• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Darkened Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
Years
  • Scene 1:

Sparky awoke to many Pokémon gathering around him, he was in a building which seemed safe. The curtains were a pearl white colour and there were many candles lighting up the room as the Pokémon surrounded him.

"Hes waking up..." said one of the Pokémon as Sparkys vision began to widen, allowing him to see that it was a Poochyena who was tending to his wounds.

"Yeah, the only one who made it out of Briar Lake..." said another voice which was also stood over him, it was a Vulpix with dazzling red fur and bright maroon eyes.

Sparky jumped up and mumbled, "Brother..." as the Poochyena and Vulpix stood next to him. He was in a hospital bed, the familiar smell of vomit and air-fresheners was all around the room as it gathered up Sparkys nostrils.

"... Where am I?" said Sparky as he looked over to the Vulpix who was looking down at his small body which was bandaged up from the swift rocks in the river.

"Your in the village of Grail, your safe here" said the Vulpix as she looked down at him.

"Is my brother here?" shouted Sparky before looking back in his mind to the accident where he was sepperated from his brother.

"Your brother? You we're the only one who got out alive kid. Lucky that we found you floating down stream too." said a mysterious voice from behind the Poochyena. It was a Mightyena with sharp fangs which overlapped his jaw, his fur was as black as the night sky as he looked down upon the Pichu who was looking confused.

"I've got to go find him... he cant be--" said Sparky before he was interupted by another voice.

The Poochyena interupted him, "You must face it. You were the only one who got out of there, the rest of your village was taken in and locked up by them or killed" said the Poochyena in a tough voice.

"Poochyena!" yelled Vulpix before Mightyena looked over to her and shook his head, pointing out that it was for the best that he faced that fact.

"My brother... can't be gone. He wouldnt give up!" said Sparky before jumping out of the bed and ripping off his bandages. He tightened the goggles around his head and looked around the hospital as the Mightyena sighed.

"You must face it... even if your brother survived he would still be a slave who they will just use." said the Mightyena as the younger Poochyena looked upto him.

"No! I won't accept something like that! My brother Jolt would not lose to the likes of them!" said Sparky before jumping off the bed and pushing past the Vulpix. Sparky ran out of the hospital, holding his small ribcage which seemed to be beating extremely fast.

"Maybe you went a little too far, Mightyena" said the Vulpix as she sighed and dragged herself back up to her feet after the Pichu ran out of the hospital.

"No, I didnt. And Jolt... that name is too familiar to me" said Mightyena as he grinned and walked out of the hospital.

He was in a large village, many Pokémon we're walking past as Sparky ran over into a dense undergrowth of tree's at the side of the village in a cluster of sadness and rage.

Sparky thought to himself about all the good things that his brother had done for him, he looked out for him and took care of him and he couldnt face that he was gone... ever since his mother had died his brother did everything he could to protect him.

Sparky then heard footsteps in the distance, a mysterious voice called out to him. "So... there you are. I'll be taking it..." said the mysterious voice as footsteps began to trail from behind him.

OOC Note:

All of my roleplay is placed into italic text to add a nice touch to it, and i am glad to leave this hanging on a very interesting cliff-hanger for now. ^^

Until later then guys. :D

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • OOC - Okay. I'm not in any chapter as of yet. I'm just setting my scene if thats okay with you. ^_^

Also thanks for the compliment and can i keep setting this scene up? :3 I wont go too far such as spoiling the entire plot.

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Scene 2 - The Treasure of Briar Village

Scene 2:

"It... what could he mean?" thought Sparky to himself as he turned around slowly towards whoever it was who was talking to him.

"You will give me the treasure of Briar Village, boy" said the voice as he walked over to Sparky slowly. It was a Gengar which let off an evil grin as it looked towards Sparky.

"Treasure? Like i'd know anything about that!" said Sparky in an angry voice towards the Gengar which seemed to be making threats.

"Kekekeh, is that so? Lets just see if i can make you change your mind up about that" said the Gengar as he launched a punch which flew at Sparky with incredible speeds, knocking him to the floor on impact.

"Ugh... i don't know... about any treasure." said Sparky as he pulled himself up from the floor.

"You know what i want, boy. The light orb." said the Gengar as he looked down at the Pichu, letting off an evil grin.

Sparky knew about the light orb, it was passed down through the leaders of the village. His brother was next in line for the light orb. "Well, why are you asking me about it? I know what it is but the only person who would know anything about that would be my brother!" said Sparky.

"Yeah, i know about your brother. I watched the entire scene in the hospital as i hid in the shadows. Now... tell me your brothers name and where he is, boy." said the Gengar as he grinned maniacily at the distressed Pichu.

"... I... don't know. Jolt was attacked by a Gyarados during the attack on our village" said Sparky, hoping for Gengar to stop pummelling him and leave him alone.

"... Jolt? You mean... him?" said the Gengar as his grin slowly turned into a frown and his rage began to build.

"Yeah... do you... know him?" said Sparky, looking up at the Gengar who seemed to know his brother as his grin turned into a certain frown.

"...Know him? He completely obliterated half of the Darkos Gyarados special forces with his electrical attacks before we lost sight of him." said the Gengar as he began to kackle.

"So... my brothers alive..." said Sparky who was grinning at the fact he might be able to see his brother again. He was also suprised about the name 'Darkos' which Gengar talked about a moment ago.

"I would'nt be so sure of that. When i capture him i will find where the light orb is and we will use it to power up our machine. I'll surely get a promotion. Kekekeh." said the Gengar.

"... You won't catch him!" shouted Sparky before Gengar launched a barrage of yellow spherical rings at Sparky which lumed him into a deep sleep. The Gengar disappeared, leaving Sparky alone in the forest as he was of no further use to him.

Sparky woke upto a familiar voice, it was Mightyena who was awakening him from his sleep. "What happened?" said the Mightyena as Sparky began to wake up.

Sparky explained everything to him about how his brother is still alive and about the Gengar who was after the treasure of his village. "Hmm, that sure is interesting" said the Mightyena.

"Yeah, i knew my brother wouldnt give up!" said Sparky who was glad that his brother was still alive and well.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get your hopes up yet. They could still capture him. We have to find him before they can, don't we?" said the Mightyena.

"Yeah!" said Sparky who was glad that his big brother was alive, he didn't know what he would do without his brother.

Behind a tree lay Vulpix who was also glad, she was more soft than Mightyena and she was more concerned about Sparky than anyone. She grinned as Mightyena and Sparky began to get along for the first time. "Who knows, maybe his brother will be fine" thought Vulpix as she walked off.

OOC - Yeah, im aware this was rushed but i hope its quality enough. ^^

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • Scene 3 - The Darkos Camp

Scene 3:

Sparky stood with Mightyena, trying to formulate a plan on how they could find and save his big brother Jolt from Team Darkos before it was too late. They didn't know if they had caught him and seized the light orb as of yet.

"Well..." said Mightyena as he pulled out a map of the surrounding area. "They would'nt of gotten past this area" said Mightyena as he pointed to a shade of trees north of Briar Village.

"I'll go and see if hes okay, you stay her--" said Mightyena before he was interupted by Sparky who was loosening the electricity from his small cheeks.

"No, i'm coming too. Hes my brother!" said Sparky who wasn't going to let him go alone.

"You know it will be dangerous, kid?" said Mightyena as he began to grin. Sparky nodded, he knew it would be dangerous with all the Gyarados he encountered earlier. "Well lets get going, then." said Mightyena as he grinned towards the Pichu who was ready for battle.

They began to walk along the forest path which was lit up by light from the sun bouncing off Briar lake which lead to the Village ruins. "Look!" yelled Sparky as he pointed over towards the ruins of his village.

There was a small group of Gyarados surrounding a small group of Pichu and Pikachu, which were in cages. The Gyarados sat there and looked around the area, like they were on guard.

"Well... looks like theres atleast half a dozen of them" said Mightyena as he began to grin. "Sure you can battle...?" he said as his fangs began to clamp against eachother.

"I'm sure!" said Sparky as he pointed towards the cage which was old and rusted. Suddenly a group of two Gyarados walked out of the woods with a Raichu held in shackles, unable to move in any way.

"Well... Jolt. So we meet again." said a mysterious voice which was all too familiar to Sparky. It was Gengar who was grinning evily towards him. "Now boy, your going to tell me where the orb is." said the Gengar.

"Or what?" said Jolt. "You've already took everything away from me." said Jolt, who didn't care what happened to him as long as the light orb remained safe.

Gengar grinned evily, "Or what..." said the Gengar as he looked towards the bush that Sparky was sat in. "Come out, Sparky..." said the Gengar as the group of Gyarados began to surround the area.

Sparky shouted over, "Brother!" as he looked for somewhere to escape. However, there was nowhere to escape as he was enclosed by the half a dozen Gyarados.

"No! Let him go!" yelled Jolt as he began to attempt to squirm out of the shackles. "You Coward!" yelled Jolt as he tried to perform a Thunderbolt which was absorbed instantly by the shackles. The shackles released the electricity and sent it right back at Jolt, sending him to his knees from his own attack.

"Kekekekeh, now your going to tell me where you've hidden it" said the Gengar as he grinned evily towards Jolt who was bent over on one knee from his own Thunderbolt.

OOC Note:

Well heres Scene 3. Yeah, lets see whats going to happen next time. ^^

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
  • Kozoi- That was also a very good post. To Improve; Try and be a bit more descriptive. If you were, that would be fantastic ^^

-------------------------------------------------

A small sound of sparks entered Trikas ears as he stared at the Grovyle that had reavealed its identity. "What was that?" Mumbled Trika as he looked towards were the sound came from. He heard voices and evil laughter. "That must be-" Hesitated Trika. "That's Gengar. He's back!" Trika sprang into action, completely out of view from the Grovyle. The Grovyle attmepted to stop him, but Trika shook his arm from his grip. The voices were getting louder. Trika could hear the wind rushing past his ears, then there was something he missed: The loud flapping of wings. He stopped to a halt. Infront of him was a giant replica of A Flygon. Not just any Flygon, though: Darkly the Flygon.

"I take it you're here for a part of the reality Bomb." exclaimed Trika slowly. "I've noticed that the stars aren't dissapearing any more... Why?"
    "It is in-complete!" Replied a cold, metallic voice. "What do you mean in-complete? It's already destroyed two universes so it must be complete!"
    "It is in-complete." Replied the Robot once more. "What does that mean, though?"
    "It is in-complete." And at the ned of that cold sentence, the Darkly released a Hyper Beam from its mouth. it twindled towards Trika extremly quickly, but he dodged it with ease, hitting the foliage behind him and making a loud explosion.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    Name: Witcher
    Species: Dusknoir
    Level: 49​

History: Born on a Cementary,Witcher was the "Killer of those who came to the cementary" for years. He just enjoyed killing. But one day,Someone from team ultimos,came for him,and grabbed him. He joined then,team ultimos. He was there,but he still enjoyed killing,and harming things. So,he's still really dangerous.

Personality: Full of Anger an killing spree. He enjoys killing an k-o'ing other pokemon.
    He is really dangerous for others,but really hm,"Friendly" for friends.
    Dont wants to be happy,and does'nt ever was. He just knowed that "he was chosen to be a killer,an avenger,making fun of killing others"...................................

Appearance: Looks like a normal Dusknoir,but has a scar within his eye. The scar is red of blood,but he does not feel pain.​

Position: Ultimos one.​

Moveset: Bite,Psycho cut,Drain,Thief,Psycho dash.​

Power:Can Shapeshift.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Glitchy grabbed his walkie talkie and spoke into it "Darkly! guess what? Trika is fighting the robot Darkly clone! and he's losing!"

"Gwahahahahahha!!!! Great! now the world will be mine! there's nothing that can stand in my way!" He grabbed a remote in his claws and pressed the power button, turning on a giant tv screen.
    "Now I can watch the battle from here!... but perhaps I should make sure Glitchy doesn't fail me... SLICER! get over here, you useless scyther! I want you to go to Glitchy's location and cut that Trika in half!"

"Sure boss, I have nothing better to do..." Slicer said just before he sprung upwards toward the exit

"Now Trika's fate is sealed! Gwahahahahaha!!!!!"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OKAY FOLKS! LISTEN UP!

toxic has given me this rp. and my first act is to say:

WitcherKozacki
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Darkened Day
    - Declined. you need to be more descriptive. and besides, the ultimos are supposed to be good guys. they wouldn't kidnap an innocent pokemon

Geez... I never expected this to die!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back