• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Years
    "Oh so you're that Riolu I met!" said Jack excitedly. He remembers about hearing the guild recruiting Pokemon to join and he ran to the hill to sign up but crashed into the Riolu on the way up. The Plusle quickly realised that he didn't know her name and asked the question. "Whats your name by the way? I wasn't able to ask last time."

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Blitz walked into the gulid room wondering where the other members of his team where, team Myth... He saw a Meraruba in the corner... Is that Torch...? Blitz thought he walked up to the Meraruba and asked "Are you torch? I'm Blitz the newest member of team Myth." Blitz smiled a the Meraruba.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Kitsu the Vulpix pawed her way into the guild.
    "I hope I'm not too late. Anyway, Kitsu of Team Myth reporting!" she smiled. "I think I'm teamed up with a Munchlax and a Meraruba. Where are they?" Kitsu said.

OOC:
    Muahahaha! The Nightside has Chocolate Brownie Chip Cookies with Milk now! Can we start now?
    Well, the Day Side has Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies with chocolate milk and strawberries on!

But... we should stop the cookies thing now. Since it's getting annoying and pointless. the Day side has the best cookies!

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    "Hi Kitsu I'm Blitz... I guess i'm on your team!!"
    Kitsu smiled warmly at Blitz and asked
    "Where's the Meraruba?"
    "Oh you mean Torch? I think he's over there in the corner..."

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "...You're late. All of you. I would have expected better from my team. Ah well, you can't get everything in this life. You better not let me down."
    Torch joined his team. All the while, he was staring at that curious Eevee. He certainly would love a battle, just to find out where the strength was coming from. Nobody else interested him right now, except perhaps the Guildmaster.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Blitz looked at Torch, It seemed as if he wasen't focused...
    and he kept looking at an Eevee accross the room...

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    The Eevee watched as the Meraruba descended towards her on fine silk. She didn't flinch, and simply watched and listened. She smirked at what she heard coming from his mouth. "Oh?" She seemed to be enjoying this. "Strong? Sure, lets go with that. But why should it matter to you what team I'm on? If you need to know, I'm the leader of ShadowHeart." She paused, glancing at the guildmaster. "Yourself?" Her eyes glinted at the Meraruba.

She was surprised. The first question of the day was what team I was on, not if I was even a living being! That's a start...Well, sooner or later somebody is...She narrowed her eyes at a nearby Riolu. Hmph. This place is too crowded. It's getting stuffy....

She had it. All these cuties were driving her insane. They wouldn't last a day. She approached the Wigglytuff. Although it seemed to be in a bd mood, Parupi wasn't the least bit frightened. Was that bravery? For some, stupidity. "When are we starting?" She growled, looking up at the Guildmaster. Pathetic. Why couldn't we have a better 'master'?

No matter what anyone said or did, nobody was the master of this Eevee. She was the master of herself, and depended on nobody. Anyone who got in the way would perish. Got it?

Years
    Jaws looked around and saw the Eevee growling to the weird Wigglytuff. He covered his ears and lay down on the ground, waiting for Wigglytuff to scream.

Years
    Jaws saw the Skitty coming at him. He shuddered. He never saw a Pokémon with its eyes always closed. When he saw a Pokémon with closed eyes, that Pokémon was angry at him. Then he heard the Skitty talking to the Oshawott next to him. He became happy that Skitty wasn't shouting at him and he stood up. He barked and wagged his tail.

Years
    Jack noticed the bad atmousphere in the guild immediately by looking at the Pokemon in the room. He wanted to cry from fear but he pretended to be happy like Plusles usually are. He saw a barking Poochyena and decided to have a conversation with him.

NatureKeeper

"1,2,3,4.."

Costali kept dashing rapidly, ignoring everything on his way. He was extremely late, as he had to be in the guild seven hours ago. While he was dashing, he was rapidly blocked by a Mightyena. "Wazzup, kiddo? Now cut the chatter and gimme all your cash or else you will not reach the age of 14!"

"Shut the hell up, You're not the first to attempt mugging this little Riolu here." Costali said. In no time, Costali's hands were shining a blue-ish aura, and Mightyena was dizzy in an instant. Costali paid him no mind and dashed quickly. When he reached the guild, he knocked.

"I apologize for being late." he said while entering, ignoring all the Pokémon but the one he knew to be the guildmaster. The guildmaster met him eye to eye. Costali could easily feel the negative aura emerging. "My name is Costali, an Aura-Experienced Riolu. I am a member of Team Shadowheart."

"Hello, little one. Your tardiness will have a consequence, though. All your have arrived either on-time or early" he replied.

"I do apologize, I was being mugged by multiple Pokémon. I was able to 'dazzle' them off though. Nothing of much concern."

"This does not seem like my responsibility."

"I apologize, I should have been informed that you do not tolerate tardiness."

The guildmaster looked angrily at Costali, who in turn gave a smug. The guildmaster calmed down, and went to his room. Now, my leader was an Eevee, according to the letter I got. Hope he or she is calm, unlike that guildmaster. he thought. He looked around and approached the only Eevee. "Excuse me, are you my leader? As you may have overheard, I am a member of Team Shadowheart."

Years
    "Hey! another Riolu!" she said. She walked up to the other Riolu and asked "Have I met you before, where the riolu familys gather around the aura crown?"
    She smiled, and sent a message through aura.
    Your Costali, aren't you? Im Charly,
    Your a day explorer, aren't you? I think your in that team.
    you know that, dont you? meh, im on that team over there
    (Points to Midnight)
    I'm their leader, anyway, here!
    She used Aura sphere on him, knowing that he would defend it. All Riolu do that, don't they?...

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Ugh. What is that Guildmaster doing? Do we really have to wait for everybody to arrive?
    Torch approached the Guildmaster and asked, "Can we just start already? The people that aren't coming, aren't coming. We've given them more than enough time."
    Torch was impatient, as he really wanted to go out there, and take on those dungeons. Maybe even meet some strong pokemon. That, after all, was his reason for coming here.
    But there were already some strong pokemon here. I wonder if it's okay to fight them. And once again, his gaze drifted over to that mysterious Eevee, but also to the Oshawott, whom he felt could be a problem. Perhaps it was due to typing, or perhaps it was that he knew the Oshawott's confidence in his own strength.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Seemingly ignored by the Guildmaster, Parupi pushed her teeth together in frustration. If she had proper fingers, she would have shot that tuff of pink the middle one. Suddenly she realized she was being talked to, and turned to a Riolu. His name was Costali....Aura-experienced....Shadowheart member...Wait, member?! Parupi looked at Costali in shock, trying to keep her mouth closed. Why would anyone want to join a team with her? Parupi shook her head, and forced a smiled. Her face twitched. "Y-yeah. Parupi's the name." She tried to atleast look like she cared, but it didn't seem to be working from her perspective. She narrowed her eyes at the Riolu. "Get in my way and you'll be a black & blue waffle, got it?" Parupi muttered, turning way from Costali and looking at the rest of the teams. When the heck were they gonna start...?!

Parupi sat down and sighed, looking over her back at the Riolu. Well...I better be happy someone wanted to be on a team with me. "Sorry." Parupi mumbled, looking down at her yellow fur. Yup. bright yellow. She stood out like a Dialga among Magikarp. The tuft of her tail, and her mane were a creamy white color, and she had huge brown eyes. The only normal part of me... Parupi thought. She tried to look at her forehead, but thats obviously impossible. On her forehead was a cream-white star. Yup. I'm such a freak.

NatureKeeper

"Y-yeah. Parupi's the name." The Eevee finally answered. "Get in my way and you'll be a black & blue waffle, got it?" Parupi really stood out with the distinctly different appearance. "Sorry." she said.
    "Yeaah.... Hello." I replied quickly at the wierdness. She seemed too dark, that Parupi. I was mistaken about the 'calm' part it seems. She seemed to have inner conflicts though. I should've been solo.

Another Riolu approached me. I turned to face her. "Hey! another Riolu!" she said. "Have I met you before, where the Riolu families gather around the aura crown?" She smiled, and I started receiving aura messages.

Your Costali, aren't you? I'm Charly,
    You are a day explorer, aren't you? I think your in that team.
    You know that, don't you? Meh, I'm on that team over there. (Points to Midnight)
    I'm their leader, anyway, here!

Before I was given the chance to answer, I was attacked by an Aura Sphere. I managed to use Aura Barrier fast enough, the sphere was reflected on the window, breaking the glass. I started communicating using aura.

Hello, Charly. Indeed I am Costali.
    Yes, I did meet you in the Aura Crown Festival. You made cookies, I recall.
    It's quite ironic how a Riolu is a night explorer. We Riolu prefer the day due to the positive aura of it. We even evolve with that aura with happiness during the day.

I then stared at Charly, waiting for her answer.

Last edited:
    Years
    I know, I wanted a change.
    but atleast i'm in a team with a pluslethat I know
    and a cute skitty :D
    Hey, we're both Riolu, wanna battle?
    she said nothing, and attacked with a fun aura sphere.
    ----------------------------------------
    Guildmaster!
    "Teams, we need only one more team, am I correct? anyone late will be sent straight to Chatot to find their team leader an will go with them."
    "Night members, go to Midnight to get your first assignments. Day members go to Kitsu."
    he walked over to Midnight & Kitsu. "Here are the boards, assign everyone a mission from here please."
    "One: Don't Shirk Work! Two: Run Away and Pay! Three: Smiles go For Miles! lets go guys!"

Manaphy.10

Not Your Average Gamer
    Years
    (Hm... sorry, I haven't been on this in ages! Do you think I could be on a day team?)

Ethan decided to go out and little while. He battled many Pokemon, and he growed much stronger. Soon he came to a mountain. Ethan decided that he would scale the mountain; curious of what could be on top.

The mountain path was rugged, and the Pokemon were tough, but at last he reached the top. At first Ethan looked around, it just seemed like a regular mountain top! But then, Ethan spotted a red rock shaped like the sun. At that moment, he started to glow a little bit... and then started to change form. Espeon! Espeon used his psychic powers to teleport him and Ethan to the guild.

'With my new powers, I can be a great guild member!'

(Just a little background of my character. :) )

Back