• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Darkened Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    err.... let's start now...

Chapter 2: The Dark Star

okay... let's start!

wait, wrong font... okay... I'll redo that....

Okay! let's start!

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- Ok! I'll Start It Off I Guess...

IC-

Zephyr sat on a tree,waiting for something to happen. Even though he didnt blend in that well,he still had the ability to turn Invisable. Zephyr had heard rumors abour a dark Flygon with the DNA of a Giratina and his team. Something finally happened,and Zephyr was ready. Apparently,it was only an angry Fearow,but it was still a fight. Zephyr flew down from the tree and reappeared,right in front of it. it was holding a bag in its clutch. "Whats in the bag?" Zephyr asked sternly. "None of your buisiness!" the Fearow replied,obviously hiding something. "I was hoping I didnt have to do this..." Zephyr said. With that,Zephyr used Double Team and then a quick Gust attack. The Fearow was forced to drop the bag. Zephyr turned invisable and grabbed the bag quickly and landed in a well-hidded tree. He carefully opened the bag,revealing a diamond. Zephyr flew into a different tree far away from there and watched for anything else after hiding the diamond.

OOC2-

Woah...
    long post. O.O

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" Darkly said as he sat in his chair and watched the world through his giant tv screen."Soon the world will be mine! and all it's cake! everyone will surrender to me once I unveil my space station! The Dark Star! capable of destroying entire planets with it's laser!unfortunatley it needs a diamond to operate..."

he turned his head and yelled at the top of his lungs "GLITCHY! FAT SALAMENCE! GET OVER HERE!!!!"

"yes boss?" they said as they walked up

"that fearow still hasn't returned.." he said as he slowly walked toward them "I want you to go find out what happened to him..."

"yes sir!" they said as they warped to the loacation "hey!" Glitchy yelled at a nearby pidgeot "what are you looking at!"

there was no reply...

"okay buddy, you asked for it! Salamence! lets take this loser down!" Glitchy said as they flew at top speed toward Zephyr

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Zephyr used Agility and then turned invisable.

After getting behind Glitchy and the apparently stupid fat salamence,he talked.

"So,your Glitchy and Salamence..." Zephyr said. "Seems this'll be easier then expected..." He added. "Ok,heres a deal,if I beat you,you bring me to Darkly so i can pound on him for a while. If you win,I'll give back the diamond and leave you guys alone until we see each other again." Zephyr said,obviously having an idea for a plan.

"So,how about it?" Zephyr said afterwards.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (ooc: I am in this RP, but I wasn't in the first chapter)

Rei ran into the room... panting. "Lord Darkly, I am here for you.... oh, wait... this is the wrong room." It was the rec room he had ran into. "Sigh... well... this is a new space station... so I guess I got lost... again. 'Modern' technology is so weird."

The Raichu then started running around again, but ended up into the laser operating system room. "Umm... this is starting to get annoying." And with that Rei started running again... somehow appearing on the bottom of the ship. "Aww... come on!!! This is so stupid! I hate technology!!!"

"Umm... are you looking for something milord?" Asked a random servant, Rei's face lit up, and he grabbed the servant.

"Where is Darkly's hall?!" Asked Rei. The minion trembled as he gave Rei the map. "That's a smart Rattata." Rei then looked at the map before running up once more... avoiding any and all traps he put up in the area, and ran into Darkly's chamber. "Lord Darkly... I am here... sorry I'm late... got a little lost."

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahaha!!! don't worry, I'm not going to punish you, I'm busy watching glitchy and fat salamence on the tv screen. I'm lucky to have at least one competent minion, and that's you rei... now, I have an assignment for you... if that diamond stealing pidgeot manages to beat my best mechanic, and that retarded salamence, I want you to show it who's boss...."

Darkly pressed a button and his giant tv screen started to show 3-D holograms of the battle
    Meanwhile....

"okay, fine... you win..." Glitchy said to the pidgeot as he pretended to be sad "NOT! Hahahahahaha!!! Now! prepare to be dazzled by the latest Dark Sky invention! The Darkly Destroyer M.K III" He pulled out a button "now, when I press this button, YOU WILL DIE!!" he slammed his fist on the button. Just then, a giant Darkly robot appeared out of nowhere.

"This is going to be fun..." Darkly said as he sat in his chair and stared at the holograms "Gwahahahahaha!!!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    "Easy as a loose screw..." Zephyr said. He used Agilits to get close to its head. He then used Drill Peck to loosen the screws on its head. He then used Gust,causing the head to fall off the robot. "Well,scince thats done,back to the fight?" Zephyr said,turning straight towards the two Dark Sky minions and dashing at them with a full-power Drill Peck. Intstead of actually hitting the two,he turned around as soon as he got to them and flew in a circle quickly,causing a small twister to appear.

OOC-
    He isnt as dumb as he sounds. He just took the head off your robot Darkly...

Dont underestimate a Pidgeot named Zephyr.

Zephyr is Greek for a strong gust of wind. =3

--

Also,Darkly knows this New Characters Sister,Blazer. You probably know Blazer too if you were in the many RPGs we were in together.

---

Name: Blitz

Species: Ninetales

Age: 1492 (He's related to a living legend,in human years,he's only 18. >.<)

Level: 60

History: Blitz's History Is Currently Uknown. (Will add to history as the RP goes along)

Personality: Blitz Is Like His Sister,Brave And Loyal To Friends. He Thinks ZHe4 Can Win Anything,Again Like His Sister,Blazer. Seeing As He Is Related To A Legend(Blazer),He Acts Like One Himself,In Hoped Of Following His Sisters Footsteps.

Appearance:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Darkened Day
    (Credit To Dragonfree)

Position: None (On The Good Side,But Didnt Actually Join It Due To His "Legendary" Sister)

Moveset:
    Fox Fire (A Family Move,He Coats Himself With Blue Fire And Transforms Into A Giant Flaming Wolf With Nine Fox-Like Tails)
    Flare Blitz
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball (A Family Trait,Father Was An Absol)
    Tackle

Power: None

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "fine... I'll just have to use this!" Glitchy grabbed a small laser gun and shot it at Zephyr "The Zap-o matic pocket capture edition! It shoots a laser net that captures pokemon!" he pulled out another device "this one is the Darkifier! It creates Dark copies of anyone it scans!" he scanned zephyr

"uh.... shouldn't we ask the boss before doing this?" Fat salamence asked

"why? we're just going to test the Darkifier on this crappy pidgeot!" Glitchy said.

he whistled and a pitch black copy of zephyr rose out of the ground. "now, we must be going..." glitchy said as he warped away

"hey! what about me? salamence said as he flew away

BOSS: Dark Zephyr

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- I'll take no answer as its accepted for Blitz. >.<

IC-
    Zephyr used Drill Peck on the net. "How the heck to I beat myself!?!?!?" Zephyr questioned himself. "Ok,scince he is me,maybe he has the same fears and weaknesses..." Zephyr said quietly,just dodging the attacks Dark Zephyr threw at him. Zephyr whistled,causing a bright light to appear in a tree. Dark Zephyr looked back,saw a flame,and dodged it. "You called?" said a calm voice. The figure jumped out of the tree,revealing Blitz. "Yeah,help me take myself out." said Zephyr. Blitz nodded and looked at the dark version of Zephyr. "You know how im...umm...afraid of strong flames?" Zephyr said. "Yeah,let me guess... you want me to see if Dark Zephyr has the same fear. Right?" Blitz said,guessing the idea. "Yeah..." Zephyr replied. "Ok... here goes a Fox Fire." Blitz said,glowing blue. Suddenly,the Ninetales was engulfed in blue flames,and started to look like a giant flaming wolf. He howled and blew flames at Dark Zephyr.

OOC2-

Long post again. >.<

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • " Well I'm getting bored so I'm gonna see how are little friends are doing eh Glitchy" the Porygon-Z quickly replied "you know you can battle this dumb birdie" . Then suddenly Takai vanished and suddenly appeared behind Zephr with his claw glowing a bright white sort of color and quickly slashed him with the claw . " What can I say " said Takai in a cruel way " You didn't keep your eye on the birdie", while suddenly turning into many identical copies of himself and laughed very cruelly at the fallen Pidgeot " You know what boss I think fighting himself isn't working I think I'll eliminate him myself!!!".

BOSS : Takai the Weavile

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blitz saw a Weavile attack Zephyr. Zephyr got up slowly and used Gust on the Weavile. The Gust was slow, due to Zephyr becoming weaker from the attack. Blitz stopped using Fox Fire and jumped on the Weavile, pinning it to the ground. "Who are y-" Blitz said, cut off by a memory. "Takai!" Blitz growled. "So, its you..." Blitz growled again. "Come on! Answer! I always knew you were just a weasle!" Blitz insulted, preparing to use a Flamethrower on Takai. Just then, Zephyr tried to get up. He casted a quick glare at Takai and fainted soon afterwards.

OOC-

A little rushed. Im just hungry. XD

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Takai laughed and than said very cruelly " Well my dear Blitz you seem to remember me however I am far stronger than you will ever be as I will show you right now!!" . Right at that moment Takai's claw glowed a shadowy black cover in dark purple aura after the attack finished charging Takai slashed at the Ninetales blowing him off of his body. " You should of learned maggot that you can never even come close to my level" Takai whispered in Blitz's ear than threw him towards a nearby tree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back