• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of Night and Day

Years
    Jaws walked to midnight an barked playfully. He was hoping there was a mission for himto go back to the snowy mountains so he could find his family.

Years
    Jaws walked to the Skitty and barked to get her attention. He barked and smiled. Then he went back to Aquawott and read the mission. He could recognize a few words... Mountain... Ice... He knew his mother often said that it was icy cold in the mountains. He lived at the icy mountains. He realized he had a mission at his home. He ran to the skitty and licked her. Then he barked happily to her and walked playfully back to Aquawott.

Years
    (OOC: There is no evoloution cave, and you can evolve after every three missions completed.)
    "Hey, that one (points to one)
    Client: Growlithe
    Objective: Oh noes! Growlithe has lost his ember ball in the waterfall cave. He has tried, many times, to get through the cave but is weak to water types. Can you help?
    Place: Waterfall Cave peak (11 floors)
    Reward: 450 poke, Cute ball.

(The cute ball doubles one of these pokemons attack stat. Pichu and evo's, Skitty and evo, Minum & Plusle, all Starter pokemon. WELL THEY'RE CUTE TO ME, OK?!)

"I like that, I'm good with getting items, and we have a strong electric type to help us!"
    anyway, back to the other riolu.
    Ill see ya later! I'm going for a mission!

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Torch looked at all the missions the day team was given. He was only looking for one kind of mission, outlaw missions. He had heard that the outlaw missions require you to fight and take down a strong outlaw. He just had to find one. Then one of the papers caught his eye.
    "Mission: Please recover my stolen Revival Seed!
    Description: This nasty Nidorino stole my Revival Seed! Please get it back!
    Place: Mt. Bristle peak (10 Floors)
    Reward: 200P and a Heat Rock."
    This was perfect. Heat Rocks lengthen the duration of Sunny Day, which is vital to his battling strategy. He took the paper over to Kitsu, and declared, "We're doing this one."

(OOC: 3 Missions to evolve? That's a bit short. I didn't think that I would get an Urugamosu so soon. Maybe, for every person, you, mzmingle, could approve an evolution after a certain level. Because, obviously, Meraruba evolves at a much higher level than, say, Oshawott.)

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Parupi sweatdropped and smiled lightly back. "H-hello." Before she could ask anything of her member, the darned Wigglytuff came back; instructing them like soldiers. Parupi huffed. She looked at the board curiously, and looked back at Costali. "Why don't you pick one?" Parupi asked, seemingly more friendly than she had been previously. "Could I suggest picking an outlaw one? We should use the chance to learn about eachother, correct?" Parupi pulled down a piece of paper from the board and set it on the ground before Costali. "How does this one sound?"

Client: Magnezone
    Description: An Onix has gone simply gone insane and is causing havoic! Arrest this outlaw!
    Place: Apple Woods
    Reward: 200Poke' + Courage Dust

Parupi smiled. "Doesn't sound too hard. Why don't we try it?"

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Blitz looked at Torch concerned. If he's gonna act like that the whole time i'll have to switch teams... he thought. Blitz looked around. He saw qutie a few pokemon now... He looked more closly at the eevee torch kept looking back at... What was she hiding... he thought.
    Blitz looked at Torch "Whos that Eevee you keep looking at? To me It's seems like she's hidig something..."

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "That Eevee... I'm not sure... But she's hiding something stronger inside of her. Something ferocious. I wouldn't cross her path if I were you. Still... She seems like a good challenge."
    Torch smiled. Whether this Eevee was a real Eevee or not, he was always up for a good challenge, and he wished that the Guild rules did not include prohibition of challenging someone in the guild to a battle, unless for a good reason.
    "Eh, it'll have to wait."
    And, in his mind, he came up with a tricky plan...

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Okay one sec time out.
    Can I change my move set please cuz i thought we had to use basic moves but... we arn't
    so...
    My new move set will be:

Mach Punch
    Hypnosis
    Aura Sphere (Cuz I can!!! Lol)
    and Thunder
    Thanks

Kay back to the story"...

"Yeah can we leave now?" Blitz asked Kitsu
    Blitz could tell Kisu wasen't paying any attention she had become QUITE Intrested in the gold dog tag around her neck.
    "Hellllllooooo! Earth to Kitsu! Quick look a Dialga!" It seemed like nothing would get her attention.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
    Years
    Parupi noticed that quite a few pairs of eyes were on her. Great. She glared back at Torch, and hissed. "I don't think you'd like it if others stared at you!" She growled, looking back at Costali happily. She just wanted to seem normal, but it looked as though some others had caught on. Caught on that her coloring wasn't the only thing different from her. She shook her head, and looked back at Torch, stomping up to him. "What do you want?" She demanded, narrowing her eyes at him.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    "You can try all you want to hide that side of yours, but you can't hide true strength. You don't have to be so shy, you know. With your skills, you could be great. What I truly want is a battle. But, of course, it's not permitted. See ya around, I guess." Torch returned to his team. "Hm, let's go already."

Years
    OOC: I wasn't around here and didn't pay attention to some things. Anyway, now that missions are here!

A Skitty introduced herself to Aquawott as Midnight, and Jaws barked at her, seemingly annoyed or maybe threatened. She handed him a job request and he looked at it. A Marill was lost in the Mountain somewhere around the eighth floor of the dungeon. Jaw barked at the paper, seeming to understand it's writing. The dungeon was said to have many Ice-type Pokemon down there, Aquawott became slightly worried for his Water moves would have little effect on them. Not only that, his team wasn't complete. If he recalled correctly, a Beldum was supposed to be in his team but as one could see, there were only 2 Pokemon in Team NightShadow. Oh well, what am I gonna do now? The Oshawott thought. Earlier on, the Meraruba was giving him weird glances and looks. Was it scared that he had an advantage over it's Fire typing? Or just being stuck-up and rude? Sigh, this guild has quite a few quirks in it's members. He also wondered if Jaw could speak for once instead of barking.

Aquawott decided to just go on the mission first. He motioned for the white Poochyena to follow him as he went out of the guild hall to go shopping for supplies. He reached the town and headed for the Kecleon market, with Jaw tagging behind him. He stood at the counter and bought some apples, heal seeds, 2 Pecha, Cheri and Chesto berries, 2 Reviver seeds(for him and Jaw, but he probably won't faint in the 1st place) and a black and a blue gummi. He then went back to the guild and gave Jaw his share of the supplies.

OOC: Oshawott evolves at level 17 while Meraruba evolves at level 59, therefore I grow faster.

Years
    Shall we do it this way?

Complete Dungeon with 3 - 12 floors - +1 level
    13 - 21 floors - +2 levels
    22 + floors + 3 levels.
    thats bad isnt it :(
    ---------------------------------
    Charly smiled as she said "Come on Jack, Midnight!"

Years
    OOC: Is there an OOC thread? Cos I think we should really have one. Especially so I don't have to do this just to answer a question and clutter this thread. Btw, Aquawott is level 17 since he has already learnt Shell Blade. Oshawott learns Shell Blade at level 17. I think we should have a leveling system and maybe level up once every 2 or 3 missions? Just a suggestion.

Years
    OOC: Is there an OOC thread? Cos I think we should really have one. Especially so I don't have to do this just to answer a question and clutter this thread. Btw, Aquawott is level 17 since he has already learnt Shell Blade. Oshawott learns Shell Blade at level 17. I think we should have a leveling system and maybe level up once every 2 or 3 missions? Just a suggestion.

You would need to complete 300 missions to get to level 100. Isn't that a bit too much?
    And Jaws always barks playfully and is always happy :)
    And he can talk and read a little bit ;)
    ---
    Jaws followed Aquawott playfully and took the supplies with him.
    Upon reaching the guild, he barked at Aquawott and pointed with his nose to the mountains. He said with a high, cute voice: "Mountains... Icy... Mission... Home... We go?"

Years
    (@ jira - chan good suggestion. we'll do that. @ diamond1304 im trying to make one. i only tried once, ill try again......later)
    pokemon that evolve with a stone (if any) be level 20 or higher to be able to evolve. You can find stones in miracle forest. Thats a few missions off yet, but...
    ------------------------
    Charly smiled. She chose the right mission

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    if i can su heres my character

Name:Skull
    Species:Cubone
    Moves:Bonemerrang,aura sphere,shadow ball,dig
    Personality:Skull is a silent calm person.
    looks:Skull has a blue skull and his body is black
    Team:Shadowheart or Surefire which ever one is more active.
    Other:Meditates in front of the guild

Last edited:
    Back