• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    Decided to doodle out my 2 chars for no real reason

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Um... You forgot one very important thing about your history. Team Venom is a new team. Vera is the first leader, and she only formed it when she was twelve. She's fourteen now. So how could Lotte have joined when she was eight? She's older than Vera. And for that matter, how could Lotte's parents have worked for Venom? Odds are that Vera hadn't even been born then. Like I said, Vera formed Team Venom two years ago.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Yay! So if my character is accepted, I will be the leader of two teams?

Muahahahah! My evil plan is hatching. :) LOL JK.

My SU will be up later probably.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Here it is!

Name: Rei Caress

Nickname: Rei

Species: Blissey

Team: Team Flare

Job: Leader

Appearance: Rei is a normal Blissey. Among other Blisseys, it would be hard to distinguish her. However, a small scar blemished her smooth skin. Her unusually large egg covers this scar.

Personality: Rei is the mother-figure in the guild. Even though her team is composed mostly of Fire-types, the type famous for their impatience and fickleness, she never thought of them that way. To Rei's eyes, they are her children. She loves them dearly, as any mother could do.

She is also a very forgiving Pokemon. Unlike other guild masters who are quick to their decisions to dish out punishment, Rei will always think twice, thrice, and even more times, before giving out the most minor of her punishment.

However, as all walls can break, Rei can sometimes reach her critical point. An angry Rei is a dangerous Rei. She was known to be the first guild leader to ban a member to exile when that member committed a very atrocious crime. This is the reason why all Pokémon under her, even though they love her deeply, still maintains an air of subjectivity and respect to their leader.

History: Rei Caress ran from home when she was still a Chansey. Her mother prohibited her to go out exploring with her other friends. She felt like she was trapped inside her own home. When she ran away, she met with a Pokémon named Arcanine, who was the guild leader of Team Flare back then. Under her tutorship, Rei got stronger. Arcanine showed her the good of the world, and that it was worth caring for. He also told Rei that she must never get angry, nor bear a grudge. This is the turning point of Rei's life. She continued to live under this mantra, even after the death of Arcanine. She continued the guild's work, and made it the guild known for a warm welcome and a delicious cup of tea.

However, her patience was tested when a member of Flare stole from the treasury. The thief was caught red-handed by Rei herself. She went on a rampage, ranting about broken trust and promises. As a result, Rei banned the member for life, and put him on exile.

Rei also never came back home.

Level: 50

Moveset: Flamethrower, Light Screen, Thunder Wave, Heal Pulse, Sing, Seismic Toss

and can please anyone send me in the link for the main RP? can't find it.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    skymin, approving rps at the speed of light
    accept her decision now or prepare to fight

Last edited:
    Back