• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Spinoff: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Green Rescue Team

Years
  • Do you have a way to implement the type of Exp. Share GTI or SMD have? A EoS hack recently managed to do that, and I must admit that it would be even much needed and useful in RRT given the absolute nightmare of exp curves we have to deal with…
    Great hack, I'm in Mt Freeze right now and love the new twists in music and tilesets I've seen so far!

Edit: For movesets, ZappedAmpharos found a way to edit them in his hack Rescue Team Pro Edition but he used the EU version and did it entirely via hex editing, so they wouldn't be the same values I guess. https://projectpokemon.org/home/for...-mystery-dungeon-red-rescue-team-pro-edition/

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Do you have a way to implement the type of Exp. Share GTI or SMD have? A EoS hack recently managed to do that, and I must admit that it would be even much needed and useful in RRT given the absolute nightmare of exp curves we have to deal with…
    Great hack, I'm in Mt Freeze right now and love the new twists in music and tilesets I've seen so far!

Edit: For movesets, ZappedAmpharos found a way to edit them in his hack Rescue Team Pro Edition but he used the EU version and did it entirely via hex editing, so they wouldn't be the same values I guess. https://projectpokemon.org/home/for...-mystery-dungeon-red-rescue-team-pro-edition/

I am late to the answer here, but as for that implementation, currently we don't know. You might be able to do it but you'll likely have to edit so much values that not even more skilled hackers know how right now.

As for movesets, you are correct. The EU rom may be different. Additionally, doing it via Hex Editing is much more difficult.

I guess currently i am biding for time for when PMDe actually gets picked back up by someone else. That would have been the best boon i have for me.

But thanks for the feedback. You're probably further in, but i can tell you it gets really hard later on.

Edit: The New PMD Green Rescue Team Patch is now live, marking it as Release 4!

The changes include:
    Fixing the palette for the TMs Cut and Shock Wave.
    Rebalancing in Mt. Blaze.
    Renamed Great Canyon to Spirit Canyon.
    Meteor Cave has been redesigned and renamed to The Meteor. It still functions identically.
    Weather was added in the following Boss Rooms: Lugia, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Raikou, Entei and Suicune.
    The recruit rates of Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo and Lugia have been boosted to 100%.
    The recruit rate of Deoxys was boosted to a base -4%, which if you apply all boosts, will give you a flat 30%.
    Kecleon's recruit rate went from -33.9% to a base -29%
    The Recruit Rate of the Regis has been raised.
    Lugia's level went from 60 to 65.
    Regirock and Registeel's levels went from 30 to 35, to match Regice's.
    A couple other dungeons got renamed, some even got their names revised.
    Far-Off Sea (Also known as Pacific Sea) recieved a boost in levels.
    Latias, Latios and Celebi's recruit rates have been diminished to -99.9%. This means, outside of the story/special events, you will NOT be able to recruit them. This means that they will spawn sometimes in some dungeons out there, but very rarely.
    Murky Cave's money factor has risen. This is for Money grinding purposes.
    Wyvern Hill's got a redesign from the latter floors up.
    Southern Cave's latter floors may feature Haunter now.
    The Friend Bow is now obtainable in Floor 5 of Astral Cave/Solar Cave. It is still also within Mt. Faraway as well.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I can't evolve munchlax :( he is almost max IQ. any idea anyone?

Wait, really? Thats off. I gotta test this.

Try level 40. In the base game its the level you need to evolve.
    Or just recruit Snorlax.

Years
  • I noticed this hack this week and had a PMD itch so I decided to try it and just finished the main story up to Sky Tower.

I just wanted to say that you did a fine job on the balancing! It indeed felt noticeably harder than the vanilla without spamming traps like in Kaizo. Its a good alternative to replay the game if you want some resistance but not too much.
    (altho tbh I feel like this game was completely trapless now which might be a little too QoL)

I did notice two slight anomalies that you might want to know about from a player:
    - Deeper part of Mt. Thunder has Manectrics that are significantly stronger than anything else; they are basically a guaranteed loss if you run into one without some way to warp it away. They did 169 damage to me with Tackle and I couldn't do more than 1 damage. I was doubting whether this was intended.
    - Deeper part of Mt. Freeze the Glalies are slightly unbalanced in my eyes especially with the free speed up. Everything in that part of Mt. Freeze one shot me if they decided to use an actual move, but with my moderate grinding I could at least damage the Sevipers and Slakings. I did like 2 damage to Glalies with Ember.

Funny moment was when I was literally spawn killed on 1F by a Glalie before I could perform literally any action due to the speed up.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I noticed this hack this week and had a PMD itch so I decided to try it and just finished the main story up to Sky Tower.

I just wanted to say that you did a fine job on the balancing! It indeed felt noticeably harder than the vanilla without spamming traps like in Kaizo. Its a good alternative to replay the game if you want some resistance but not too much.
    (altho tbh I feel like this game was completely trapless now which might be a little too QoL)

I did notice two slight anomalies that you might want to know about from a player:
    - Deeper part of Mt. Thunder has Manectrics that are significantly stronger than anything else; they are basically a guaranteed loss if you run into one without some way to warp it away. They did 169 damage to me with Tackle and I couldn't do more than 1 damage. I was doubting whether this was intended.
    - Deeper part of Mt. Freeze the Glalies are slightly unbalanced in my eyes especially with the free speed up. Everything in that part of Mt. Freeze one shot me if they decided to use an actual move, but with my moderate grinding I could at least damage the Sevipers and Slakings. I did like 2 damage to Glalies with Ember.

Funny moment was when I was literally spawn killed on 1F by a Glalie before I could perform literally any action due to the speed up.

I didn't go through those issues so maybe it might be you might be underleveled? Though i might do some balancing anyways down the line, as i wanna have a look at things.

Regardless, i hope you enjoyed! The post game also has content, so i recommend playing through it.

Also traps only appear in the post game in the regular game! I kept that aspect identical.

Edit: Fixed an issue with the Jungle Ruins, in which Multiple Regirocks could spawn in one room. It should be working properly now.

Edit Number 2: New Patch came out. It now makes The Meteor a better money grinding place, the friend areas of Lugia, Deoxys, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon are now purchasable (Only Healing Forest, Darkness Ridge, the Plains, the Power Plant and Mist-Rise Forest aren't purchasable, as these are given by the story or by completing Purity Forest). I've also tweaked many Pokemon on how they work!

Third Time's the charm: New quick patch came out. You should now be able to buy Kyogre's friend area.

Nevermind, Attempt number 4: A new patch has come out. After testing (And struggling through) Purity Forest/Eternity Forest, I realized that Celebi's event didn't work. Apparently, messing with RRs essentially breaks these "Recruit legendary" events. This means that Healing Forest must be purchased (At a 6.000 Poke amount) if you seek to recruit Celebi (Or else it'll act like a regular End Room). My apologies to those who finished Purity Forest and found nothing at the end. I have only discovered this today, which makes me feel such shame.

As such, Purity Forest should now be working as intended.

Additionally, HM Cut was added to Uproar Forest as well (Alongside it's original location of Buried Relic). This is to make Bug Moves (Which Cut is now) more accessible. Also, Vice Grip was changed to Bug Type. Like i said earlier, more changes in favor of the Bug Typing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    Great hack overall, i've only found a little problem concerning mew, it seems that mew is not recruitable, and when he joins the team afterwards he does not appear on his friend area...
    I've even tried using a save which has already mew friended and it seems to be invisible in his area even if it is shown that he is your friend...
    Didn't know where to post this, hopefully is in the right place...
    Keep up the great work!!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    It also seems that Latios and Latias are screwing with the friends Area of some Legendary... for example now that i have finished their quest and recruited them, Latios is in his Fried Area with Mew, which was invisible before, and Latias is not in my friend list...

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Great hack overall, i've only found a little problem concerning mew, it seems that mew is not recruitable, and when he joins the team afterwards he does not appear on his friend area...
    I've even tried using a save which has already mew friended and it seems to be invisible in his area even if it is shown that he is your friend...
    Didn't know where to post this, hopefully is in the right place...
    Keep up the great work!!

I have some people report me they came across these issues. I am looking for a possible fix to these hopefully.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Online now
    so far from what ive played the hack seems interesting........... save for my pikachu getting 1shot by a mere scratch in thunderwave cave, cant even begin to count how many times i had to go back in there just to clear it........

keep in mind its not like im saying its too hard or anything, just that amount of damage so early on adds to the challenge which makes it more enjoyable for me tho i would still recommend toning down the amount of damage enemy mons can do early on as i could imagine people getting frustrated that they get 1shot so early on

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    so far from what ive played the hack seems interesting........... save for my pikachu getting 1shot by a mere scratch in thunderwave cave, cant even begin to count how many times i had to go back in there just to clear it........

keep in mind its not like im saying its too hard or anything, just that amount of damage so early on adds to the challenge which makes it more enjoyable for me tho i would still recommend toning down the amount of damage enemy mons can do early on as i could imagine people getting frustrated that they get 1shot so early on

To be fair, it is a dificulty hack. But that's also because in Thunderwave Cave, Pokemon are at level 5. Any lower and it's just Vanilla dificulty, which really at that point it could uninterest players.

Edit (Finally): Another Patch, Release 5. This brings an attempt to fix the "Some Legendaries are gone" issue. With this, comes a cost though. Starting from this patch, Munchlax is unobtainable, as it's attainability was causing issues in the rom. It still spawns in dungeons as Easter Eggs. Additionally, save files prior to this patch are gonna break in the friend area department. As such, you will have to start a new savefile.

It also brings some re-balancing and tweaks to Pokemon, moves, some text changes (as a little test i'm conducting, namely on the move department), and a harder (not too much harder) Unknown Dungeon.

I also noticed this hack achieved 870 Downloads. I thank all of you for playing this little neat project of mine! I hope it brought you joy, because it surely brought me joy as well, despite being harder.

With this said, not much is left to work in GRT. There's a few things i wanna do, but once i do (or confirm i can't do) these things, we might call this little side project of mine completed. I can give you an insight on what i got in mind for the future, or not. I'm still mainly undecided.

Keep on exploring and rescuing, Green Team Rescuers!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    So happy that someone finally decided to make a Mystery Dungeon Rom Hack. I enjoy the games more than the main series itself, so really glad to find something of new content potentially. Ignore what anyone else says, I fully support this and any other games like it in the future.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Small bug report: for some reason Zangoose is able to safely walk on lava. Maybe immunity or guts is causing this somehow?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Small bug report: for some reason Zangoose is able to safely walk on lava. Maybe immunity or guts is causing this somehow?

Neither. It's actually the permission to solely walk on lava. Apparently the game assumes this permission as "if it only walks on lava must be a fire type so we can't have it burned", so Zangoose and a couple other mons don't get burned to it. Some actually make sense, but my plan was to have Zangoose benefit from the guts boost, but it clearly backfired.

I plan to release a future update fixing some stuff, adding some neat things, and with a full doc with changes. But i cannot give a date to it. My laptop is having inimaginable issues, i was caught in the wake of exams, i kinda need a break, and i will get my vaccine shot. Plus i am bidding my time for certain things.

But fret not Green Rescuers. There's still many things i wanna do, and this won't be the last you hear of me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I really like the balance changes, by the way. Is it possible for you to edit move values? I think everyone knows that 10 power for bullet seed is insane, for instance.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I really like the balance changes, by the way. Is it possible for you to edit move values? I think everyone knows that 10 power for bullet seed is insane, for instance.

I can and have done so in the past, namely to update values to their latest entries (which was namely just relegated to Psychic moves, who got buffed in PMD 2). I haven't thought much on other moves yet, but honestly i like Bullet Seed's base power. It gives Pokemon a solid Grass Move to use.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Having a decent power grass move is one thing, but bullet seed in red/blue rescue team goes so much farther than that. At 10 base power and hitting 2-5 times-average of 3.5, it effectively has 35 power.
    It has lower than normal accuracy at 78 because it's a multihit move, so to be fair we can multiply it by 0.78 and still get 27.3 on average.

Compare to leaf blade, which has 14 power, the regular 88 accuracy and 50% chance to crit and do 50% more damage-on average, 15.4.
    And that's a much less available move than bullet seed which is in a common TM and can be learned by... maybe every grass type pokemon in the game?
    Even solarbeam(24 power, 100 acc) enabled by sunlight is weaker, albeit more consistent.

Every other 2-5 hit move has either 2 or 4 power, and they're still fairly good. You could cut bullet seed's power in half and it would still be a solid grass type move.

but maybe I shouldn't even be pointing this out when pmd Agility exists lol

Years
  • 't St INnthe GAmEQUOTE=Gelius3;10251270]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Green Rescue Team. A Rom Hack of PMD Red Rescue Team

Origins.

This is a Rom Hack started as a mere "Third Version" unifying both Red and Blue Rescue Team in one, while giving some quality of life changes.

Started? You mean, it's no longer the same?

Change.

It all changed when i decided i should aim for more. Currently i try to learn as much about editing the Hex Code, but i decided that i wanted the Games to take on a harder variant. It's no longer just a "Quality of Life Changes" hack.

Result.

The result is a Rom Hack with a higher difficulty curve, various quality of life changes, but the same story, with a couple dungeons renamed and changed. Some Pokemon were updated or even given new ways of being used due to new typings or abilities.

Features:

-Most Dungeons change somehow, be it name, scenario, music, name on the second half, Pokemon or even how they function.
    -Higher Difficulty Curve (Pokemon in Tiny Woods are at Level 5, Pokemon in Sky Tower have a minimum level of 25. And no Post Game Dungeons will have levels lower than 30, barring a few exceptions.)
    -Altered text to reflect on the dungeon's new names (Except Sky Tower, due to limitations)
    -Pokemon who didn't have a second ability were gifted one, be it their hidden ability, abilities gifted to them in later generations, abilities that resembled those in case of lack of ability, or in case of abilities that resembled such cases, abilities that would benefit them. Some even had completely new abilities.
    -Some Pokemon changed Typings. Cases like this are: Fire/Ground Typhlosion, Grass/Fire Sunflora, Water/Steel Blastoise, Rock/Electric Nosepass, and many more.
    -Munchlax is recruitable, complete with ability, stats, friend area location and evolution method. However, due to the lack of capabilities, and the fact that Munchlax canonically has no moves in this game, it's move pool is dummied out. Considering, however, that this is Gen 3, it kinda fits, making it feel like a brand new Pokemon. Munchlax might be a completionist's trophy.
    -In favor of Munchlax being in the same friend area as Snorlax in it's friend area, Aipom was moved to the Jungle Friend Area.
    -Regarding to Friend Areas, all of them got name changes to their DX names, or closer to those names. Additionally, all friend areas are purchasable from the start, with the exception of those you can only obtain via recruiting a Legendary Pokemon and Darkness Ridge, which is still given to you by Absol. Prices were also adjusted to reflect their new availability.
    -All Main Story Dungeons will allow you to bring 4 Pokemon. Trust me, you might need it.
    -Most items got a palette swap. It adds that extra flair and ease of distinction.
    -All Pokemon are recruitable. Long gone are the days of only getting certain Pokemon via evolution. However, it might be best if you still evolve Pokemon, in case you don't want to miss out on certain moves.
    -You may recruit Pokemon in Purity Forest, making it slightly more tolerable. However, it is still the ultimate dungeon.
    -There are no version exclusives.
    -The "DLC" dungeons Oddity Cave, Marvelous Sea, Fantasy Strait and Remains Island all got differences, and the codes to access them still works.

Screenshots:

Here will be a couple screenshots i took. Didn't want to spoil the game too much.

Status of Completion:

Currently, the Game is practically complete. While further updates to fix issues or for re-balancing purposes could come out, it's practically complete. Currently, i'm trying to wrap my head around Hex Editing so i can expand my scope of hacking. Other than that, though, the game's practically finished. If any new updates come out or are on the works, then i will mention it.

How to Patch:

Instructions will be on the Download.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Will be in the README.txt in the download.

Credits:

First, big thanks to FragOnCrack and Nahnegnal, for they not only helped me with some things i had issues on, but they also served as an inspiration. I seriously recommend playing their ROM hack "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Advanced" if you haven't already, they are amazing and i assure you it's better than mine.
    Additional Credits to Nahnegnal for his willingness to teach me the language of wizards: Hex Code Editing. It's not easy, and i'm still on the process of learning, but i'll get there.
    Credits for the creator of PMDe (Forgot what's their name sadly, if anyone knows, do tell me).
    Huge shoutout to the PMD Advanced Discord Server, as they were there when i was making this. It also happens to be where a lot of the Red Rescue Team Hacking community is.
    Additionally, big thanks to the SkyTemple Discord Server, as some people there assisted me in some stuff down the line (Even though it's a Server dedicated to EoS). They're making a EoS editing tool, so i recommend you check it out.
    Big thanks to my Beta Testers (Whom i'm keeping in secret).
    Big, big shoutout to Mystaldi and his Discord Server. He has provided a real good modding tutorial, and his community is super nice! Check out their channel, as they're amazing.
    Also credits to Nintendo/Pokemon Company/Gamefreak because they own Pokémon, as usual.
    And for Chunsoft (Later named Spike Chunsoft) for creating both Red and Blue Rescue Team and Rescue Team DX, as it served as some inspiration to some of the changes.

Frequently Asked/Possible Questions:

It is in the README.txt file, but i will also provide it here.
    Spoiler:

Add-ons:

Currently, the only mod that's compatible is the Red Rescue Team Complete Team Control Hack/Mod, also known as "Manual Movement" by Jirt. While you could try to play without it, given the general raised difficulty, you may prefer having full control of your team rather than leaving it all to a dumb AI.

Download:

Here will be the .rar file which you'll find the patcher i used, the patch itself, the README.text, as well as another file that gives you locations of Kecleon Shops.

Final Word:

That would be all. I hope you have fun playing this and you seriously enjoy yourselves playing through this thing i put together.

[/QUOTE]
    "All Main Story Dungeons will allow you to bring 4 Pokemon. Trust me, you might need it." UnfORTUnATelY thIS FeaTuRe DOEsn'T eXIst

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    't St INnthe GAmEQUOTE=Gelius3;10251270]

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Green Rescue Team. A Rom Hack of PMD Red Rescue Team

Origins.

This is a Rom Hack started as a mere "Third Version" unifying both Red and Blue Rescue Team in one, while giving some quality of life changes.

Started? You mean, it's no longer the same?

Change.

It all changed when i decided i should aim for more. Currently i try to learn as much about editing the Hex Code, but i decided that i wanted the Games to take on a harder variant. It's no longer just a "Quality of Life Changes" hack.

Result.

The result is a Rom Hack with a higher difficulty curve, various quality of life changes, but the same story, with a couple dungeons renamed and changed. Some Pokemon were updated or even given new ways of being used due to new typings or abilities.

Features:

-Most Dungeons change somehow, be it name, scenario, music, name on the second half, Pokemon or even how they function.
    -Higher Difficulty Curve (Pokemon in Tiny Woods are at Level 5, Pokemon in Sky Tower have a minimum level of 25. And no Post Game Dungeons will have levels lower than 30, barring a few exceptions.)
    -Altered text to reflect on the dungeon's new names (Except Sky Tower, due to limitations)
    -Pokemon who didn't have a second ability were gifted one, be it their hidden ability, abilities gifted to them in later generations, abilities that resembled those in case of lack of ability, or in case of abilities that resembled such cases, abilities that would benefit them. Some even had completely new abilities.
    -Some Pokemon changed Typings. Cases like this are: Fire/Ground Typhlosion, Grass/Fire Sunflora, Water/Steel Blastoise, Rock/Electric Nosepass, and many more.
    -Munchlax is recruitable, complete with ability, stats, friend area location and evolution method. However, due to the lack of capabilities, and the fact that Munchlax canonically has no moves in this game, it's move pool is dummied out. Considering, however, that this is Gen 3, it kinda fits, making it feel like a brand new Pokemon. Munchlax might be a completionist's trophy.
    -In favor of Munchlax being in the same friend area as Snorlax in it's friend area, Aipom was moved to the Jungle Friend Area.
    -Regarding to Friend Areas, all of them got name changes to their DX names, or closer to those names. Additionally, all friend areas are purchasable from the start, with the exception of those you can only obtain via recruiting a Legendary Pokemon and Darkness Ridge, which is still given to you by Absol. Prices were also adjusted to reflect their new availability.
    -All Main Story Dungeons will allow you to bring 4 Pokemon. Trust me, you might need it.
    -Most items got a palette swap. It adds that extra flair and ease of distinction.
    -All Pokemon are recruitable. Long gone are the days of only getting certain Pokemon via evolution. However, it might be best if you still evolve Pokemon, in case you don't want to miss out on certain moves.
    -You may recruit Pokemon in Purity Forest, making it slightly more tolerable. However, it is still the ultimate dungeon.
    -There are no version exclusives.
    -The "DLC" dungeons Oddity Cave, Marvelous Sea, Fantasy Strait and Remains Island all got differences, and the codes to access them still works.

Screenshots:

Here will be a couple screenshots i took. Didn't want to spoil the game too much.

Status of Completion:

Currently, the Game is practically complete. While further updates to fix issues or for re-balancing purposes could come out, it's practically complete. Currently, i'm trying to wrap my head around Hex Editing so i can expand my scope of hacking. Other than that, though, the game's practically finished. If any new updates come out or are on the works, then i will mention it.

How to Patch:

Instructions will be on the Download.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Will be in the README.txt in the download.

Credits:

First, big thanks to FragOnCrack and Nahnegnal, for they not only helped me with some things i had issues on, but they also served as an inspiration. I seriously recommend playing their ROM hack "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Advanced" if you haven't already, they are amazing and i assure you it's better than mine.
    Additional Credits to Nahnegnal for his willingness to teach me the language of wizards: Hex Code Editing. It's not easy, and i'm still on the process of learning, but i'll get there.
    Credits for the creator of PMDe (Forgot what's their name sadly, if anyone knows, do tell me).
    Huge shoutout to the PMD Advanced Discord Server, as they were there when i was making this. It also happens to be where a lot of the Red Rescue Team Hacking community is.
    Additionally, big thanks to the SkyTemple Discord Server, as some people there assisted me in some stuff down the line (Even though it's a Server dedicated to EoS). They're making a EoS editing tool, so i recommend you check it out.
    Big thanks to my Beta Testers (Whom i'm keeping in secret).
    Big, big shoutout to Mystaldi and his Discord Server. He has provided a real good modding tutorial, and his community is super nice! Check out their channel, as they're amazing.
    Also credits to Nintendo/Pokemon Company/Gamefreak because they own Pokémon, as usual.
    And for Chunsoft (Later named Spike Chunsoft) for creating both Red and Blue Rescue Team and Rescue Team DX, as it served as some inspiration to some of the changes.

Frequently Asked/Possible Questions:

It is in the README.txt file, but i will also provide it here.
    Spoiler:

Add-ons:

Currently, the only mod that's compatible is the Red Rescue Team Complete Team Control Hack/Mod, also known as "Manual Movement" by Jirt. While you could try to play without it, given the general raised difficulty, you may prefer having full control of your team rather than leaving it all to a dumb AI.

Download:

Here will be the .rar file which you'll find the patcher i used, the patch itself, the README.text, as well as another file that gives you locations of Kecleon Shops.

Final Word:

That would be all. I hope you have fun playing this and you seriously enjoy yourselves playing through this thing i put together.

"All Main Story Dungeons will allow you to bring 4 Pokemon. Trust me, you might need it." UnfORTUnATelY thIS FeaTuRe DOEsn'T eXIst[/QUOTE]

This has been adressed. Seems like PMDe kind of lies to you on that, and we all fell for it. Myself included. The game debelopment currently is on hiatus as RRT hacking knowledge is limited.

Back