• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon! Mystic Dreams

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    cool, i like it green,
    Ok , Scott isnt that common so i guess you can call me that,
    I could go with the flow and have water pokes
    Err. Maril, Staryu, masqurine. if you like that line up

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    That's perfectly fine, Shadowlurker. :)

Anyways, I'm going to be working on the hack for a while, so you may see a new patch up sometime in the next few hours. Probably not, but just saying it's a possiblity.

Ven~

twelvie lyfe
    Years
    :D:D:D

THIS HACK LOOKS GREAT

postion that i'd like to be:8th gym leader ^^

uhh username:Shadow Glaceon
    contact info:??? i dont get it :/

Dratii

Working on something new...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Could I be Island elder #8
    Dragon pokes
    User name: Dratii
    In my team could there be a Salamance

brandizzle

My head done asploded
    Years
    i know i havnt posted here yet...but id like to sign upfor an e4 position...maybe #3?

I'd also like a Steel-type team...main poke being a Metagross...in-game name Brandon. im sick of only seeing that name as a bugcatcher or bug maniac in all the games.

Thanks.
    The hack also seems very interesting.

Last edited:

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Hi! I like your hack a lot =D I hope you continue it until you finish it ^^ I really want to play a complete version of your game =)
    Also, I'd like to point out some "bug" I found =/:
    When you're about to recieve your starter from the girl, if you follow the route that is marked on my image, you don't get a starter and you can enter into the cave without pokemon. And if you battle a wild pokemon there, after 1 turn you get instantaniously KO'd and you lose the battle D=
    I hope you can fix that.
    Also, I don't know if it's my emulator or my ROM, but why do the first two floors of the cave don't have music? )=
    That's all I'd like to say of the Demo.
    Also, I'd love to be in your hack =D
    Can I be an Elite Four? I'd like to be the first one if you accept me xD
    Name: Watch
    Pokemon: Slowbro, Slowking, Exeggutor, Medicham and Chimecho.(Weakest to Strongest)
    If you accept me, I can give you the sprite and minisprite of my character ^^u

I hope you can fix that bug so we, the players, can enjoy more your hack =D. Thanks ^^
    PD: Also, I made a userbar for the hack =D. I'll put it in my sig xD

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    @dealdyangel91792: You're very welcome. :)

@Zick Epsolin: Thanks. There really is no music in the caves. Although, I made sure there was no other way to get to the caves unless you get your starter first. I'll check it out. =/

@brandizzle: Sure. That's great that you signed up! I'm sure you'll love battling yourself when the hack gets that far! :D

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh nice hack! I really like it. Hmm demo 3 eh? Nice. How long is it? Anyweh good luck and thats all.
    Oh question can i be rival number 3?
    Name:The amazin link

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
    Nice, any positions I can sign up for(Gym Leaders, E4, Rival) ?

Any chance of me been the Champion, I'm sure I could put up a strong team for that :D :P

Back