• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Guardians of Sin and Virtue OOC/Sign Up

~Wind~

Detective
Years
  • Hey, candy christina, what weapon would Lani use it she had one?
    Maybe snowflake shaped throwing stars?
    Or maybe something else?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Question: Has anugrah been added yet, I just need to know so I can work my posts around that thanks, I've posted by the way, lets get moving!

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • @candy christina
    Guess what was in Kenta's package!
    Anyways, what do we do once everyone has assembled in their team's bases?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Well, once everyone posts and geets their groove, you can all report to Jose and the Guild building for the first missions...hmm, I should have a Co-GM so they can handle the insanity when I'm immersed in my own...

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • Hey, michalDJ, who owns the town shop?
    Kecleon?
    Also where is helmtown?
    The mystery dungeon red and blue world or time and darkness?
    Or somewhere new?

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Hey, after trying to memorise the teams and such, I noticed that each team has one male and one female. That worked out quite nicely, eh? ^.^

Okay, I'm going to go read and post in the official thread now, since I seem to have missed a lot while I was sleeping, aheh... I guess the one good thing about the time differences is that there should be a steady flow of posts, rather than everyone posting at once.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Somewhere new but I wanna try and keep it in Canon with the other 2 Games, Grumpig owns the town shop.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I will definitely have my second post up around this afternoon. It seems like mostly everyone's already got their second one posted. I'm going out with a couple friends for lunch but I'll be back to finish my post. :)

Blazesaga

Even heroes can lie in shadows
    Years
  • T_T my team member hasn't shown up yet, i might set the trap on myself out of boredom!

Years
  • I think we'd better have new pokemon for the shops. As the pokemon for Redand Blue are different from Time, Darkness and Sky.
    So, everyone's posted besides Dragonite and Akatsuki?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • I just realized, Charly and Flair could be paired together, seeing as they both don't have team-mates.

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • well, since flair's team-mate already got here, i guess we may have to get a new member to be charly's team-mate.
    Also, when michaeldj posts, he'll have to start going to the guild, since he gets there before team shadowfire, team dragon-blade and litephion

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • [OOC: Um... we were there before team titanium, they were second to last there. the only people not here are team shadowfire, team dragon-blade and litephion.]

Yeah, the way I worded it made it seem like they were already there. I didn't mean to do that, my bad.

Back