• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "I'll Take the thunderstone, if thats alright" Replied Joe. " I want to become a Raichu, to become stronger"

"I don't want them, I mean what am I going to do with them" said Toby. A blast of dark energy erupted from his hand and smacked into the wall. "WHAT THE!!!!!" He yelled. "What, Who,what the, DID I JUST DO THAT!!" He Screamed.

"Yes. Yes you did. I think when you absored the evolution energy from Speedy, you took on the type he was becoming" said Joe.

"So now I can use dark moves to?"

"A few, I think."

"choice" said Toby, beaming.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Name: Zed
    Nickname: Zed also!
    Species: Also a Riolu
    Appearance:
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands
    Zed is just an ordinary little shiny Riolu. Has yellow colored parts in place of the blue ones.

Special: He is a Shiny and A Delta species. He's part Dragon.
    Moveset: Counter, Copycat, Force Palm and Endure
    Background: Well, he is just one of the pokemon who likes general adventures, plus a little danger here in there. He had never known his parents or their whereabouts. He's quite eccentric when he thinks about his past.
    Personality: He's quite calm and has a well-balanced personality. When it comes to arguing, he will never fought back through harsh words.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    A lot of things Speedy." He said looking at him. "The moonstone works at night, you become Umbreon. In the morning a moonstone an Espion. I picked night. I wanted dark more than light." He said sighing.

Years
    "well Centi, if you keep working on your Boomerang and perfect your other Ground attacks, then you would surely evolve into Marowak.

Speedy then turned to the other remaining stones, he observed the other two and thought what it would be like to a Flareon or a Vaporeon.

Speedy then turned to the others and asked if they wanted to take any one of the stones.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
    I'll take one. I know I cant evolve again but I've got some friends that might actually want to." He said sighing. He picked the lightning stone and walked outside and jumped threw the trees.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Uh guys, I have LOT OF COMPLAINTS. 1)When I said Tyranitar in the description, I meant we have to fight a Tyranitar(We could've took it with all of us). 2)You guys took down those enemys like caterpies, when your not supposed to be even that strong! 3) YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO GOOD POSTS! SERIOUSLY. That was, with the exception of Empoleon. 4) You battled bearly any enemys and evolved... That was mainly to Eletj... The RP would become VERY boring if you just zoom through things like that... If anything I think we should've failed the mission by the way it went through... Seriously...

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    All of a sudden, Darkly the black flygon landed in front of them. "heh, I sent those enemy pokemon to distract you, while i stole this!" he held up a shining siver gear with glowing green parts "this is a time gear, once I collect all five, I can use them to control time, so, goodbye dorks!" he said as he flew away, holding the time gear

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "No! A Time Gear!!!!! We have to get that back!" Yelled Toby, leaping into action. "If we don't, this world's will paralysis. And Nobody wants that! Okay, we'll need to split into groups. Half of us should track down the other four time gears, while the others should look for Darkly, and take them back!

"Just one question Toby?" asked Joe. "How do you know so much about the time gears"

"Well..........."

OOC: Um shadowmaster, dont worry about me being evolved, I'll unevolve because of some time malfunction thing if thats a problem.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Eh, it's fine. But everybody really needs to work on their RP posts. But should we even go there? Mystery Dungeon 2 was just released, and we may spoil the plot for people, if at all, by doing this.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    {I think I'll join for complements...}

Zed watched as the weird looking Flygon grabbed something and wisked away as if it is being chased. The Flygon then vanished to the corner of the nearest mountain. He knew something was wrong. He can sense it. That thing... the thing that had been stolen, it's very precious to all of us. He knew something terrible will happen if it will not be retrieved immediately. After a few minutes of reading the aura, he's able to track down the thing. The Flygon heading towards Mt. Coronet! Then he heard some voices...

"No! A Time Gear!!!!! We have to get that back!"

He thought for a while... "Can I trust this strangers? Can I freely give out the information?" He paused for a while and nodded. "I can trust this strangers or whoever they are.."

He leaped from his hiding place and shouted. "Hey you! Over there." The Eevee turned his head to him. "I know where that thing you where looking for!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blazer Could Sense The Time Gear Was Stolen. ( " I Gotta Hurry,I'll Just Follow My Instincts To The Spot And Figure Out What Happened. " ) Thought Blazer. Blazer Knew It Was Darkly A Few Minutes Later. She Used A Shortcut To Mt.Coronet So It Would Go Quicker. When Blazer Got To Mt.Coronet She Chased After The Smell Of Darkly By Using Volt Tackle To Run Quicker. A Couple Minutes Later She Ran Into Darkly Knocking Him Over.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    By the time Blazer got to Darkly, right behind them were a crashed Pika and Rika. "Oww.. Pika, go back and help the others back here, I'll fight now." Pika nodded and Volt Tackled, landing on the base ground where everybody was in a second. "Come on! I'll take you to where Darkly is! We all need to get that Time Gear back first! We can worry about the rest later!" And quickly ran off towards Mt. Cornet, hopefully the others following.

Rika held out his paws, a dark orb forming. "Blazer! Look out!" The Eevee said right before firing it.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blazer Jumped Out Of The Way As Soon As She Heard Rika. After The Attack Hit Darkly Blazer Jumped Up On A Higher Ledge. ( " If I Can Land A Couple Hits At The Same Time From Up Here,It's Possible I Could Get The Time Gear While He's Knocked Out. " ) Thought Blazer. Just Then Blazer Used Both Flare Blitz And Volt Tackle At The Same Time Creating An Energy Ball Around Her. Then She Placed A Well Aimed Jump And Landed On Top Of Darkly,Knocking Him Over.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "ugh... not you again... I thought I left you in the other rp... whatever though... this time gear is mine! I stole it fair and square! and now... you will be destroyed! come, my faithful minion! the fat salamence walked up"uh, don't we know her?" it asked "of course!" Darkly said " now, I'll be going to collect the rest of them. salamence, get them!"

boss: Fat salamence(everyone who was trying to steal the time gear must fight him)

OOC: he are the bios for some dark sky members that you have not met yet

Gary: A lightning fast grovyle thief

Sylvia: froslass who has a large crush on Darkly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    OOC: Grovyle thief? Copy anybody? I'm kidding.

Rika, instead of fighting Salamance, went for the Time Gear. He missed as the rest appeared. "Gah! Need to get that Time Gear back!" Rika charged a large Shadowball and fired it at Salamance.

OOC2: Also Sandslash, could, say later into the RP, Rika be able to change to any of the Eeveelution forms at will? Say, he accidently touches all three stones at once, making him able to change between him, and eventually with the others?

Last edited:

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    "I'll see if I can get to Mt Coronet before Darkly!" Toby yelled,and along with Joe, suddenly disappeared.

There was a large bang, and Toby and Joe appeared in a cloud of smoke. "Sorry, I need a bit of practice" Toby spultted."Hmmm, This looks like Mt Coronet? Somethings coming!" Darkly was speeding towards them.

"If He wants this Time Gear, Then he'll have to go through us!" Joe Cried!

OoC: Boss Battle: Darkly VS Joe and Toby?

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Blazer Could See Toby Just Off The Ledge Of The Cliff,But She Ignored It And Used Thunder On Salamence. After That She Had A Feeling Her And Rika Could Combine Their Attacks Together And Defeat Him. While Salamence Way Still In Shock,Blazer Asked What Attacks Rika Had. Blazer Stood Their Waiting For A Response.

Years
    Speedy, who was behind the others, ran off towards the snowy side of Mt.Coronet to do some Training. He kept blasting Ice Rocks with his Shadow Ball attack. Speedy kept blasting the Ice Rocks. Then accidently hit a Snover.

"Um...sorry dude." said Speedy

The Snover ran off crying and soon, as many as eight Abomasnow surrounded him.

"You attacked one of our babies, now we will attack you!"

The Abomasnow then began to use Bullet Seed on Speedy, Speedy knew he had to stop it.
    Suddenly,Speedy began to glow...

"What's this warm feeling...

Speedy had evolved into a Glaceon!

Speedy then looked at the Abomasnow and smiled,

"Hey, check this out!"

Speedy then used Ice Beam on the Abomasnow, freezing them in their tracks.

The Glaceon ran through the mountain, easily getting through the snow. He ran through Mt.Coronet, and seen a battle taking place. Speedy jumped off the rock and looked at the pthers, at first the others didn't know who he was until they seen Speedy's yellow scarf.

Speedy then smiled and asked, "You guys need a hand?"

Speedy's new special ability also made it began to hail.

OOC: I had Sping Training all week and I couldn't post. So in order to explain his absence he evolved into Glaceon after doing some training and in order to save himself from The Abomasnow

Speedy's New Attacks:

Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Quick Attack
    Hyper Beam

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back