• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Melancholy of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Instant Classic

Hoenn has more water than Africa
    Years
    If i still can may i join?

Name: Vandar
    Species: Grovile
    Oddity: has multiple scars on his his belly and one on his face plus has the strange ability to block fire type moves using leaf blade in a defensive position
    Description: although he has strange ability he looks on the outside the same as any other grovile
    Personality: prefers to work alone although he will make an exception if it means it gets the job done plus he hates it when others ask him how he got his scars
    History: Vandar only remembers one thing of when he was human and that is that he was a bully.
    When he first became a pokemon he was attacked by a pack of houndoom for being on their territory this is how he discovered his strange ability and after he understood what he could do and he defeated the pack of houndoom.
    After that Vandar wanted to learn more more about the world he had entered and that he did and while he was doing that he learned of the rescue teams and exploration teams.
    Although he was tempted he DID NOT join any teams and insted became a bounty hunter brining evil pokemon to the police as a way to somehow payback for his bullying days as a human.
    other: incase you missed it Vandar is a bounty hunter
    RP example: currently working on it
    if im excepted will you send it in a PM?

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    The Flygon turned around and flew closer, landing two or three feet from Volt. It "Is something the matter?"The Flygon asked.

Volt set down the hammock for a second, giving him a break. He had half a mind to say "No, I just have an unconscious Shinx on my back and just walked 3 miles for nothing...It's fun, you should try sometime!" but that was just the fatigue talking and he did not want to upset someone who could help him.

He turned to the Shinx, making sure it was still breathing. As Volt looked at the Shinx, his mind came to that extra training he had been doing. Two months ago, he would've never been able to carry a Pokemon roughly the same size as him that far. As Volt thought some more, he remembered he had heard about a Shinx telling stories and wandering from town to town. Apparently, he was a great storyteller and a good fighter. Volt had also heard that the Shinx knew a lot from his travels. Volt couldn't help but wonder if the Shinx knew or heard something about Raikou. He shook off this thought, and decided to ask the Shinx later. But first, he would have to help this Shinx before asking any questions.

Twisting back around, Volt replied to the Flygon, "Look... I found this Shinx crawling out of the woods. We need to get it to the guild. It can't be too far from here." Volt turned picking the hammock and the Shinx back up. "So... how 'bout giving me a hand?"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy yawned and stretched his limbs as he slowly awoke from a deep, deep sleep sleep. The Raichu reached out for the glass of water he had placed on his bedside table the night before. But his paw did not touch glass. Nor did it touch bedside table. It touched grass, freshly coated with a sprinkle of morning dew. Jeremy's eyes snapped open. In place of the white ceiling of his lab where he had fallen asleep, he stared up at a blue sky, with clouds drifting leisurely overhead. Immediatly he leapt to his feet and looked around him. He was in a field! A green, grassy field!

Jeremy looked up to the sky in exasperation. "How in the--" he began, but suddenly stopped. Something was definitely off about the sky. "The sun..." he breathed. "It's too yellow." As a respected scientist, he knew that, over time, the sun turned redder and redder. Yellow to red as the ages go by. That's how all stars worked, for some unknown reason. But if this sun was less red than the one he remembered, then that could only mean...

"I'm in the past!" he exclaimed, then felt very dizzy. His legs buckled under him, and he fell back and fainted, collapsed on the ground.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Eleclion: Thought I would inform you, the RP is starting three years after all of the strange events started happening, not when they first started. You could have some type of flashback, but the actual rp is set three years prior to the strange events.

The Master 123: You are denied. Both your personality and history are too short and uninformative for my tastes.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Gamekrazy: The flashback's my plan.

Several hours later, Jeremy groggily opened his eyes and stood up. Shaking the grass and dirt off his fur, he realized it was already well into the afternoon. "I've got to find the nearest town," he told himself, then set off walking. Lost in thought about his newfound predicament, he didn't watch where he was going and tripped over a tree root jutting up from the soil.

Jeremy flew head over heels through the air and landed face-first in the dirt. "I hate the past..." he muttered through gritted teeth. Spitting out dust and leaves, he glanced around for what had tripped him. Seeing the tree, he changed at it in a fit of rage, rock hand balled tightly into a fist, and swung at it with all his might. The sheer force of the blow split the tree trunk in half. Jeremy stopped to regain his composure. Breathing deeply, he looked down at his right arm. He vividly remembered that day, when an exeriment gone wrong had turned it to stone. After a moment's rest, he continued on into the unknown. Eventually, he came to a thick wood, covered with dense foilage. Pushing away branch after branch from his face, he trekked on, through the massive forest. Suddenly he stopped. Listening closely, he could hear a faint rustling noise coming from the bushes. Something, or someone, was in there.

Quiety, Jeremy slipped into a fighting stance, ready for the attack. CRASH! A Mightyena leapt from the bushes and pounced onto Jeremy's back. Jeremy quickly covered his body in Static, sending an electric shock through the Mightyena, which jumped back, yelping in pain. Jeremy wasted no time, and, spinning around, he sent a flurry of Zap Cannons straight at his opponent. Direct hit, and the Mightyena fell to the ground with a final cry, knocked out.

Huffing and puffing, Jeremy turned back around and began walking again. Out of nowhere, a torrent of Flamethrower hit him flush in the back. Jeremy doubled over in pain, wincing in agony. Whirling around, he jumped sideways, dodging another blast of fire. Falling through the air, his eyes searched the trees for his hidden assailant, and he quickly spotted a Charmeleon perched on a branch behind a cluster of leaves. As he hit the ground, he simultaniously shouted, "Thunder!" at the top of his lungs. A bolt of lightning arced through the air and electricuted his adversary.

Jeremy poured all his strength into the attack, and the Charmeleon promptly fainted, fell off the tree branch, and landed with a thud on the ground. Once he was back on his feet, Jeremy stood there, silent, unmoving, until he was sure there were no more enemies. Confident that he was safe, he dashed off into the wilderness once more, searching for civilization. But his run quickly became a walk, and his walk slowed into a limp, unti he couldn't go on anymore. He had used too much of his energy in the battle. "Not again..." he groaned as he hit the ground, unconscious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    "Hello...? Hello..? Wake up.... Please, wake up..."

A gentle voice met Jeremy's ears as his awareness came back to him. His eyes fluttered open to see a wooden roof over his head. Slowy, he sat up and took in his surroundings. He was in a nice, comfy bed in a small, cozy room. A female Dragonite was standing beside the bed, watching over him. Apparently, it was her voice that had awoken him.

"Oh good, you're awake," she said with a distinct Southern gentile accent. "H-how'd I get here?" Jeremy stumbled out. "I found y'all in the woods lyin' on the ground, out cold," answered the Dragonair. "So I brought ya here. Who are y'all, anywhere?" Jeremy told her everything that had happened to him. When he had finished, she was wide-eyed in amazement. "Well, would you look at that. A Pokemon from the future. Now, if you've really gone through all that, you must be really tired. Being knoked out isn't the same as sleeping."

It was true. Jeremy was completely worn out, and it must have been painfully obvious, because the Dragonair came and laid a blanket down on him, tucking him in. "Take a nice long nap now," she said. "When you wake up, come up to the front and I'll have some food for you." With that, she left the room, and Jeremy, thoroughly exhausted, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

That was three years ago. Since then, Jeremy had joined the Wigglytuff Guild. He didn't really belong to a team, but he did do Missions by himself, and every now and then he worked with a team on one, but he never actually became part of a team.

Jeremy had spent all morning reading in his room, and now he was walking through the guild towards the outside, when he spotted Megumi coming the other way. "Hi!" he greeted her friendily. "Out of my way, wimp!" she shouted at him, shoving him aside and storming off past him. "W-w-w-wimp?!" he spluttered, flustered. He had tried to make friends with her when he had first joined the guild, but that attempt had gone about as well as his greeting just now.

Jeremy sighed. He was the only Raichu, and the only other Pikachu in the Guild was Volt, and he and Jeremy rarely ever saw each other. Little did he know that that was all about to change, starting with his first step outside that day...

Unfortunately for Jeremy, that first step was a trip, and he fell down the long, stone stairs going down from the Guild. As he bounced and flew through the air, he thought he could glimpse a pink dot flying through the air far, far away. But before he had any time to think about it, though, he reached the bottom of the stairs and landed in a heap at the foot of the mountain.

Last edited:

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Name: Maverick.
    Species: Mudkip
    Oddity: used to be human.
    Description: No difference to the sprite.
    Personality: Maverick can be… odd… at times. He'll be the most positive person in the world one second, then just as negative the next. He can be a bit risky to side with, however, because he often acts on hunches and theories. His sense of humour neatly caps it all off, with random jokes just popping into his head when they most fit.

However, when you manage to get him angry, he'll be after you! He keeps most grudges left in his mind, until the person does something to make up for them. The whole negative side of his personality was mainly developed when he became a pokemon. However, he will stick with friends to the bitter end. You're in luck if you befriend him.

History: Maverick had been a pretty much normal boy when he was human. He was raised normally, had manners, but the one thing that set him apart from most other people of his age was that he had no real ambition to become a pokemon trainer, instead keeping a Treecko as a pet. He had lived in the Hoenn region. But everything was about to change…

He'd just gone to bed, when a strange flash of light happened. When it subsided, the young boy was nowhere to be found, leaving a confused pet Treecko to wonder what happened as it awoke Maverick's parents. They found his bed in a crinkled state, so they knew that he obviously didn't have the time to say goodbye to anyone.

Meanwhile, in another world, a Mudkip had awoken with a thoroughly expression on its face. It remembered only a few things. The first and by far most important fact was that it remembered it used to be a human called Maverick. The second, he realised, was that he had arrived in this seemingly new world that had never heard of humans and his Treecko was all alone in the world he used to live in. The third fact was that he remembered he had last seen a flash of light before waking up like this.

Over the next three years he began to settle in, but had heard tales of a Shinx that travelled the world, telling tales. The next part was stunning. The Shinx claimed at one point to have been, as a gossipy Swellow had told him, a… human. It was at this point he made a goal. To survive this new world, thrive, and meet others that had a similar experience. He joined the Wigglytuff Guild to help him in his goal, and at the same time, unknowingly brought himself closer to the one who caused all this trouble.
    Other:
    RP Sample: (From Two Worlds Collide, by Namora)[FONT=&quot] Maverick waited, but no such final blow came. Instead, he heard someone dash past him and knock the Piplup away. The Piplup's Trainer cried out, "Piplup! Are you ok?" Mav slowly opened his eyes and saw that it was Bianca, who had become a cat like pokemon, had done the save. She had rushed toward Calin, but what happened after that he didn't see, as he was busy climbing down from on top of the bed that he had been fighting on. He didn't join them just yet though, as he saw a computer document. That might be useful… came the thought. He climbed up to the computer's desk, and quickly printed off a copy, hoping that no-one would miss one sheet of paper. He jumped back down just in time for Bianca to mention him. "Now who's the Gecko and why are these people and Pokémon attacking us?" Calin had replied, "It's Maverick, Bianca. Isn't it great? Now we just have to find Sandra if I don't miss my guess." Mav heard what sounded kind of like a groan, and realised that they'd have to get out quickly. He was about to say so, but Calin beat him to it. "As for the other question, I suggest we continue this discussion somewhere safer. Let's go." Calin led the way, and stopped for a second when he saw the door to the lab in splinters. Calin looked over at Mav and Bianca. Mav decided to keep quiet for the moment. Then, the Turtwig spoke up. "I'm not going to fight you this time. I really enjoyed your company earlier and wanted to let you escape as one last show of friendship, though when my new trainer is with me, I can assure you that this won't happen again. I can't imagine why you'd want to steal that human device, that pokedex, but you don't seem like a Pokemon who'd do a thing like that without a good reason, so I hope that it helps you." He then muttered something, but Mav couldn't understand it. Calin paused for a second, then said, "But-" "GO!" Turtwig suddenly shouted. Calin turned to Mav and Bianca, and said, "Go ahead. I'll be right behind you." Mav obeyed, and looked down at the sheet of paper he was now holding in his hands. He grinned to himself, and read the heading in his mind again. How to use a pokedex… His thoughts were interrupted by Calin, running back to join the little group. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Bianca had started to say something, but Mav didn't really take notice. Not until they reached the others, anyway. Then Bianca had started to shout a bit. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"I'm back guys! Operation Rescue Calin is complete and we found Maverick!" At this, Mav couldn't resist a little bit of a joke. "It's a bit hard for you to not find me, what with-"He was immediately cut off by a shudder that ran through his body. "Wow, is it just me, or is cold around here?" This was punctuated by another shiver. Heat, I need heat…" He rushed over next to who he assumed was Kalec, muttering to himself about the fact that he was now cold blooded. Then, behind him, materialised a familiar purple shape.[/FONT]

Woo, glad I got it in. Now, I better go and post in the topic that I originally typed up that sample for.
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Goulerbot: You are accepted.

Yuu could see the guild on the horizon as he neared. He began to think of actually trying to talk to Megumi. Up until now, he had simply been watching her, but had not interacted with her, held back by Grumpig's words. But really, what was the worst that could happen? Its not like he was going up to her and tell her that she was causing reality to become widely unstable.

Coming up to the guild, he saw two pokemon, a Pikachu and a Flygon, surrounding another pokemon, seemingly unconscious. Heading over to see what the problem was, he found it was a Shinx.

"Woah." He said, looking at the fallen pokemon "What happened to him?"

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy, muttering something, stood up and brushed himself off. He took a deep breath, and decided not to let a little accident ruin his day. After picking his green shades up off the ground and putting them back on, he smiled and started to go for a walk. Suddenly, he heard a commotion coming from a clump of trees and bushes a short distance away. Turning around, he went to see what was going on.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Jan 28, 2024
    Maverick was just getting back from a mission, on his way to the Wigglytuff guild, when he heard a bit of a conversation. He decided to hide behind a bush and listen in, even though it was against his normal routine to do so when such conversations where happening. "Men! What is with them! Ya know the real reason I didn't make that team? Because I'm a girl! It has nothing to do with experience! Men are just sexist!"
    Maverick instantly recognised the voice as belonging to Megumi, a Pikachu who worked at the guild. Then, however, another voice threw him off completely. "Uh... um... In their defence, you did try joining a platinum rank team, and you only ever have been in bronze..." "And why does that matter!" Megumi shot back "Im perfectly capable of higher ranks, but none of those will accept me without experience in lower rank teams! Lower ranks have no ambition! They take all the mundane, trivial jobs day after day! Would it kill them for once to try out an A rank or two? There never gonna improve if they don't aim higher! I swear, this guild is nothing but unmotivated losers or ignorant…" It was at this point that Maverick decided to ignore the rest of the conversation, because part of it was right. That happened to be the part about trivial jobs. He instead emerged from the bushes and entered the guild, in a casual manner.

It didn't help that the Wigglytuff guild's apprenticeship policy was in full force, so he barely got enough money to sustain himself on the low rank missions. He quickly made his way through the guild, dumping off the part of the reward that he didn't get, and then heading to the bulletin board.
    It wasn't very easy, acknowledging the fact that Megumi had been right, but not for the reason most people would expect.
    --------------

He slowly woke up about an hour later, wondering where he was. A quick glance around the place revealed nothing. However, when he looked carefully, it was the entrance to the place his mission had been at. He concluded, looking at all the bruises on his body that he had been knocked out a little earlier on. When his vision came into full focus, he noticed green dust powdered over his body. "Sleep powder. I really have to be more careful of attacks from behind…" He muttered, having realised what it was. He decided to go wondering around, hoping to find a pond or something to wash the powder off.

In his wandering, he found a group of pokemon gathering around a Shinx. He was about to voice a question, when a Cubone practically stole the words from his mouth.
    "Woah. What happened to him?" Maverick decided to offer at least a little help. After all, at least that would make a successful rescue; just not the one had originally planned. Ah well, he thought, that poor Treecko will have just have to wait. He then stepped forward and said, "Anyone mentioned help? I'm pretty confident in my strength. Here's a little proof, in case you don't believe me." He then shoved a nearby boulder at least a metre, before panting and saying, "Alright, now that's outta the way, anyone think I'm up for the job?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Volt and the Flygon, who had introduced herself as Volkova, had set down the Shinx tried to figure out what to do next. Their first idea of flying there didn't go so well. Much to Volt's despair, the hammock had ripped in mid-flight, causing the Shinx to fall from the sky. Luckily, Volkova was fast, and manged to catch the Shinx.

Even after the scare, the Shinx had been looking better, like all it needed was a good rest. But it still looked injured and just to be on the safe side, Volt and Volkova still wanted to get it to the guild.

As they were trying to figure out what to do next Volt heard a voice from behind him, "Whoa, what happened to him?" As Volt turned around, he saw a Cubone and a Mudkip. The Cubone, Yuu, Volt had seen around the guild on numerous occasions and knew him fairly well. However, although he had probably seen the Mudkip before, Volt could not remember his name.

The Mudkip then proceeded to step forward and said, "Anyone mentioned help? I'm pretty confident in my strength. Here's a little proof, in case you don't believe me." He then shoved a nearby boulder at least a meter, before panting and saying, "Alright, now that's outta the way, anyone think I'm up for the job?"

"Right...That really wasn't necessary. All you did was waste strength." Volt sighed "But we do need help."

Pausing for a moment Volt decided to take control of the situation. He turned to the three Pokemon and spoke more confidently this time "Alright listen up! I found this Shinx in the woods about one mile from here, where it was unconscious and wounded. I soon found Volkova to help me fly to the guild, but we encountered a little problem there." gesturing to the torn hammock. "If you two aren't doing any missions right now, we need your help." Volt said, turning to the three Pokemon. "Volkavo, I need you to fly ahead and tell the guild that we're coming. I don't want everyone panicking once we get there. Tell Wigglytuff what happened and if we're not there in twenty minutes, come look for us. Everyone else, help me carry this Shinx, the guild isn't too far."

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    "Did I just hear the words need and help?" said Jeremy, who had been standing behind them in silence, unnoticed. "Can I be of any assistance?"

The Mudkip, Yuu, and the Pikachu, Volt, jumped in suprise. "You're going to need some help getting that Shinx up to the guild," he continued, unphased. "Even if you are as strong as you say you are. With my stone arm, if we all lift together, I'm sure we can do it."

Volt nodded in agreement, although the Mudkip looked a little disappointed, who had obviously wanted to try and handle the whole thing himself. "Okay," said Volt. "On three we lift. One... Two... Three!" They all grabbed a part of the Shinx and lifted together. After a few minutes of struggling along, they reached the stairs and began the long climb upward.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    The Pikachu, who had introduced himself as Volt, suggested that Volkova fly them to the guild, which wasn't very far away. Volkova had at first wanted to carry the two of them on her back, but then Volt shot down that idea by pointing at that there was no way the Shinx could possibly hold on to her. Embarrassed, she had then suggested that Volt ride her back and she carry the Shinx in her arms, despite her knowledge that it would be awkward, as carrying the Shinx in her arms would make it more difficult to balance herself. But she thought she could handle it. Eventually they decided that Volt would ride her back and she would carry the Shinx in the hammock, which would minimize the risk of her dropping the Shinx (Volkova hadn't thought that was very likely, but Volt hadn't had the confidence in a complete stranger that she had for herself). Maybe normal Flygon didn't have the strength of her interface, in which case it would be a bad idea to act beyond the normal bounds of her supposed species. So they took flight. Unfortunately, Volt had overestimated the strength of his hammock, and instead of being the direct result of any action by Volkova, the Shinx had plummeted towards to Earth. Volkova was fairly proud of the way she had acted to catch it.

So here they were again, standing a little bit closer to the guild, but not quite close enough for it to matter. Volkova was about to suggest one of their original plans, her carrying the Shinx while Volt either ran behind her or rode her back, when several Pokemon arrived, one after another in a seemingly random fashion.

"Woah, what happened to him?" a Cubone asked.

"Anyone mentioned help? I'm pretty confident in my strength. Here's a little proof, in case you don't believe me," a Mudkip said, before shoving a boulder around. "Alright, now that's outta the way, anyone think I'm up for the job?"

That... was... utterly... pointless... Volkova thought to herself. She recorded a note in her database. Either this Mudkip had a lower intelligence quotient than was average on this planet, or shoving boulders around was a normal part of the culture, with which she wasn't too familiar with yet.

"Right...That really wasn't necessary. All you did was waste strength," Volt said. Volkova scratched out the idea that shoving boulders was some strange part of Pokemon culture. "But we do need help."

Volt turned and spoke to the newcomers. "Alright listen up! I found this Shinx in the woods about one mile from here, where it was unconscious and wounded. I soon found Volkova to help me fly to the guild, but we encountered a little problem there," he said, gesturing to the torn hammock. "If you two aren't doing any missions right now, we need your help.Volkova, I need you to fly ahead and tell the guild that we're coming. I don't want everyone panicking once we get there. Tell Wigglytuff what happened and if we're not there in twenty minutes, come look for us. Everyone else, help me carry this Shinx, the guild isn't too far."

Volkova nodded curtly and took off in a small cloud of dust. Within minutes she had arrived at the Guild, and entered. "We have a fainted Shinx not too far from here," she explained to the doorman. "He needs medical attention."

"Alright," the doorman said, and called over a Chansey.

"Where's the trouble?" the Chansey asked. Volkova gestured for her to follow her, and led her over to the Shinx, which was being carried by the Pokemon from before, with a new addition, a Raichu.

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Comon guys, only a little farther..." Volt said, trying to motivate everyone else, although, it was most likely motivation for himself.

They had been climbing this staircase for a while now, and it hadn't been what Volt was hoping. He had always chosen speed over strength, and right now, that was coming back to bite him. They also had to make sure the Shinx stayed as still as possible, making progress tedious and slow. As Volt and the three other Pokemon started to reach the top of the staircase, he let out a sigh of relief. He was already exhausted from carrying the Shinx before everyone else came to help, but he couldn't show that to the others for obvious reasons. When the group reached the top of the staircase, Volt heard a noise from above, and looked up to see Volkova flying about them.

<What's she doing back here?> He silently asked himself. As he lowered his head back down and looked in front of him, he was greeted to a Chansey running full speed in their direction.

"Hey! Slow down! We got an injured Pokemon!" Volt quickly told the Chansey.

"Oh! so your the one the Flygon was talking about about." The Chansey replied "Where's the injured Pokemon?"

"Right here" Volt said, gesturing to the Shinx that they were carrying "But we-"

Suddenly, the Chansey knocked them all over, grabbing the Shinx and hurrying back to the guild.

"Damn..." Volt groaned lifting himself up along with the others, "Where was she an hour ago?"

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Jeremy, now standing upright, took a moment to straighten his back, which had been bent from carrying the Shinx for so long, and twisted when the Chansey had shoved him and the rest of them aside. Letting out a sigh of relief, he turned to the other three Pokemon. "So... I know you're Volt," he said. "And you must be Maverick... But who's the Flygon?"

"The Flygon is Volkova," replied Volkava. Jeremy thought it a little strange that she had refered to herself in the third person, but decided not to think too much about it. "Does anyone know who that Shinx is?" asked Jeremy.

"I have I feeling I might..." murmered Volt to himself.

"Huh? What was that, Volt?" asked Jeremy.

"Uh, nothing." answered Volt, obviously not intending for anyone to have heard that. "Let's go see how that Shinx is doing." The others nodded, and they all walked into the guild.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    "Let's go see how that Shinx is doing." Volt said trying to change the subject. The others nodded, and they all walked into the guild.

As they walked down the staircase to the main room, Volt hoped Jeremy hadn't heard what he had said. If he had, the other's might have found out that this was the same infamous Shinx that believed he was once human, and bombarded him with questions as soon as he awoke. Also, Volt wanted to be the first one to ask him any questions, mostly about Raikou. If any Pokemon had answers, it would most likely be him. Volt couldn't help but put a smile on his face. After years of searching, he had a legit lead to who he was!

When they came to the bottom of the stairs, Volt saw Chatot, another member/supervisor of the guild.

"Hey Chatot!" asked Volt "Where's the Shinx at?"

The Chatot turned to face the group "What- Oh, the injured Shinx!" replied the small bird "Yes Yes, Chansey took it down this hall, second door on the right, you can't miss it." Chatot said, pointing a wing down the rightmost corridor.

"Wait a minute Chatot..." Volt pondered, tilting his head to one side "That's...THAT'S MY ROOM!" Volt exclaimed at the Chatot

"Well" replied the Chatot "You were the one who found him. So it seemed only fit that we put him in your room." As Chatot said this, Volt thought he heard the Mudkip, Maverick, chuckle and shot him a 'look', before turning back to Chatot.

"What about the clinic? Ever think about putting him there?!"

"Clinic's full!" The Chatot chimed as his tail swung back and forth, much like a metronome.

"But...But..." Volt stammered "Arg! Never mind then. Comon guys, lets go check on that Shinx." Volt said as he motioned the group to follow him down the hall.

"I guess I'll just have to kick Chatot out of his room later." Volt jokingly whispered to the group as they walked down the hall to check on the injured Shinx.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
    "Nn…" Luc groaned. He had had the strangest dream that he had flown in an aerial display of acrobatics, being caught and flung again. It was rather exciting. He cracked open his eyes. That was strange… He wasn't in the jungle any more. He was in a cosy, dry, and warm room. Moaning softly, he stood up onto his tender paws and stretched. A wave of exhaustion toppled over the young Pokémon, and he again curled up on the soft bedding.

"So you're awake?" a kindly feminine voice inquired. Luc turned over to face the origin of the sound. A pink, oval-shaped Pokémon was smiling at him, stubby arms resting upon an egg held within her pouch. Luc recognised her as a Chansey from his years of travel.

"Yes," he replied sleepily. The Chansey beamed at him. Luc once again scanned his surroundings, a gentle frown playing on his features. "Um… may I ask where I am?"

"Of course!" the Chansey replied, and didn't speak another word. Luc inwardly rolled his eyes.

"Where am I?" he asked, his voice hinting at his exasperation.

"You're in the Wigglytuff Guild!" the Chansey replied. "You may have heard of us. We send teams out on explorations and rescues, though everything's been a little tame recently. Our leader, Wigglytuff, is a huge ball of fun. I'm sure you'll like him." The Chansey giggled, seeming to remember something from days long gone. "You were brought here by a group of some of our members. It seems you had fainted in the nearby forest." Oh, right. The memory of the last few moments before Luc had collapsed came flooding back. "You should rest up here for a while."

"Okay," Luc responded with a yawn. Though he generally didn't like random acts of kindness, he embraced them (and he probably couldn't have left the building even if though he wanted to).

"…just have to kick Chatot out of his room later," someone outside the room whispered, to a smattering of chuckles. A yellow head peeked around the door. Its eyes locked onto Luc and smiled, its read cheeks spreading wide. An orange head followed, its eyes obscured by green sunglasses (Luc felt a surge of excitement at this; he had never seen shades in the Pokémon-only world before). A blue head joined them, staring at Luc, seemingly interested.

"He's awake," one of them exclaimed.

"So I am," Luc smiled weakly in reply. With surprising speed, the Chansey zipped over to the doorway, an aura of malice replacing her previous motherly feeling.

"Patient need to rest," she stated, her voice as threatening as thunder.

"It's okay, Miss," Luc interjected, fearing for the wellbeing of the others. "Hi there, I'm Lucius Orli. Are you the ones who rescued me?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Yuu was surprised to see so many other pokemon taking an intrest in the shinx. It just went to show, there were many good people still out there in the world. Aiding the other pokemon in carrying the Shinx to the guild, Yuu was pretty bewildered when the chansey came and practically stole their injured friend right out of their hands.

Upon arriving within the guild, the group discovered that the Shinx had been moved to Volt's room, rather then the clinic. Yuu couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the violation of privacy, however the guild worked in a sort of semi-communistic way. Anything you owned, the guild had the right to use. The chansey from earlier had not been too keen to let the group visit. It was like she was some type of mother bear. Yuu could imagine her wanting to bash his head in, or chuck him out the window (which overlooked the cliff) or maul his face off, however the Shinx, whom had woken up, vouched for them, and allowed them inside.

"Yah, we were..." Yuu responded, after the Shinx introduced itself "Well, it was mainly these guys. I just showed up to help carry you. How did you end up like this, anyway?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back