• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Hey guys has anyone already downloaded the American version of it?
    I have problem... I tried it with 2 No$GBA emulators but both aren't saving...
    Does anyone know what to do?

Stupid mistake :D
    I needed to change save type :D

So I started with team of Riolu and Chimchar.
    Anyways here ya post your feelings of this game :)

Wonder Mail Zone

Useful Codes
    Secret Slab
    Mt. Avalanche 13F
    5=Y8X 25FQ811 W96R7
    PHM3@ P+H9JW0 H4-SP

Mystery Part
    1Q574 045RJ@T 3JH2@
    9RTP- R70PJ53 C0WXH

Challenging Missions
    Mewtwo
    Spoiler:

Jirachi
    Spoiler:

Entei
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Wait, may I ask what save type you changed it into?

And I got a Riolu at both the J and the NA versions, on my first tries (though the Japanese version had random answers).
    My partner is an Eevee.

It's a nostalgic game, because I already finished Time. Not much changed, which disappointed me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Flash 256K TS
    But as I unfortunately realized it's almost the same...
    It'll save before 2nd chapter but another saves aren't working...
    So if anyone know how to fix please tell me :)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Yup , I got the ROM today .
    But I am busy with PMD - EoT , in recruiting 'em all with my Blaziken and Torterra , so I just started . I am Torchic and partmer Shinx (compared to Pikachu he is a legend ) .

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Yep. I played it since 2 days ago. Initially I started as a female Charmander and Shinx as partner but I retry and currently I play as Vulpix and Piplup as partner.

This game's aesthetic changes are very good, but the dungeon and outlaw difficulty are... ;___; srsly. Hard.

I love the new starters lineup anyway :3

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    I got this game the other day. It didn't really change much from Explorers of Time but it's still fun. I'm a Vulpix and my partner Eevee, I like how there's more pokemon you can be, it's not that much fun being starter pokemon the whole game , every game,

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    that save thing really bugged me! It's so slow on DeSmuME, and I wish I could just skip that first beach scene where my partner gets all scared of Diglett's voice and all that nonsense. /:

Oh, but for my first time, I got Riolu and my partner is Munchlax. It's not very different compared to Darkness or Time though. I like how one of the questions is 'Have you played Darkness or Time?'
    haha :p

Lunar_mew803

pokemon rescuer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    omg i love this game i couldnt be any happier for it!! i got eevee as my starter(i was going to keep trying over and over again till i got it anyway but i got it first try and ironically im pink!!(fav color))my partner is riolu im waiting for palkia sadly cant get any reviver seeds but ok
    i am so off topic arent i?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    omg i love this game i couldnt be any happier for it!! i got eevee as my starter(i was going to keep trying over and over again till i got it anyway but i got it first try and ironically im pink!!(fav color))my partner is riolu im waiting for palkia sadly cant get any reviver seeds but ok
    i am so off topic arent i?
    Nope you aren't :)
    So you're already that far huh?
    I'm now stick before Scizor's rescuing mission.
    I'm just doing some random rescuing missions and I also got
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky
    :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    Guys i have a big problem.
    i m in dark crater and i cant defeat Darkrai.
    I have :

Shinx lvl 59
    Attacks : Sparks , Discharge , Crunch , Wide Slash

Riolu lvl 59
    Attacks : Force Palm , Brick Break , Dig , Bite

Creselia dont know lvl
    Attacks ; Double Team , Aurora Beam, Confusion , ( probably ) slash

Do you have any strategy ?
    I need this.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I would just use sleep/stun seeds on darkrai and then spam moves. I thought Exporers of Sky would be different but it turns out its exactly the same except it has a few minor changes. I was sort of disappointed that it wasnt really worth it much.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    DestinyBlender : Yeah I agree about DeSmuME :)
    Diaruga : Let Riolu use only fighting type moves and have tons of Reviver Seeds and as Lucario said use Sleep/X-Eye/Torrer and some other seeds :)
    By the way ya have kinda low levels for both... I'm before Scizor's mission (as I wrote before xD) and I have Riolu 54lv and Chimchar 53lv

Edit : Now it's 62lv for Riolu and 59 for Chim :D And I'm above the Phione's mission :)
    So just keep training :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm Eevee and my partner is Pikachu...but I'm not sure I still want to have Eevee...I have no idea what she can do lol. Does anyone else??

I'm also way too used to Bulbasaur...*blush* XD That's what I have on the first PMD and on Explorers of Time.

I still haven't rescued whatever-his-name-is from Drowzee...so I'm trying to build my level up a little more before trying...xP

I'm sad it's so close to Explorers of Time...=( But the Bottles washing up on the beach is pretty cool, I suppose, and I think Spinda's Cafe will be, too...it's just...I mean, even the dialogue is the same (from what I remember). -.-

It's still fun, though. =)

Back