guessed was for friends or relatives of patients who were staying over night and then lowered himself to the ground at the foot of the bed and waited.

Last edited:
    Years
    When Zoro was pushed away the first time, he went to glare at the quilava, but was met with watching the quilava get hit hard by the excadrill, and hitting the wall. 'she protected me...why?' thought Zoro as he was in a type of shock, he could see the battle unfolding infront of him, but his body wouldn't move. Finally Zoro snaps out of it when he hears the quilava yelling at him to move out of the way, the Zorua looks infront of him to see the Excadrill barreling towards him. There was no time to get out of the way, Zoro thought that he was finished, well that was untill he was tackled by the quilava, and pushed out of the way. the tackle sent Zoro rolling head over heels, untill he finally stopped a bit away from the fight. After the world had stopped spinning for Zoro, he looked behind him to see the quilava hit another wall, try to get up, then pass out right there. This made Zoro very pissed off, and even though he may get seriously injured, Zoro wanted to beat Jan senseless. But before Zoro could even move, He saw Jan getting tackled by Jam. Zoro's ears pearked up and then down when Jam said he had it covered. 'Have it covered? Jan just owned the quilava! not to mention knocking Jam over! like hell he had it covered!' thought Zoro to himself, glaring at Jan as Jam gave the excadrill the talk of his life. After Jam had left with the injured Quilava, Zoro glared at Jan in a 'get near me i'll kill you' look, even though the Zoro knew fully well that the Excadrill could have killed him if it weren't for the quilava tackling him out of the way.
    Zoro then turned around and ran off, needing some time to cool off, and the only place he could think of was the ocean. At the ocean, Zoro goes to his favorite spot on top of a little hill, over looking the sea. Wild flowers are strewn on top of it, as well as a lovely tree, great for climbing, and for thinking about stuff. Zoro looks up at the tree, making sure there were no other pokemon, and then climbs it almost to the top, on a sturdy branch that sticks out somewhat. Zoro is now half-in and half out of the leaves, looking at the ocean, the only thing showing is his head. 'Why did that quilava save me?...Am I so weak that a dumb fire pokemon has to save me?! And what the hell is that dumb Jam thinking?! Me, join his guild? a prankster joining the most revered guild second none to Raichu's guild!? Like hell I'm joining that guild! Their'll probably try and turn me into a honest, caring pokemon, and try to make me forget about my hatred for Fire types! Like hell that's happening!' thought Zoro as he lays his head down, finally deciding that he should stay up there untill he's cooled down. Zoro then falls into a light nap.

((School's tomorrow, won't be on till roughly 5:00 PM-ish... ))

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
    Vivica quietly nodded, looking down. I-I have to be strong! She sighed and looked up, when she suddenly noticed something odd.

"Aetos?" she quietly said, turning to him. "Would those two happen to be in the team also?"

She nodded towards a Metang with a Quilava on its head. The Metang quickly headed over to the doctor. The doctors quickly came out before noticing the Quilava and shooing the two inside.

The young Misdreavus turned back to facing forward. "It seemed as though the Quilava was hurt..." she quietly mused. "Do you think she'll be all right?"

((Oh, writer's block, how I loathe thee...))

zapdos926

Years
    Aetos, The Tenth Creed

"Hmm? Yes, zat is Acie." He looked closer and did notice that Ally was curled up in his arms, her fur an odd red color. "Oh dear! Come, quickly!" Aetos flapped towards the doctors building, and landed in front of it, hoping to get a look inside, but a heavy blind covered the opening. He pecked on the nearby door and a volbeat opened it.
    "I'm sorry," she said, "We have a seriously injured patient here."
    "I am a friend of zee patient. A fellow team mate," Aetos explained. "So is she. He pointed a wing towards Vivica and the bug pokemon let them in. "May we see her?"
    "No. You'll have to wait in the other room with the Metang and Mudkip." The volbeat opened up the other door and ushered them in then went back to the medical room.
    "Hey, Aetos," Acie said, his voice low and sad. If he had a mouth to frown with or dear ducts, he would be crying and frowning at that moment.
    "Comrade," that was all the skarmory could say. He saw Unni curled up on the cot, the sheets by her head were wet with tears. The steel type settled down next to the mudkip and nudged her with his beak. "It's okay, Unni. Everything vill be fine," Aetos really had no idea. He didn't know what the situation was, or what had happened, but he guessed Acie didn't want to talk about it. He might not have known what happened either. Acie looked up from his position and noticed the Misdrevious.
    "Hello," the gold-blue metang said to her. "Who might you be?"
    "Zis is Vivica. She was in the middle of a battle between a thief and a flygon. I got her out and asked if she vould like to join the team. Zat is okay vith you, Acie?"
    "Yes. We needed that last spot to be filled," he looked down. "I hope we won't need another be filled up..."
    "Don't talk like zat, Acie. Ally is going to pull through. Zese pokemon seem like good doctors. Zey von't just let a pokemon die." Aetos comforted, but knew better. Acie had outwitted him many a time and if couldn't tell how good the doctors were, or thought they were bad, who knows what would happen. The skarmory didn't speak again for a while.

(in case you haven't looked at the OOC thread, I'm offering to draw peoples characters. If you want one done, I'll only be able to do so on the weekends. The Typhlosion in my sig is an example of what could be done)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    After witnessing the action between the Quilava, Zorua and Excadrill, the Pea Pod had been hesitant to come into action. They couldn't help but berate themselves; This wasn't the kind of attitude that would win them a spot on an accomplished team. They didn't have trouble processing information on what was going on due to their combined brain power, but they weren't treating people outside of their connection as part of the team.

They needed to get used to working with others, or else they would NEVER get anywhere in the guild. But even though Jam had managed to end the conflict, maybe there was something they could do. They stood in formation around the injured Quilava. They were always nervous around types they were weak to, but they needed to get over their fear if they hoped to be a part of the guild.

They focused, their egg forms lighting up as they absorbed the suns rays. They used synthesis, using their telepathic power, they made the Quilava a temporary member of their psychic bond as they gave the energy they received from the sun directly to her. When the Quilava had enough energy to heal her wounds they disconnected her from their bond, thinking deeply amongst themselves as they hopped back towards the guild.

((Sorry for the lack of activity, my internet is disconnected. It might stay disconnected for a bit longer, sadly. But I'll be back soon; I didn't forget you guys.))

zapdos926

Years
    Acie, The Tenth Creed

Acie couldn't just wait any longer. He was about to go and ask the doctors when the illumise floated in.
    "Well? How is she?" he asked
    "She's stable, for now. There is some pretty severe internal bleeding and a few broken ribs."
    "Will she be able to pull through?"
    "If she does, it will take many weeks, months even, to fully heal."
    "If? Well, can I at least see her?"
    "She's still passed out, but yes, you can."
    Acie followed the illumise to the main room. There was no natural light except for one window. He floated to Ally's bedside and just looked at her for a while. She had a thick strand of fur hanging in front of one of her eyes and he gently pushed it away with a blue tipped claw. Her breathing was heavy and there was a lot of blood splatter from her coughing. He couldn't look at her like that anymore and he rushed out of the building, just as Aetos stuck his head out.
    "Acie!!" he called, but the metang didn't even flinch. He kept moving until he reached the outskirts of the town. He hadn't known before, but just because you didn't have tear ducts, didn't mean you couldn't cry. He was making whimpering sounds and slowed down as he approached a hill with a large tree overlooking the ocean. He let himself fall to the grass right there, arms laying behind him. He continued "crying" and listening to the waves break on the side of the cliff the hill was on. He couldn't help Ally right now and that was what hurt him most.
    "Why?" he asked no body in particular, "Why?" he yelled it this time. "Why did I let her go off like that?" but he knew the answer. Because he trusted her. "And she was probably hurt because of that Zorua..." he quieted himself. He didn't know that and shouldn't just judge, but she had gone in their direction, hadn't she? It was the Golurk, who the Zorua was with that brought her back, wasn't it? In Acie's mind, it all lead back to the Zorua, but now, he just needed to calm down.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2014
    ummm im posting becuse i dont really know what this game is ment to be is it a rpg or is it something ealse could someone please explain

ps ignore the misspelt words

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    ummm im posting becuse i dont really know what this game is ment to be is it a rpg or is it something ealse could someone please explain

ps ignore the misspelt words

This is a roleplay based off of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series. You create a character with the character SU and roleplay as them. If you would like to learn more, read the sticky threads about roleplaying. Please do not post in a roleplay IC (such as this one) thread unless it is for roleplaying. If you would like to create a character, please go to the OOC/SU thread (located in the Roleplay Lounge) and post there.

Hoped that helped C: .

If you have anymore questions, please VM or PM me, to keep clutter out of this thread. Thanks!

And a note to my other RolePlayers: I'll be posting soon, I'm sorry for not posting in a while.

Facelift

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    SNOWFLAKE STORM (Oh noes!)
    Name: Xanza
    Species: Scyther
    Level: 13
    Personality: Xanza is the type of pokemon you'd see doing anything alone. He remains aloof from communities, and even potential friends. In fact, he IS a lot like Sasuke from Naruto. Headstrong, aloof, enigmatic and is seeking vengeance. He'll go to any limits to achieve his revenge.

HISTORY
    What exactly is Xanza looking for revenge for? Well, at age 3, level 1 he saw a powerful fire pokemon murder his parents, both powerful Scizors. He tried to fight back, but his father activated the move protect and forced Xanza to teleport somewhere else.
    Xanza fell into a coma from shock, and woke up at age 7, level 1. He was weak, very weak. Therefore, he had to train. At level 5, he found out that he was being housed in a monastery of psychics. Staying and developing his mind, he left at age 9, level 6. He returned to his house at age 12, and had grew to level 9. His fury and hate was fueled by his finding of a Rainbow Wing. The town asked his to stay, but he brutally beat all the young fire pokemon and escaped.
    Now, at age 16, level 13, he has found out what pokemon his target is:
    The legendary Ho-oh​

Moveset: U-turn, X- Scissor, Fury Cutter, Brick Break, Tackle
    Notes: Has a strong hate for fire pokemon

Name: Dousing Fire Organization
    Leader: Xanza
    Goal: Dedicated to the capture and enslavement of all legendary fire pokemon, and the awakening of the legendary Genesect
    Members: Xanza the Leader, Bane (Heracross lvl 10 male) the Muscle, Vlenza (Venipede lvl 12 male) the Poisoner, Shell (Dwebble lvl 8 female) the Resister, Nin (Nincada lvl 9 female) the Ground, and Kit (Surskit lvl 9 female) the DOuser
    Notes: Xanza found Bane during his travel to his parent's burned house; Vlenza joined when he saw the two easily defeat a Charmeleon and throw it underwater; the three found Shell in a desert; Nin also joined the two in the desert; and Kit joined to extract revenge against a certain Charizard​

Last edited:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    ~Anette~

"Well...I was on my way to get some berries for a Darmanitan back at home..." her voice trailed off when she dug around in her bag. "Oh no! I just gave away the ones I had! I'll have to get more....oh, excuse me..." she said, darting off towards the woods. She knew the Darmanitan's family didn't have a lot of money to pay for food back at home, and how the Darmanitans were too busy watching their children to leave the home. She stopped at the edge of Espera Forest.

Espera Forest had two sides...the warmer, more friendlier side, where most of the Pokemon inside lived...and the creepier side, said to be home to many Poison and Ghost-type Pokemon. She had originally intended to go to the other side, but in her hurry to get there she took the wrong path.

She slowly made her way inside. This side of the forest had a very eerie feel to it. She wanted to get home with the berries quickly. She checked every bush along the way, but they had little to no berries. Thirty minutes in and she only had four. "Ooh...this is just great," she muttered, checking a bush and finding no berries.

A sound startled her and she turned around. "H-hello? Who's there?" she asked aloud, becoming very nervous.

-Isamu-

Isamu had stopped in the other side of Espera forest to rest for a bit. Getting back to Bell Town took several hours by foot, and he was thirsty. Hiding the bag of treasure in a bush, he walked over to a small market. An oddly colored Kecleon stood there. "Hello," Isamu said, "what do you have to offer?"

"Well," the Kecleon said, looking down at his merchandise, "I have berries, big and small apples, different types of bands, TMs, Orbs, anything an adventurer like you needs." He grinned.

"A big apple will do just fine," he said, picking one up. "How much?" The two agreed on a price and Isamu walked away munching on an apple. On his way back to the bush where he had hidden his things he overheard a Cherrim say something about a wanted criminal who had escaped from jail. He went over to the local Wanted board and, sure enough, saw the picture of the criminal they were talking about. An Arbok was pictured, and there was a large reward for his capture. Apparently he had recently escaped from jail and was wanted for kidnapping. Isamu realized the danger this criminal could be and decided he should apprehend him. He ran into the woods, forgetting the bag of goods hidden in the bush.

(Many apologies for not posting in awhile!)

Facelift

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    TEAM DOUSING FIRE
    "Woah, get a load of that! An Arcanine, all by himself!"
    Bane grinned, readying his horn.
    Xanza tensed, getting ready for a Swords Dance.
    Vlenza readied his poison cannons.
    Kit hurried to a nearby pond.
    Shell dug himself into a hole.
    Nin attacked.
    Leaping at the Arcanine, he unleased a powerful Leech Life.
    Or, it would have been powerful if the pokemon was of a grass type, and not a strong, quick fire type like this one. The Arcanine knocked him into the ground, but was subdued by a strong String Shot. Nin hurled a Sand Attack into the Arcanine's face, and the fight began.
    Xanza charged forward with Swords Dance.
    "Hah!"
    Behind him, Shell, Vlenza and Kit readied the trio attack.
    "Deadly Fire Killer! Rock Blast, Poison Sting, and Bubblebeam! Let's go!"
    It hit Arcanine in his back, and he howled in pain. But there was still fight in him. He unleashed a deadly Fire Blast.
    "Foolish bugs! Don't you know what happens when you face a Guild Master, an incinerating foe?" He roared.
    Arcanine charged into Xanza, hurling him up in the sky.
    "Say goodbye to your wings, punk."
    Xanza soon disappeared from sight.
    Arcanine faced the rest of the team and let loose a Blast Burn. Bane charged at him, dodging the flames, but fell to a Flamethrower.
    A Heat Wave, and then Arcanine left the team lying unconscious.
    2 Hours Later
    Xanza woke to find his wings clipped. He struggled up, and then his eyes widened in shock. His Rainbow Wing was glowing.
    The Rainbow Wing only glowed when Ho-oh was near.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Umbra slipped off her sparkling necklace and put it into her bag. She hummed to herself a bit as she moved the bag into her makeshift home, a modest cave near the beach, with a small entrance. Umbra's first order of business when she moved here was to conceal it from view, and she'd done an acceptable job at it. She'd draped the entrance with vines, and dragged a few stones around to make it less noticeable against the cliff face. Not only that, but she'd carved out a tiny niche in the inside of the cave just to store her valuables. Her logic was simple: the less anyone saw of what she owned, the less likely they'd discover her less-than-lawful intentions.

After packing away all of the things that would give away who she was, she slipped out of the cave and walked casually down to the beach, enjoying the air and the sun. As a regular Umbreon, she could walk like she wasn't trying to hide. Her first instincts were still to slink in the shadows, but she'd learned after a few months of practice to override those instincts, and stay in the sun and not suspicious. She reached the beach without incident, and sat by the water's edge. She didn't usually come this way; normally she went straight toward the sweet sound of bells. But today felt different, more calm than other days. Umbra wanted to enjoy it the best she could, and she'd decided previously that she would pay the beach a visit. It was high tide now, it seemed, so Umbra had no worry about the ocean advancing on her. She hated water with a vengeance, but still sat within feet of the edge. It was the criminal Umbra that hated water, not this one.

Actually, they both hated water. But the world didn't need to know that.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Cameron looked up as he saw officer Magnezone slowly float towards him. The Magnemite started takign away the Mienfoo, Stanley and Reece. Two Magnemite came behind Cameron and slowly they took him into the Bell Town Jail. Cameron inspected his cell. He wasn't in the same cell as his team mates. Instead he looked along and saw a Pichu sitting on a bed. The Pichu had a scar on its head and didn't look like a criminal at all. The Pichu looked up at Cameron. "Uhh... I'm Cameron." When the Pichu heard this it smiled. Then Cameron noticed something. He thought he had seen this Pichu before. The scar also looked familiar. Then he noticed. "I don't need to know your name Luke."
    The Pichu smiled and said, "You finally noticed? Well yes it is me." Slowly the Pichu changed its shape into a Zoroark. "That scar you gave me stays with me when I transform. You didn't need to kick me out of the team."
    "You abandoned us at the shrine! When we escaped I had no choice but to kick you out!"
    "I don't care! I'm finished with you... well I don't mind being let back in."
    "Fine. But only if you get us out of here!"
    "Sure! I knew you would appear sometime so I waited for you." Luke turned into a Diglet and dug underneath the cell door. Cameron followed through the hole. They ran along the jail corridor. Cameron was about to take a corner when he suddenly saw a figure walking down. Cameron quickly jumped back behind the wall. He heard some voices coming from the corridor.
    "We gotta transport some criminals to our other jail near treasure town. Who should we take."
    "What about that team we just brought in. Team Aura."
    "OK I'll grab the Lucario."
    Cameron thought for a moment. They were coming for him. He hide around another wall with Luke until the officer had passed. Then he continued on. He turned a corner and stared in shock. The way out. But it was guarded by a Sceptile that had just seen him.
    "Now!" Luke shouted. Cameron jumped up as Luke turned into a Skarmory. They slammed into the roof and smashed the way through. "Hehehe. That was too easy," Luke said to Cameron.
    "We are gonna be spotted soon though."
    "Who cares, lets find a place to hide."

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Jamhand Carter, Charabanc​

Jam was mulling over the incident earlier. The incident made Jan looked like the villain in several villagers' eyes. It put the life of the Quilava in great danger, and Zoro is nowhere in accepting his offer. He hoped he could have a few moments with Zoro after bringing the Quilava back to his teammates, but the Zorua was gone immediately. He sent Jan back to the guild where he awaits his punishment. Jam sighed. He was walking in front of the city jail, where several of the more rowdy citizens reside. Suddenly...

BOOM!

The roof of the jail exploded in a shower of bricks. Jam could make out the shape of a Skarmory and some shadows. He was not sure of those were Pokemon though. He only know one thing. It was an escapee. He needs to do something.

Attack before you talk, that is Jam's way. He sent a Stone Edge towards the Skarmory. He didn't know whether it hit or not. He does not care. But to be sure, he sent another one.

"You! Who are you?" Jam shouted to the shadows. This may be hard. He pressed a button in his arm. Being a robot and all, he could summon his team mates at will. If they heard the summon, Fhanda and Leolamin would come to his aid. They hoped they come soon enough.

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
    Cameron and Luke

Luke heard a voice shout towards him. He turned his head quickly enough to see a Stone Edge coming towards him. It hit hard and knocked him off course. He toppled and turned but regained balance eventually. Cameron, who was on Luke's back released an Aura Sphere at the Golurk but it missed. "Grrrr, it seems we have somebody after us!" Luke said.
    "Retreat to the beach!" Cameron commanded. They started flying off towards the beach.

(This is an edit. If Miltank doesn't read this then I'll post it in the OOC thread. mIltank, you will have to edit your post aswell so it is acctually right. Sorry I made it so you have to but I got confused making you confused. Also sorry for short post but I have a really bad headache right now.)

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    (OOC: I cannot understand. Hey luigi, can you specify at the top of your posts who is speaking, whether cameron or luke? thanks. that would be a great help)

Jamhand Carter, Charabanc

"Zat Zkarmory juzt dived on me! Ve have to stop him at vonce!" a voice said atop the Skarmory. Jam couldn't quite understand what he meant by saying that, all he saw was that they were escaping. "Hey! Stop!" Jam sent another Stone Edge flying from the ground to the Skarmory. It missed. However, a Flamethrower and a Petal Dance emitted from the other side. Jam saw two of his team mates rushed towards him.

"Jan is under Gin's and Battlebeard's care, as you instructe," Leolamin reported. Fhanda was looking up.

"I'm not sure about this, but I think that is not a Skarmory. Me guess it is a Ditto or some sort using Transform."

"Either way, we need to apprehend them. This escape may lead to more," Jam said. Being the leader, he needs to decide for the team in an instant. "C'mon. Attack!" Jam sent another Stone Edge, whereas Fhanda and Leo sent a Petal Dance and a Flamethrower respectively. These attacks would be fairly hard to evade, Jam thought.

zapdos926

Years
    (How could Luke have known that if he wasn't there for the fight while Aetos was there, also, Aetos is in a doctors building.)

This is only an OOC post mostly because no one really looks at the OOC thread. Sorry. I'd actually post if there weren't those flaws in Luigi's post.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Snowflake Storm
    Name: Team Hurricane
    Leader: Age 17, Jessie the Cherrim.
    Goal: To stop evil. Will do any missions.
    Members: Age 22, Brock the Marowak, Age 29, Alex the Chandelure, Age 19, Rosie the Altaria
    Notes: Jessie is Level 47. The rest of the team is Level 45. Jessie is very hyper and cheerful. She spent her whole life training with her father. Brock is very emotionless and sometimes mean. He likes to train in a private cave. Alex is usually happy but sometimes he will get very mad. Alex likes to listen to music. Rosie loves to fly and has a crush on Brock. She usually gets very nervous but she loves adventuring.

Last edited:
    Years
    Zoro had been asleep in the tree, having a actually pleasant dream, and almost forgetting at what happened earlier. Suddenly the Zorua was startled awake by some one yelling. Shaking himself awake, the Zorua looks down to see a Metang, the same one that had stared at him wierdly before. 'Because of me? like hell! that dumb quilava tried to play hero! its her fault!' thought Zoro as he frowns, hitting the branch with his paw, which caused a berry from the tree to fall off, landing right infront of the metang. The berry droping startled the zorua, who walked backwards to hide in the tree leaves.

((Sorry its so short DX I promise i'll be on more, family and computer issues DX ))

Back