• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon- The New Age [Pg 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Shierk had his mind taken off Rani as more Pokemon began to speak. He noticed the girl Machop, Max. She seemed to have a slightly violent nature. Then Rokan spoke. Oh God! It was so difficult not to look at Rani who was just a short distance away. Shierk gritted his teeth and did his best not to look at her. Finally Haley spoke, taking Shierk's gaze away from Rani. But then Rokan spoke. Again. Shierk did his best not to look annoyed, even though he knew he did. But Rokan's comment sparked a thought in his mind. Sparring. This could be what he needed to get back at Kreep. another thought popped in his mind. Shierk seemed to remember stories about move Tutors. If he remembered correctly, they could teach other pokemon certain moves. He also remembered that some pokemon could learn moves that werent their type.... Then he spoke. "Does anyone here know if they'll learn fire punch? Because I will eventually learn Thunder punch, and we might,might be able to teach each other the moves." Shierk let that sit there for a minute.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "Oh! I'm right on time then." Len felt a bit more relieved once he got relaxed in his chair. "Just to get it out there, My name is Len." Len said to everyone, "And If we're trying to find darkari, Wouldn't the first place to check and question people at be Poketraz island? I mean... It's where he broke out. Somebody there should know something about the incident!"

Len thought it was a good idea to check the place out. What he really wanted to do was go there and see if his "Sneasel officer" friend was buried there... or whatever happened to him. For all he knew, He could have been obliterated by darkari when he was guarding the prison there. Better yet, He could learn what his friend's name really was. He continued. Len was also worried the others would look down on him since he used to be a native...

"Who knows? We could even investigate Darkari's cell. Who knows what we could find there." As for moves, I learned Bubblebeam when I was born since my dad was a full grown Poliwraith. I'm also supposed to learn hypnosis early on so I think that could help us out in getting suspects to talk..

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    "Moves? How about a backflip hatchet-throw cleave-your-head-off move?"

A growl of a voice erupted from a corner of the room that nobody had been paying attention to for the past few minutes as tactics were traded and strategies wondered; its owner was a Buizel pushing his prime, probably mid-thirties to early-forties by the lines beneath his intense, chilling blue eyes. The shadows that played against his frame told of long days again and again of rigorous physical hardship, and the development of small but powerful sinewy muscles wrapped tight around his body attested to this.

His trained eyes darted back and forth between the others present in the room, and as he moved forward, he carried with him the air of pure practicality, the lug of a practiced professional for years possibly outnumbering the age of a few of those present in the room. He was notably lacking the collarlike vestibule of sickly-yellow fluids that just about every Buizel in the known world wouldn't be caught dead without, leaving in its place the comfortable yet useful padding of the collarpiece of a kevlar vest. It was bathed in the dark, inky black of all standard-issue military garb of the region, and was belted down to the zipper with pouches and compartments of various sizes and utility.

Around his stubby right leg was a twin-belted holster, which carried a custom Colt .45, Model 80 M1911, probably special-ordered by the newcomer; the weapon was strong, sturdy, reliable, and most importantly, one could count on it to put a bullet where the sights were pointing. It was simple, powerful, and practical, like much of the newcomer's outfit and standing. He seemed one of simple tastes if nothing else, judging by the weapon and kit he was toting around.

Pausing to glance remotely at everyone in succession, the Buizel continued to speak.

"Sorry. Captain Alexei Borodin, transfer from out-of-region. Used to work with the CSAS, DEVGRU, and Spetsnaz divisions of my home military, if anyone knows those names." With this, the Buizel's demeanor shifted from this - a handling of simple politeness and cordiality - to one of seriousness, absorbing himself in the mask of businesslike professionality that he'd taken on previously.

"There's no better 'move' than the one that puts a .45 jacket-hollow-point in the brain, if you ask me... But I do know some basic water-types. Aqua Jet and Water Pulse come to mind."

[Ugh. Not really at my best here. Sorry.]

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Haley was surprised when a voice eminated from the corner of the room. Naturally her head popped up to see what pokemon was standing there. To say that she simply 'feasted her eyes' upon the muscular and millitary worn (but clearly older) builzel would be an understatement. At his sight, she drooled nearly as much as Kreep. Catching herself quickly, Haley straightened up and hoped that no one had noticed. With that, she retreated to the recesses of her mind. OMFG! That is one... strong... army-quality... heck of a buizel. But I can't get distracted. Just ignore him Haley... just ignore him... ignore... ignore... DANG IT'S NOT WORKING! To take her mind off of the... interesting pokemon, Haley turned her focus back to the discussion. "Sparring? That sounds like an awesome idea! If we can boost our strength then Kara and Darkrai won't stand a chance!" Haley let out a deep breath after that and sat back in her chair. Ignore... ignore... ignore.

((OOC: Did you really think I would let Rokan, Shierk, Kreep, and Rani have all the fun? NO WAY!))

Missingno.7-4468

The Kazuka Party is for curry!
    Years
    ((OOC: Oh...crud...Shouldn't have fallen asleep))

Miska thought about the ideas being thrown left and right. What she thought about the most was how they could learn moves. She kept quiet for a while, and when she was going to speak, a Poliwag came in, having a slightly emberassing entrance. Not paying much mind, she continued listening more intently than ever, as this was important. A new voice then cut everyone off. It came from a Buizel that Miska had never noticed before, Alexei, or so he introduced himself.

He mentioned some things about military programs. Being the history buff she was, Miska had no real idea what any of them were. She started to feel offended when he said that the best "moves" came from weapons. The Wooper, Haley, said that sparring was a good idea, Miska did not notice the distracted look on her face. "Sparring is a very good idea," Miska finally piped in, "Many of us here can learn very special moves. I'm not sure what all I can learn, but I do know that there is a move called 'Assist' that most Skitties learn. If we were to spar enough, we could build up very useful abilities."

Miska caught her breath, There you go, forgetting to breath She thought to herself. "Moves will help us in defeating Darkrai, because while bullets can do so much damage, surely they can't hurt such a powerful Pokemon the same way. What would you do if Darkrai just stopped the bullets in mid-air? He has amazing powers like that."

((OOC: Sorry I didn't get every detail of what happened. I just was almost left behind))

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    . . . Yes. They had seen her looking. Not just Shierk, oohh no. Kreep and Hayley had certainly given her odd looks, and though it was hard to tell on a Magnemite because of their lack of facial features, she thought he might have got the wrong idea, too.
    Dismissing the thoughts, she said:
    "I think fighting with each other is barbaric, but it is actually a good idea, considering I don't actually know any Fire Type moves yet."

Last edited:

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Mack gave a welcoming look to the Poliwag, Len, for it didn't mind about having a native in the team. He seemed to be both nervous, yet confident as well.
    But Mack couldn't think the same way with the Buizel that was named Alexei. Mack felt a little uncomfortable with him being a tough-as-nails kind of guy. Also him acting a bit gun-happy had it disturbed. Mack had seen guns in action before and he perfectly understood what they are, but it never liked how such violence is necessary for certain situations. Even though Mack was a metallic type, it still felt uneasy about having a marksman in the group.
    It was true guns are powerful, but would they do anything against Darkrai? After all, he is a spectral-like Pokémon. "Are you very experienced with your water-type moveset? True your artillery is powerful, but Darkrai is a ferocious, dark spirit with power beyond compare and...." Mack slowly stopped his opinion. The last thing that it wanted was gun pointed at its head (so to speak).

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    (ooc: Im gonna call Alexei "Snake" on the down low. lol.)
    Shierk stared at the newcomer with a smile on his face. This guy was powerful. Shierk knew that much. He did not want to make an enemy of him. Then Shierk remembered what they were talking about. Sparring. Shierk looked around for a potentially powerful sparring partner. He did not want to spar with anyone who could have a type advantage or disadvantage. So Kreep, Haley, Len and Alexei-Thank god- were out. He refused to Battle with Rani. mack the magnemite was possible, but he didn't seem to be the "Sparring type". Max would probably be too much for him.... this left two choices...Rokan and Miska. Hmm this could be a difficult choice, but Miska had already answered for him. She was a Study-holic. So Shierk said it. "Hey Rokan you want to spar with me?"

(OOC: D-D-D-DRAAAMA! Honestly, we're planning all of this in the ooc thread. So in the words of Strikit: JOOOOOOIIIN UUUUSSSS we don't have cookies but we do have entertainment. Oh and Arcanine, We're dicussing this whole tangeled love nest thing. We started talking, and We came up with ideas But we want to know if you're interested in being involved or not. I think we started talking on page two and carried it to page four.....So if anyone wants to be involved in This Drama, (<< lol comma drama) Then Go to the OOC thread.)

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    "Perhaps I should have phrased that differently," Alexei began, adjusting his stance a bit as he shifted his unerring glance between the other Pokemon present. He spoke confidently, and sure enough, he seemed the type to have experience to back up his words. He was quick, powerful, and had aged quite well thanks to the upkeep of extensive exercise and actual combat practice - he was the ideal candidate to submit a suggestion into the tactical layout of events leading up to the neutralization of an incredibly powerful Pokemon.

"Consider - maybe a klick or so away - we have an element of two staking out along a ridgeline, one sniper with a .57 caliber rifle and the other spotting him or her. From such a distance, a high-power round like that could still tear through an armored car and keep travelling for a few thousand feet before becoming combat-ineffective." With this, the Buizel of notably diminutive stature paused to look at Miska, then Mack, and finally Shierk.

"Now, let's assume it's in the middle of - for example - a blizzard or a rainstorm, and ideally, we would all have access to some arctic or woodland camo, respectively. The bravo element, consisting of everyone else not chosen for the sniper team, would have a position setup further down the line to assist in spotting the target. This is hazarding a guess, maybe 200 yards away." That said, the Buizel seemed pensive momentarily, contemplating his next statement very carefully, before continuing in his run-down.

"The target is sighted by bravo element, then able element scopes in and takes the shot with the .57 caliber rifle. Not only will the sound not come within audible range of the target for a few seconds after the round hits, but Darkrai would never see us coming at any rate." The Buizel smirked, then finished with a few final closing sentences.

"Keeping in mind that this tactic can easily be applied to other attacks and at conceivably shorter range, like Bullet Seed and a well-placed Firespin. As for me, I've been trying my best with Hydro Cannon, but... Well, that's frankly pretty advanced, and I'm obviously not evolved." Alexei shrugged, a bit downtrodden by his own statement. "And I figure, I'm 41 years old now, so it'd be a miracle if I ever did evolve... In the mean time, some sparring would be nice. I need to work on my elemental moves."

Finalizing his short speech, he glanced to the others that had given him odd stares. His brow furled, the Buizel almost looked... Disappointed. He couldn't have imagined that he would join a police force, then be given flack for suggesting that firearms be brought into the equation. He caught a strange look from Hazel, which the Buizel reciprocated with a curious, questioning glance.

Last edited:

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    (OOC: ... Well, Rani's popular, ain't she? XD)

No one had replied to her admittance of the fact that she couldn't battle, so she took it that no one thought any less of her because of it. That was good, considering they probably already thought she was weird because of her staring at Shierk.

Not that she was going to catch his eye again, ooh no. Perhaps she would speak to him later on and explain the situation... But no, then he'd definitely know she'd been looking at him and then if he hadn't been feeling as though she might be interested then he'd definitely think it- Perhaps she would just leave it alone. She would pretend it never happened. Right now, it was Darkrai that needed her attention, not a mere Elekid who maybe had got the wrong idea about the reason for her looking at him. No, she wasn't even going to look at him anymore. Then Rokan spoke for the second time, and out of the corner of her eye Rani was sure Shierk looked like he was deliberately trying not to look at her, and he even looked annoyed that he had to look this way. This made Rani curious. Why would he be annoyed about Rokan speaking? She had a perfectly good point, and-
    Unless he didn't want to look at Rokan because she was sitting near Rani, which would make perfect sense if... Yes. If he was trying not to look at her because he felt embarassed and annoyed by her (he thought) attraction to him. Rani inwardly sighed again. Why was this happening?
    She couldn't resist glancing over at Shierk again, just to see if he was still acting oddly, and he was simply looking hopefully at Rokan. Rani had been so busy absorbed in her own world thinking about her fellow recruit's odd behaviour that she hadn't payed attention to what he was saying, and even now it seemed as though he was purposefully ignoring her.
    A thought occured to her: If he was ignoring her because he thought she had showed signs of being attracted to her... Why? Why did he look so annoyed? Was it not an honour for him to be the object of affection of a Growlithe? Was there something wrong with her? Did she look bad? Did her breath smell? Why wasn't she good enough?

'No, Rani,' she thought to herself. 'Don't even think about it. Focus on the reality of what's around you.'

So Rani pulled her thoughts away from Shierk and looked over at the Poliwag and the Buizel who had joined the group. This entire silly affair had led to her ignoring them and what they had said when they first entered! Rani was not happy, especially considering everyone seemed to be looking at the Buizel in awe after his introduction. Rani decided that if she had missed it, she had missed it, and there was nothing she could do. She was extremely angry at herself for not paying attention, and even more annoyed at Shierk for being so darn interesting!
    Rani inwardly sighed, then directed her attention to the little Poliwag. He didn't look like much now, but she knew that one day he would probably evolve into an impressive Poliwrath. For now, though, this Poliwag actually looked... Well, adorable. With that tiny pink mouth and those big eyes... It was certainly an odd emotion that she felt when she looked at him. She had never found anything cute before, probably because she had never been around Pokemon that were cute looking. Even when her younger sister had been born, she had only thought of her as an impressive specimen. Not that she should be thinking of her fellow recruit like that; he was probably her age, and would probably greatly object to being known as 'cute'.
    On the other side, Buizel didn't look at all 'cute'. He was muscled and rugged, and he was certainly older than most of the recruits. A rather fine specimen of a Buizel, and a rather good looking fellow, if one had a liking for those types, which she didn't, of course. In fact, she wasn't remotely interested in developing feelings at all. She had left her family and joined the police force so she could help other pokemon, not meet them.

Then the Buizel spoke again, in reply to a question that, once again, she had been too busy thinking about non-existent feelings to listen to!
    Still, she was listening to Buizel now, and as he got further into his explanation, she became more and more downtrodden. If she was honest, she had no idea what he was talking about, or why. Then his expression changed to one of curiosity, and she followed his gaze to Hayley the Wooper.
    Now, Rani was getting confused and slightly annoyed because of the other Pokemon interpreting the look she had given Shierk (who she was determined not to accidentally look at because he was standing next to Hayley), but there really was no mistaking the feelings on Wooper's face now.
    Hayley was sweet on this Buizel.

Megaman765

Years
    "Wow way to take my spotlight... and be a showoff." Len thought to himself after the buizel made his entrance. Len felt really ignored by everybody considering he just gave an idea on a place to find info on darkari. Maybe they didn't like the idea? Maybe they were too darn impressed by the newcomer.. "Well at least he's the later then me." he thought, making Len feel a little better about his own late arrival.

Rani seemed like the only one paying attention to him. For all he knew, She was probobly as annoyed by Alexei's entrance as he was. The other funny thing was that Len learned about a group of Arcanines and growlithes back when he lived at his native home. Their beliefs were sort of similar to the ones of lens family, Not steping foot in Treasure city and such. He never really learned if those groups of arcanines HATED the new age in general like the poliwhirls, poliwraiths, And other poli- species did, but that wasn't important. Finding darkari was. "Revenge before pleasure" was something Len often said to himself. He wanted to take out Darkari personally, and fast.. for his friend. If he was gonna get some attention, He had to speak out a little better, and reword his last statement.

"Um.. Hi? I'm still here ya know. When we're finished with the introductions can we focus on the topic at hand?" Len said, to everybody. "I know we gotta find darkari fast.. but as we are now, We wouldn't stand a chance, Even with these kinds of tactics. Besides, Darkari isn't the only one we have to worry about. We're chasing two pokemon here. Darkari and that gliscor, Kara. Who knows what kara could be teaching him about the new age? He might be learning new tactics that he didn't use in the past... If thats true, Going on a full frontal assault would be suicide...". He then muttered silently.. "and I really don't want anybody else to be the victim of his powers"

Len continued "If we're going to find darkari, I say we find some more Intel about him. Personally, I think the best place to start would be poketraz island, Where he was being held. What do you all think?"

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Upon hearing the Eevee near her mutter something about the Buizel having a flashy entrance, Rani smiled. So she wasn't the only one who thought his great speech was a little pretentious. Of course, she had been a bit distracted to pay attention to his entrance, but still.
    Now the Poliwag was speaking, and it seemed she was right; despite looking small and cute, he acted quite mature. His idea was certainly a good one.
    "I agree with..." She paused, remembering that she hadn't been paying attention when he entered, and therefore didn't know his name. "... Poliwag," she said, trying to keep her dignity. Oh, the shame! 'If I ever find the Pokemon that gave Shierk that stupid, annoying, interesting, distracting scar, I'll...' Well, she wasn't exactly going to punch him. Her less than humanoid paws made punching difficult. She'd give him what for.
    Not realising she had been looking at Shierk's scar again as she thought about it, she looked back at the Poliwag. "You're right," she said authoritively. "Going to Poketraz is a good idea. The only problem is... How would we get there? We'll have to arrange transport, which will take quite a while... Won't it?" She looked around at all of her fellow recruits (apart from Shierk). There were quite a few of them... "However, because we're the elite team, it might be easier than usual... I don't know."

Last edited:

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    "Point taken. A DEVGRU Pave-Low insertion into an urban setting was usually very easy to get a hold of within good reason," Alexei offered, "Speaking realistically, it might be a bit harder to get our hands on a heavy assault chopper like a Pave-Low with our standing as a police force, as compared to a military company like DEVGRU..."

The Buizel paused, glancing around the room. He got a few mixed feelings, a couple in particular giving him disgruntled, unimpressed stares; Alexei found this rather strange, as he had been for the most part keeping his voice to a bare minimum, enough to be audible to the one he'd been speaking to at the time. From 22 years as part of a private military company, one of the many skills the Buizel had picked up was how to read someone's thoughts against his own, and he'd figured all he needed from them.

It figured that the first time he try to be truly confident about an assignment - his first assignment after transferring to the region - he be branded an egotist, a pretentious soldier out of his prime years. So much for taking command as the Captain that he was. Alexei shut down his vocal chords momentarily, taking a seat, breaking eye contact with the one he'd previously held conversation with. He glanced to Haley briefly, giving her a look that carried the same level of curious, prying wonder that had manifested his gaze the last time he looked at her.

"...Nevermind."

Alexei had always hated himself for this. When he was humble and asked nothing of anyone else, others around him would demand that he take credit for his actions, no matter how small. Now that he attempted to actively take a role in the group he'd consigned himself to, he came off as arrogant. Certainly not what he intended. The Eevee must have taken it that Alexei could not hear him, same as Rani must have thought the Buizel couldn't see her smile as the Eevee spoke against him.

The Buizel looked down at the table before him in silence, his lips sealed.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Rani listened and watched as the Buizel rattled off a load of words she didn't understand again before he slowed down and paused, taking a look around the room. '...Nevermind.' he had said resignedly, before simply looking at the table before him, his mouth firmly closed. He looked angry, and an awkward silence fell over the room. Rani herself was feeling worn out, and lay down on the table, her snout resting on her paws. She glanced over at the Buizel again. His stony face had not changed.
    She partly lifted her head off her paws and said slowly and carefully "If I'm honest, I really have no idea what you just said, but surely, if we are supposed to be an undercover elite team, landing on a prison island in a large, loud, military chopper won't be the best tactic?"

Darkhaven3

Jackass
    Years
    Resuming in a quiet kind of recessed subservience, the Buizel responded to Rani, "No. Which is why I suggested an approach with the Pave-Low, and insertion by dropped Zodiac. If the Pave-Low turns around one klick away, anybody on Poketraz Island would never see us coming."

Not so much angry, but Alexei seemed rather downtrodden, and certainly undermined. He finally re-established eye contact with Rani after a few moments, his expression a bit more inviting than the attempt to appear tough-as-steel that he'd given moments earlier. He hummed, apparently in thought for a second or two, before continuing.

"Depending on who's alright with carrying a silenced weapon of some kind, it may be entirely possibly by way of Zodiac and Pave-Low to infiltrate, gather any evidence we need, then exfiltrate the way we came without anyone ever knowing we were there."

Alexei paused again, hesitant.

"Then again, I'm guessing you think I'm just some arrogant angry marine with no flag to fight for. I would respect you no less if you or anyone else has a better or more readily achievable solution." With this, Alexei frowned ever so slightly, and looked away.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    So, Buizel was annoyed at them. As far as he was concerned, everyone thought he was arrogant... He was probably right. That was just the way he came across, even if he didn't want to think so. Try as she might, Rani probably came across as the stuck up and prejudiced pokemon she was. It was hard to break an image you'd kept for so long. Still, it was clear to see that the Buizel wanted respect, and to be taken seriously. The thing was...
    "I'd like to agree that that's a good idea, considering I've got nothing better - in fact, I have no idea at all about how we would get to Poketraz Island." Rani replied to him. "However, I've never worked in the military, or even properly as a police officer, so I don't know what a Pave-Low or a Zodiac are. I'll have to take your word for it that it would be a good idea, and as you seem to know quite a lot about this stuff, I do."
    By now Rani had lifted up her head completely, and she proceeded to sit again. "The thing is, though..." she added, "Are we definitely decided on Poketraz Island as our first destination? Let's not make any plans when we're not sure what we're even planning." Turning to Hayley (and avoiding looking at the Elekid next to her), she asked "Do you know if there are any more members due to arrive?" After all, some had already turned up late; more could still have yet to arrive.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    While Shierk Was waiting for Rokan to reply, he looked around the room. No matter what happened, he kept coming back to Rani. No matter where he looked, no matter how hard he tried not to, he just kept coming back to her. Once he noticed her staring at the poliwag Len, with a look on her face that enraged him. How could he- Shierk stopped himself. Why was he acting like this? He couldn't do this to himself. If he did fall for her he might never recover from what would undoubtedly happen. Pain. Seperation.

Shierk shook his head and continued to look around. He noticed Len looking at the Buizel Alexei with a slightly miffed look on his face. 'hmm I wonder...could Len be annoyed at Alexei because of his entrance?' Shierk then shifted his gaze to Alexei. 'He could be a valuble ally later on.' And he didnt see Rani hanging with him anytime soon. Shierk then heard Alexei begin to talk about weapons. He looked at his Shock pistols with a smile on his face. It felt good that he had made these custom weapons himself. They were pistol shaped but with some obvious differences. Where the body of a normal pistol would be, there was a clear glass tube with a piece of copper running through. The metal stuck out of the end, splitting into two dual prongs like the ones on his head. Sticking out of the back of the pistol was a copper orb. This was the Charging element. Then he heard Rani speak. "If I'm honest, I really have no idea what you just said, but surely, if we are supposed to be an undercover elite team, landing on a prison island in a large, loud, military chopper won't be the best tactic?" Shierk tried to stifle a laugh obviously failing.
    Then he turned to Alexei and held out his Shock pistols making sure Rani and a few others could see. "What do you think of these? I call them Shock Pistols, I made them myself. And They're silent."

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Rani had been prepared to forget the badly stifled laugh that Shierk had let out. Sure, it had been degrading, but not something to get too angry over. However, now he was just showing off. He had deliberately held the pistols out more just so she could see them, that was clear from the sly glance he had snuck at her when he first showed them to the group. N-Not that she had been looking at him, of course. She just... Saw.

If she was honest with herself, the guns were impressive, especially considering he had designed and made them himself, but she wasn't about to show him that. It was below her dignity to compliment someone who had just insulted her by laughing at her.

Ooh, no. She wasn't going to let Shierk get to her like that. He could show off his inventions to Buizel (she really needed to find out his name) and the others, and they could say they were impressed if they wanted, but she was not going to display emotion after such a blatant move to show off and after the cruel laughter.

That being said, she did want to see how the guns worked...
    No. She wasn't going to ask. Give him another reason to laugh at her lack of military knowledge? She didn't think so.

Megaman765

Years
    ((you all post too fast :( I had to change my post every time I pressed the Preview button XD)

"Now now hold on a second! For starters, My name is Len" He said, Dissapointed that he had to say his name twice for rani to remember. "Secondly, Alexei, You say we should go to Poketraz armed? I used to be a native and all so I really don't know much about places outside of treasure city... But I thought Poketraz prison had guards from one of the police forces. Sure, Most of them were wiped out by darkari... but there has to be some survivors from that incident there right?

What DID len know about Poketraz island? He's never been there, Or anywhere outside of treasure city. He just heard some stuff about other cities from that Sneasel when he was still alive and thats about it.

"You make it sound we're going into a heavily armed enemy base no offense. It's not like the whole island changed as soon as darkari escaped.... Right?"

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Rani was snapped out of her thoughts about Shierk (not that she had been thinking about him, of course) by the welcome interruption of the Poliwag. He seemed disappointed that she hadn't remembered his name, which was perfectly understandable.
    "Actually, Len makes a good point. There must be ally officers there, or the rest of the Pokemon would be able to escape. Right?"

She hoped she was right. She didn't want Shierk to laugh at her again. Wait. She didn't want anyone to laugh at her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back