• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song (T)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • Acie, The Tenth Creed

A berry fell and bounced off Acie's head, startling the metang. He looked up into the tree, the computer part of his mind going into overdrive, picking out any thing odd in the tree until, finally, he saw the paw of a Zorua, an oddly colored one. Just knowing that the Zorua was here made him angry, and that fueled him. He rose straight up as fast as he could and looked the dark type right in the eyes.
    "You," was all he said before he rushed towards the other pokemon, one arm extended, and pinned him against the tree, Acie's claws digging into the wood enough that the blue stripe couldn't be seen.
    "You!" he said again, eyes narrowing with anger. "Ally helped you! I don't know what actually happened, but the last thing she said before coughing up her own blood was that you weren't very grateful. I have no idea how she helped you, but I have a feeling you would have died if she hadn't, and now, Ally is in the hospital. If she dies..." he couldn't think of anything, mostly because he didnt want to think of what it would be like if Ally died. "If she dies, and you didn't even so much as thank her, when she gave her life so that you could continue yours, you'll wish she hadn't been there to save your sorry a*s."
    Acie pulled his claws out of the tree, letting the Zorua drop to the next branch down, when he noticed something. In Acie's mind, the Zorua was highlighted in the bright blue of someone he would usually be trying to help but his own arm was highlighted in dark red, that he was the hostile and try as he might, the metang couldn't switch the colors. Acie realized what he had done and then dropped from the height to the ground again, leaving a rather large crater as well as a very loud "thwump." He couldn't blame his computer mind for highlighting himself now that he thought about it and it saddened Acie even more that he had allowed himself to become a threat. He had been taught better than that. Acie didn't like thinking about himself like that and turned his mind bak to the Zorua.
    "If my guess is correct, and Ally did save you from something," he started but didn't move from the pit he had made, "she did it because it's her job. As a part of a rescue team, it is her job to help those who need it, and judging by the condition Ally is in, you more than just needed it. She saved your life and I'm not sure how, but she broke three ribs and was severely injured in the process, not because she was hoping for glory, but because she's kind enough, and caring enough. That's why I love-" he had let something personal slip out, but because of Ally's condition, it seemed as good a time as any to tell someone. "That's why I love her. Because she is willing to give her own life out of the goodness of her heart to save those as mean as you. I saw you pour water on the exeggute, Ally was asleep, but I saw how mean you can be. You probably didn't even know that pokemon, yet still, you did that to him? I never told Ally that but even if she knew, she would have put your life before hers and done the same thing." Acie floated up, slowly and down to the beach, leaving the Zorua behind. The metang floated along, slowly and quietly, staring at the sand benieth him.

Moonlily

Tarot Queen
    Years
  • Vivica quietly floated over to the corner and looked down. She didn't want this person to die. She knew how it felt to lose people you loved.
    She glanced over to Aetos and the Metang that he had said was named Acie. They were quietly talking in hushed whispers, ones that she couldn't hear. After a few minutes, the doctors came out and said a few words. All Vivica could do was watch as the Pokemon discussed the matter of the Quilava's condidtion.
    It took all of Vivica's power to not cry. After Acie went into another room, the young Misdreavous floated over to Mudkip named Unni. Quietly sitting down on the cot, she started speaking to her. "I'm sure it'll be alright. You all seem to be the types that never give up."
    Vivica turned her head to Aetos. He was a good distance away from her, so she stayed where she was. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I've been on my own for a while, so I know a lot on how to take care of injuries."
    Suddenly, Acie rushed out of the room and out of the building. All Vivica could do was blink as the Metang rushed in front of her, coming close to touching her. After quickly shuddering, the androphobe scooted back on the cot, away from the walkway. Now I just hope I can get rid of my fear...

((I LIVE!!! Sorry i haven't updated in so long. ^.^' The family computer fot a virus on it and that somehow effected the wifi so I was basically unconnected to the internet. I thank Skyrim and Tales of Vesperia for my survival...))

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Aetos, The Tenth Creed

"Well, that might help in a pinch if someone gets hurt in a dungeon or somesing like zat, but now, vee are in a city, where zere are doctors and medical supplies," Aetos said just loud enough to hear. He watched Unni get up closer to Vivica, laying down so close that her back was touching the ghost types body and couldn't help but smile a bit. He heard what Vivica said and replied "Ally the most out of us. She would never give up, she vould rather die trying to save someone, which I assume is vhat she vas trying to do, than to just sit back and watch. Acie really does care about her, and I know zat if there vas anything he could do right now, he vould. He really should't have run off like zat though. It vorries me that he will not know vhat will happen to Ally, especially since he's not here. I'm sure zat if Ally wakes up, he vill be the first person she would vant to see. I am going to go find him, would you mind making sure Unni doesn't get into any trouble, not that she'll move due to zee situation zat Ally is in. I'll be back soon, and try not to scream so loudly if a male touches you, you're indoors," Aetos left the building with a wave of his wing and flew off to find Acie.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    People often thought of Louie as ignorant simply because he spent his day in the kitchen, but he picked up on very many pieces of gossip. There was a lot going on outside; a Jan had attacked an innocent Zorua, as Louie had heard from a young wingull. A Lickitung mentioned that the jail may be in trouble... and Louie was getting a bit anxious. It looked as if the people outside were having trouble with all of this chaos.

The swalot took another glance down at his cooking utensils. The food can wait. It looks like they might need a second set of hands out there to help. Besides, Louie couldn't concentrate on cooking. Louie left out a large tray of biscuits for people to take and closed the kitchen, hastily making his way outside. What was this town coming to, anyways?

Facelift

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    Xanza, all by himself now

The Rainbow Wing was glowing. It illuminated Xanza's face. He couldn't believe his luck. Ho-oh! His revenge! A flame, a desire for revenge grew in his heart as a smile broke out on his face. Today, he would see Ho-oh dead and forgotten. Just then, a Hoppip floated past him, humming happily. Where was he? For the first time since he had landed, he realized that he was somewhere. Somewhere he'd been before. But he couldn't remember where. Above him, a banner flew.
    WELCOME TO BELL TOWN​
    Bell Town, was that close to Espera Forest? Or maybe....?!!
    Xanza fell to the ground, shaking furiously. Ugh... Smell of fire. Dang it... Ho-oh?

The legendary firebird looked down on the Scyther. The bug had his Rainbow Wing. Ho-oh knew instantly that Heatran had stolen his wing, and given it to the two Magmar who had killed the boy's parents. Luckily, they knew Protect, for the boy. Heatran was in league with Genesect. But wasn't Genesect dead, gone with Meleottta? He had to speak to Zekrom and Reshiram about this. Bad things were happening, and this boy was just a victim of it all.

Years
  • Rick arrives at the edge of town, hovering over it and taking in the view. "What a nice little place. Maybe I'll stop and rest here for a while." Suddenly, an explosion rocks one of the buildings, several Pokemon fleeing from the scene. "Whoa! So much for peaceful! Let's rock!" Rick leaps into action, flying forward in a green blur. "WHOOSH!" He lands next to a large Golurk, noticing all the attacks being thrown. "Hoo ha! Emerald Dash, here to save the day! What's the situation, Big Blue?"

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Jamhand Carter, Charabanc

A Flygon landed next to Jam. "Hoo ha! Emerald Dash, here to save the day! What's the situation, Big Blue?" Big Blue?

"Whoever you are, I suggest you keep out of this incident. I am Jamhand Carter the Unmatched, master of the guild Charabanc.. I am no Big Blue," Jam seriously answered. "Fhanda, and Leo, follow them!" Jam ordered. The Liligant and Arcanine hurried of to the direction where the escapees are heading. Being a robot, Jam let out the thrusters hidden behind his back. He flew off following the escapees. Both Zoroark and Lucario were headed off to the beach.

"Leo, Fhanda, stop!" Jam shouted. He kept his thrusters away. "They've gone. It's no use to follow them. Leo, report to Raichu the incident, and the escape. Fhanda, proceed to Raichu's guild, and asked someone to assist in the situation. I will be going back to Charabanc. Jan and I still has to talk. Wait for further instructions, or whatever Raichu said. We need those two escapees now."

Years
  • Rick watches as Jam flies after his teammates, mildly impressed. "Not bad, but he should see this. WHOOSH!" He leaps into the air, his incredible speed allowing him to catch up with the team in no time. He overhears part of the conversation. "... Fhanda,proceed to Raichu's guild, and ask someone to assist in the situation..." "Hold up, Jamjars. Save the lady a trip. I'll assist her, as time is of the essence here." He flies over to Fhanda, bowing his head respectfully. "Hi there. I'm Rick, Dragon of the Sands! Always on hand to lend a hand. That's right!"

miltankRancher

Years
  • Jamhand Carter, Charabanc

Leo, as the obedient Pokemon, ran off to warn Raichu and the other's of the event. Fhanda, meanwhile stood staring at Jam, unsure of what to do. The Flygon offered his help.

"We are Charabanc. Tell me who you are, and I just might consider your help. But, for now, this mission is strictly for top-class rescuers already. Unless you tell me, who you really are, Dragon of the Sands, I cannot accept your help really," Jam solemnly said while waiting for the Flygon's answer.

Gin caught up to them. "Good thing I still catch you here, Jam."

"Gin, what happened?" The Slowbro was panting. "Tell me."

"It's Jan. He escaped."

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Peeko and the rest of his team are just leaving the rescue guild. Newly graduated they are exited to see the rest of the as an official team. "So what now boss" asks Gary, the Garchomp,
    "What?" Peeko replies
    "Well, you know, where now an official team. After training for that long we graduated from Raichu's guild. What now" Gary asked him.
    "I don't know, what ever come to us" Peeko tells him.
    "Well, if it isn't an old friend..." A voice from behind says
    The team turns around and see's him. With blue skin and shining pumps on his back, he was here. It was Blastoise, and the same one that had embarresed Peeko long ago. Peeko could feel something inside of him telling him to charge at him. But he held himself back. He knew he'sd have to attack with suprise or Blastoise's Hydro Pump would easily take them out. Next to Blastoise stood a Kabutops and a Omarstar.
    "What do you want" Peeko asks him.
    "Just to catch up with an old friend, you see. You just graduated from the Guild. I graduated monthas ago so maybe you should let me and my team show you around." Blastoise sarcastically responds.
    "We know our way" Peeko replies.
    "Why don't we just attack this fool" Nio asks Peeko in a queit whisper.
    "There to strong to go head on against." Peeko answers.
    "Well, seems like you guys are plannning something. An attach huh. Well take this!" Blastoise says as he launches a Hydro Pump at the team. Peeko rolls out of the way and Nio go's underground to evade the attack. (Hydro Pump has low accuracy, not godmodding).
    "I got this!" Yelled Gary as he ran into battle.
    "Fool!" Blastoise says as Omarstar launches a Ice Beam that hits the Garchomp hard.
    Suddenly, Nio arrises out of the ground and smacks away the Kabutops. Kabutops faints. With Blastoise's team distracted Rhyper goes for a brick break on hte Omarstar. Blastoise responds quickly and Knocks out Rhyper and Nio with a Hydro Pump. He then catches Maggy off guard and knocks out theMagcargo with a Scald. Lizzy charges at Blastoise but is taken down by an Ice Beam. As he falls, right Behind his Tyree, who's rock through hits hard, but not hard enough. Blastoise gets up and hits him with a scald. With his whole team down, Peeko is left alone. It becomes a one-on-one battle. Peeko remmembersthe first time went one on one. it was he first time he had ever lost. He hated losing. He charged at Blastoise blindly. He ttok out everything he felt for years, the moment was now. He knew it was his only chance to redeem him self. He was hit bt a scald, but he felt nothing. He jsut chraged. He lande a hit straight on to Blastoise's face. Blastoise fell back and fainted. Peeko won, he had finally achived what he had been waiting for all these years. He chacked on the rest of his tem. They are where ok, and could get back up. They decided to go home and rest, it had been an evetfull day today.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Jankhan Beestinger, Ex-Charabanc: Deserter​

Jan was panting, his drills wet with sweat. He does not know where he is since he just ran blindly after the incident at the guild. The truth is there. If Jam sees it, it is over. Better to leave early to escape Jam's wrath. Deep inside, Jan is afraid of his childhood friend. Underneath that cool facade, Jam is a monster, capable of anything. Jan just ran, away from Charabanc, away from Bell Town, away from Jan. He could not defend himslef. He had become a deserter, a traitor.

"Ha, ha," Jan stopped for a moment. He had ran quite a good distance. He fell to the ground, tired. He recalled all the events. It had been his fault that little Quilava was taken to the hospital. Arceus' knows what happened to her. It had been his fault that Zoro was rejected. It has been his fault that Gin and Battlebeard lay down on the cold guild floor. Jan shuddered from the thought. Wait.

"All my life, I am always the cause of the pain! I have never been good at anything. That Jam always takes what is rightfully mine. Taiho's attention, Charabanc's guild mastery. all should be mine!" Jan does not know what got into him. He knew, deep inside, that it was never his, but he still managed to blame everything on Jam. "It is time to stop being the subordinate." Jan stood up and wiped off the sweat, and a trickle of blood on his drills. "Say good-bye Jankhan Beestinger!" Jan rose his drill and stabbed himself, just below his stomach. He winced in pain. After a few seconds, he got it out again.

"I will now be known as..." Jankhan said. "Fury."

Years
  • Rick sighs, annoyed at Jam's bureaucracy. "Name's Rick. I'm an adventurer, and Leader of Team Emerald Dash. I'm just passing through, and I noticed the commotion. And I never pass up an opprotunity to lend a hand. Besides. It's a gentleman's duty to help a lady in need." Just then, a Slowbro appears, bearing news of someone called "Jan" escaping.

"That sounds bad. I'm ready to help, and you got your hands full. Yes or no, Jamhand." And if it's no, I'm coming anyway. No way I'm missing out on this party!

miltankRancher

Years
  • Jamhand Carter, Charabanc​

"No!" Jam exclaimed. Jan escaping is no good. Gin told the story. Apparently, Jan managed to gain control and attacked both Gin and Battlebeard. He escaped when the two fainted. This is bad. If he is caught, he have to face life imprisonment. Or worse. Jam shuddered at the thought of his friend. It seemed like Jan is no longer the Jan he knew. And all because of Zoro. Maybe thinking about recruiting the little guy is actually a bad thing.

"That sounds bad. I'm ready to help, and you got your hands full. Yes or no, Jamhand," the Flygon said.

"We got two escaped convicts on the run, and a deserter," Jam summarized. "Obviously I can't deal with this alone. So, Dragon of the Sands, I am asking you to assist Raichu and Leo in apprehending the two escaped convicts; the Zoroark and Lucario. Fhanda, you go with Raichu and Leo. Gin, go back to the guild, and attend to Battlebeard. He is a prime member of Charabanc, and I cannot afford to lose him."

Gin and Fhanda nodded. They both went back to the town. Jam turned to the Flygon.

"So, it seemed you are my equal. i have told you the recent events, and i am asking you to help. I will be dealing with my own member, but not now. I will let him be yet," jam said. He stared at the Flygon. "For now, we need the two escapees."

Years
  • "So, it seemed you are my equal. i have told you the recent events, and i am asking you to help. I will be dealing with my own member, but not now. I will let him be yet," Jam says. He stares at Rick. "For now, we need the two escapees."

Rick nods, giving Jam a quick grin and a thumbs-up. "You can count on me. I might even know this Lucario convict. It's a small world, after all. And nothing flies faster than a Flygon!" He kneels in front of Fhanda. "Hop on, I'll take you where we need to go!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2012
    Snowflake Storm

Name: Hoshimi
    Species: Ninetails
    Level: 34
    Personality: : Hoshimi is a mature Vulpix and believes highly in respect and balance. She is not one to start fights but is not afraid to finish one, she believes in peace but also will defend any she feels deserves it. She is fond of shiny things, especially orbs and is often seen carrying an odd red orb either on her head or on one of her tails, this orb was passed down to her from her father and is her most prized possession, she will do anything to get it back if it is stolen.
    History: Hoshimi's mother died after her birth and she was raised by her father, They owned a shop an Inn in town to shelter lost and injured pokemon.
    Hoshimi's father often went exploring to collect berries and other items, while pacing the lower mountain region he came across an area that had recently suffered from a rockslide. The broken ground was covered with pieces of shattered rocks and dust. He searched the rubble and spotted something shiny among the boulders and after moving around some of the dirt and shifting the rocks slightly he uncovered an odd red gem. He didn't know what the gem was but decided to take it and saved it for his daughter.
    The scar that decorates Hoshimi's face was not long after her father had passed away, she was protecting a young lost pokemon, a rattata who was being hunted by a hungry lone houndour, she defended the child and was injured in the brawl, the sight in her right eye had never been the same since but she continues her work despite the incident and as her father had raised her she holds no grudges.
    Moveset: Calm Mind, Fire Spin, Dark Pulse, Confuse Ray
    Notes: Hoshimi's right eye is an icy blue and a set of scars run down the right side of her face. Also, despite her teachings Hoshimi still follows the nature of her breed and will become angered if one touches her tails, she too has been known to lay curses upon pokemon she feels deserve it.

I hope this is alright, if not please let me know.

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
  • ~NOTICE~

I'm sorry for not posting or updating character list sooner. I'm just not feeling this roleplay as much anymore. I'll try to post when I can.

@PocketWatch Very nice, you are accepted. Please, in the future, post any out-of-character or sign up posts in the OOC/SU thread in the RP Lounge.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    After making sure everyone was OK, Peeko and his team realized they needed more training. As they head back to the guild they see many Pokemon in a scramble. There running out of the guild as if there chasing something. When they entered they say Raichu distressed.
    "What happened!?" Peeko asked him.
    "A Lucario escaped. And many teams are looking for him."
    "Well, we'll join the chase!"
    "But boss" Nio says "We aren't really the fastest group. We say that Flygon fly out of here in a blur. There's no way we'll catch up."
    "We may not have speed, but we have strength. Together, we can do this!"

miltankRancher

Years
  • Jamhand Carter, Charabanc​

"You need to do that on your own. I have asked Fhanda to assist Racihu and Leo in assessing the damage and all. I hope you bring back the escapees. I will follow Leo, back to the guild. Good luck," Jam said as the two group proceeded in opposite directions. Instead of reporting to Raichu, he let Leo to do that, and went back to Charabanc, he saw Gin attending to the old Pokemon.

"Ow, ow! That Jan still has some punch left to his fists!" Battlebeard said, his hands holding an ice pack to his head. "It hurts pretty badly you know?"

"I am sorry, Battlebeard. Jan is no longer the Jan I knew. I don't even know why he thought of that."

"Well, sorry for him. If he is ever caught, he will be charged with Desertion and Frustrated Homicide resulting to Multiple Injuries. Life sentence is the least that will happen to him," Gin nodded. Jam just stared at the two.

Fury, Ex-Charabanc: Deserter​

Fury stretched his legs and stood up. He decided finally that he will never go back to Bell Town, seeing as he face several cases against him. As he got out from the cave he was hiding, he saw a Lucario and Zoroark, escaping from Bell Town.

"I wonder who they are," the Excadrill said. He decided to follow them. He can match his speed, yes, and he will follow them. If these are fellow convicts, I am sure I can compromise with them or such. He decided to let fate lead him. He followed the duo.

Years
  • Rick takes to the air, looking in the direction the escapees went. "Fine. If you can spare anyone, backup is always appreciated. Until then, I'm off! WHOOSH!" He takes off, leaving only a green blur in his wake. He flies high to get an idea of where they might be off to, then decides to just chase after them. As he passes the town border, he barely notices Fury, but ignores the Excadrill for now. "Let's see if this really is my buddy Cameron or not. I'm ready for round two."

miltankRancher

Years
  • Fury, Ex-Charabanc​

As Jan, no, Fury, sped up to catch up with the Lucario and Zoroark, he noticed a green blur following closely behind. With such great speed, Fury could not quite make out who the new player is. Fury stopped in his tracks, and immediately dove towards the thick clump of bushes to his right. The green blur was gaining distance, and he assumed that in a minute, he could catch up with the duo. Fury decided to follow the green blur, but this time, stealthily, along the path neatly hidden by the bushes. he is perfectly sure nobody could notice him following them. As Jan matched the speed of the blur, he could now see that it was a Flygon. The face was familiar to him. Even though he knew that the Flygon is too far from him, he suddenly felt a shudder of fear.

"This is the Dragon of the Sands," Excadrill whispered to himself as he tried to keep up. He remember the Flygon from his Charabanc days as a real rescuer, matching Jam and Raichu himself. Only few know him, since he practically travel around the world. Fury stopped and ran the eastward. Away from the duo, away from the Flygon, away from Bell Town, away from Jam. Away from Jankahn Beestinger.

If he ever made it out of this alive, he will be born anew.

Back