• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala (OOC/SU Thread)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    the new semester here had just started two weeks ago, so my college life is not yet that busy. :)) though I have a script for my dorm's theater group to work on.

and the action on the Chasm chamber is not very important btw. :))

miltankRancher

Years
    I know, Wobuffet. Haha. It is nice reading the flow of the story. Though, I am itching for the time when the guilds interact woth one another.

Wobbuffet

Patient pokemon
    Years
    Its ok XD i'm having alot of problems too with whats what. im still having problems remembering who is what kind of pokemon o_o

miltankRancher

Years
    me too. memory bad. haha. that is why I always refer to them by their names.

though team flare is very easy. a flareon, and another flareon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    @shinysweety: :D Congradulations! Wow, 1,000 posts. Lol I just realized I'm half-way there!

@miltankRancher: If the teams meet... :D I'm pretty sure Yaibe would get really uncomfortable around a whole group since he's like a stranger to the outside world.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    @shinysweety: Well he's safe right now. Answer, not really. ^^ Don't worry, :7: he'll cope with them & give them his real name! Note: I'd think twice before giving him something to hold! Or maybe when he's told to do something! xD

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: Alfred Francesco Kuakori (First thing popped into my head)

Nickname: Fenis

Species: Gengar

Team: Team Venom

Job: Co-leader

Appearence: (Insert Picture here) Top left

(Please note that above is not shiny.)

Personality:

Fentis very mischievous, and at some times, malicious. He enjoys playing practical jokes, such as pretending to be one's shadow, then behaving erratically. When the quarry notices, Fentis takes delight in its victim's terror. However, being most of the time serious and responsible makes this something he does in spare time.

History: When Fentis was an egg he was left in a village and took in by a Ivysaur and then when he hatched, it surprised the Ivysaur that the Gastly was red, and after that he was sent to school but was picked on for being red, he replied "I'm not weird! I look like most shiny Gastlys look!" and stormed out of the room, after this happening for almost a year, disheartened he went to his home and told the Ivysaur what happened but then she just said "Oh, honey they'll get punished! that's Karma and Karma is your friend and friends always win." he always remembered that phrase, but then rather than curling up and pretending he was a tombstone like he normally would after a week of insults, he turned mischievous stealing, playing evil jokes, making red herrings, after alot of years he came home to find the Ivysaur but it was now a Venusaur, it had all belongings on it's back tied tightly in place "We are migrating, not you, you are different, you are not one of us, you were an egg on the doorstep, not us, and you never will be, you aren't even a shiny Gastly, you will never be one of us." and then it walked away, the Gastly evolved into a haunter and haunted the forest, he saw a small group of Gastly, Haunters and Gengars, none of them red, not even the shiny ones.
    He lived like a nomad until he was a Gengar then he found a small group of people called Team Venom and rose in ranks and became how he is.

Level: 55

Moveset: Dream Eater, Yawn, Poison sting, Mean look, Curse

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Oh ok. xD Break? I'm also talking about future missions & stuff...also, don't give anything precious to him, otherwise he might accidentially break it! :7:

Back