• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The War of the Pokemon Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Ok." said Speedy

Speedy then vanished within thin-air.

Speedy re-appeared and slammed right into Centi. "Come on Centi, try and hit me!" Speedy said as he used his Agility

"Come on, Come on!" said Speedy as he moved faster and faster

Speedy then appeared in front of Centi and used his Tackle.

Speedy stood in front of Centi and waited for his Bone Club

centi

Gundam Pilot Reporting!
    Years
  • "Man your fast, well let me try this ."
    "BONE BASH!" Centi thrusted his bone at Speedy.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
    Years
  • Slash stared at the Porygon Z named Gilt. He walked around him looking for some clue. "I dont like the way your talking. I doubt you forgot your name."

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Rika and Pika took the badges. "Hey, why don't we do the job we wanted to do? It'll be some good training." The two said. Rika pulled out a flier, which had the job description.

OOC: The job, if it's alright, is:

Name: Help my mommy and daddy!
    Description: Help! A mean 'ol gang of Pupitar and a Tyranitar took my mommy Beautifly and my daddy Dustox! They are hiding in that scary forest! Please help! I don't have much since I'm a 'lil Wurmple, but I'm sure my mommy and daddy can give you a good reward if you save them!
    The real reward from the mommy and daddy Beautifly and Dustox: 5000 poke(Or whatever the currency is), a large basket of Oran and Pecha Berrys, and something else.

OOC: I don't know the name of the forest, but if they are the same as in the games, I belive it's Howling Forest.

While Speedy was moping the floor with Centi, a flash of light flew right past both of them. Electric coursed through their bodies, as they managed to see a large electric dashing creature, which stopped. "You know, Volt Tackle can be really fast when you fly with it." Pika then slammed into a tree, forgetting to stop flying.

Last edited:

Heroes

Years
  • Slash walked over and somewhat threw him up. "Calm down. No need to interupt their practice." He growled that last part.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    another porygon z walked up "heh, I'm glitchy, can I join?" He said

OOC: glit isn't who you thought he was

Years
  • Speedy let the Bone Club hit him and then vanished into thin air again.

Speedy began using Agility again and again.

Speedy was almost impossible to see.

Speedy then used Shadow Ball on Centi. Speedy's Shadow Ball hit Centi but Centi bounced back.

"Hmmm...I got to try something else." said Speedy

Speedy then vanished into thin air and kept hitting Centi repeadily. Speedy knew that Centi's defense was high so it take a while to defeat it.

"Hey Centi." Speedy said

"You should try to learn Bonemerang."

"It will take a lot foo trainign and we should help Rika and Pika on their mission."

Speedy said as their trainin ended

Speedy and Centi ran to catch up with Rika and Pika in order to help on the mission

OOC: Sorry if I controlled you for a sec. I think we should expand on the mission part.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    "Thanks!" Rika shouted. "So... anybody else wanna join us on our mission! It'll be good training!"

OOC: Since we haven't decided on who is leader, why not have a vote with each character? Alt. Characters shouldn't be able to vote though.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I vote Darkly!!! Gwahahahahhaha!!!!! he isn't able to be leader is he?

Heroes

Years
  • OOC: I'll pick Speedy just for the heck of it.

IBC: "Pika if you want to train you could of asked." Slash said appearing from the trees. "I'll train now if your bored."

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    "Actually we were going on this mission to train. You wanna come?" Pika said. Then he looked over at the fighting Speedy and Centi. "Better not interrupt them." Rika on the other hand, yelled at the top of his lungs, "HEY DOES ANYBODY WANT TO COME ON A MISSION!?"

((I think we should let the RP go on a little, see everybodys true RP abilities(And the like) and then vote all at once. Although we would have to vote in character, not OOC. Say.... after the mission?))

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "heh,heh,heh... oh! um... how do I sign up?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    "Um... just go grab one of those badges!" Rika yelled, Pika dashing off and returning with one, handing it to Glitchy. "Okay, were about to leave, if anybody wants to join, speak up now!"

((Okay, we have Rika, Pika, Speedy, Centi(I think), Slash, and Glitchy. Well other then Blazer, I think thats pretty much everybody in the RP... I'll give it until tomorrow.))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back