• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Light hero's and Dark hero's{Accepting entrys}

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Name-Mudkip
    Species-Mudkip
    Looks-He is very different from a normal Mudkip, as he has a slightly different colour from other mudkips.
    Partner-Bulbasaur
    Personality-Shy, very quiet And randomly does not like talking to random Pokemon, but when happy, very cheeerful.
    Nature- Mudkip Has the Relaxed Nature.
    Exploration Team name- Team Starry
    Moves-Tackle Water gun Bubble, Mud shot.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    im new at rp tell me if somethings wrong
    Name-treecko
    Species-treecko
    Looks-im is a gold treecko with black sun glasses and torchic is just a normal torchic
    Partner-Torchic
    Personality-cool loves making friends always happy does everything to saves friends from danger.
    Nature-calm
    Exploration Team name-pokepals
    Moves- mine pound energy ball giga drain leer. torchic ember scratch

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Name-Miley Parnter's name:Julie (Both girls)
    Species-Riolu
    Looks-Miley:pink where its blue and purple where its black whering a pearlneckless
    Partner-Bulbasaur
    Personality-Cheerful
    Nature-exitable
    Exploration Team name-Team Friendship
    Moves-Miley:Force palm,Focus Punch,Drain punch,Shadow Claw Julie:Vine whip,Solarbeam,Razor Leaf,giga drain

I hope I'm not to late to enter!If something is incorrect just let me know.

And versions I would prefer light.

Last edited:

ZoroarksIllusion

Zoaorak master of illusions
    Years
  • Smugleaf lays passed out in the field,Then a few moments later a Riolu Comes trying to wake Smugleaf."Hey are you okay Please wake up"! Smugleaf finally gets up."Ugh..Where am i"?..."Are you sure you'r okay"? Smugleaf Looks at the sky wondering How He ended up Passed out here."Hey! You never told me you'r name"Smugleaf Thats my name."Riolu walks up to Smugleaf"Nice to meet you"I am Riolu."Smugleaf Ends up shocked"Whoa Wait!!! You are a Pokemon and you are talking?"Of course You are a Snivy And you are Talking"Smugleaf Freaks out."This can't Be!!!!! I am a human!"Wait! A human?"Yes i was Before i ended up Zonked out here."Well....How About we form an exploration team together...I mean you do not have anywhere to go?"Smugleaf thinks "Hm........Well you are right As long as someday i can figure how what happened to me...........It is settled."Really you will!Great!"Then out of no'where an Unfeazant appears looking for a Pidove,"Excuse me...I am looking for my son.His name is Pidove,He went wandering off into A dungeon called Serene Forest.I am really worried Will you two help?"Oh no Smugleaf this sounds bad we gotta help! lets go!" TO BE CONTINUED ON NEXT POST.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Miley the riolu laid passed out in the field when she heard a voice.

"Hello?Are you okay?"said the voice"Hello?"

Miley finally sat up grunting and stretching.

"Oh,your up,are you okay miss?"The voice asked again.Standing infront of Miley was a bulbasaur.

"Yeah I'm alright."Miley said.

"You didn't tell me your name,I'm Julie."said the Bulbasaur.

"Oh,right,I'm Miley."Miley said extending her arm but then relizing her arm was now pink and she had paws and fur.

Miley stared for a second at her arm then looked at who she was talking to again,then relizing it was a bulbasaur.

"Your a talking pokemon!"she yelled suprised.

"Of corse,and your a talking Riolu."replied Julie calmly.

"No I'm a human!"Miley said shaking my head in disbelief."...yeah I was a human before I ended up here....I don't even know how I ended up here...."

Before Julie could reply a Lilligant ran up to us.

"Please help me!My daughter [B[Petilil[/B went into a dungeon called Serene Forest!I haven't heard anything from her for a hour and I'm really worried!Can you two help me please!?"It exclaimed.

"Miley that sounds bad we've gotta go help!Fallow me!"Julie exclaimed and started running and I ran after her.

To be continued

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • And so Smugleaf And Riolu Head in to the dungeon,They hear aPidove cry From far away."Hey Riolu did you hear something?"Yeah It was a Pidove cry."Yeah but i hear'd something else with it!!"Sounded like a Haxorous!We gotta hurry!"

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    treecko was passed out on the field unknown voice hey wake up are you okay,who are you, said torchic im treecko who are you he said im torchic but why are you here said torchic what happend why am i small said treecko said your a treecko said torchic then treecko looked at his hand treecko screamed in torchic's ear, he said i turned into a pokemon! stop screaming in my ear said torchic then a pidove came and said my brother is in that cave and a lucario wont let him out will you two help him. we got to help said treecko. right torchic said.

ShaQuL

ShaQuL
    Years
    • Age 25
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 22, 2015
    Name-Muddy
    Species-Mudkip
    Looks-Its a mudkip that looks like this:

Partner-Snivy
    Personality-Sad
    Nature-Jolly
    Exploration Team name-Team Nature
    Moves-Mudkip-Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam, Surf
    Snivy-Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Cut

ZoroarksIllusion

Years
  • "Look i can see the Haxorous!"The haxorous hears them and walks up to them angrily."Intruders! How dare you invade my territory!"Smugleaf Gulps then stands up to him."We are here to save Pidove!"Humph you mean the one im holdin hostage hahahahaha."

Name-Muddy
    Species-Mudkip
    Looks-Its a mudkip that looks like this:

Partner-Snivy
    Personality-Sad
    Nature-Jolly
    Exploration Team name-Team Nature
    Moves-Mudkip-Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam, Surf
    Snivy-Leaf Blade, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Cut

Accepted! You may start now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Oh, yeah? said Smugleaf. Fight me then! If you win, I'll give you Pidove, or if you lose, i'll take you prisoner! said Haxorus. Wait! Ran a Mudkip. You are so mean! I'm going to fight with them. So I wont be a prisoner anymore. Raggggghhh! Hah! Outrage! Smugleaf quickly dodged the attack and used Tackle. The Haxorus was pushed back to the wall but still had no damage. Now Mudkip used Mud shot and Smugleaf used leaf blade together and the attack was thrown at Haxorus and he was sent into the air and he was gone. Pidove came up to the rescuers and thanked them for saving him. As pidove walked out of the cave, mudkip said that he has nowhere to ge so he might aswell join up with them. As they walked out, Mudkip told Smugleaf that he was in a team called Team Starry. But they got lost and they need to find themselves so they can be a team again. Mudkip was just traveling with them until he found his team members.

Back