• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I found 'em! Great. Now I can rest easy. No wonder I couldn't find em at first, I'd completely forgotten to explore the Cyeron Tunnel - Mt. Hamal section goodness me. Some last bugs (maybe):
    Spoiler:

But I finished yaaay. Here's an update to the Pokemon Locations after I found what I'd missed :P

Thank you very much for reporting the glitch, and I have added a market in which the Latiasite, Mewtwosite x and Mewtwosite Y can be bought after Sabrina, Agatha and Leaf were beaten. What's more, I have added this post of yours to the main thread just in case someone needs your list, I believe it is very helpful for many people, thanks agian for making this list.

Beta 3.48 fixes the glitch which makes it impossible to access the cave of Latias/Latios in Alrakis River, now you can buy Latiasite, Mewtwosite x and Mewtwosite Y from someone on Five Island after you beat those trainers who gives you these mega stones the first time.

Download link for fixed Beta 3.48(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/a2zq6iqel7xwdhj/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.48_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Thank you very much for reporting the glitch, and I have added a market in which the Latiasite, Mewtwosite x and Mewtwosite Y can be bought after Sabrina, Agatha and Leaf were beaten. What's more, I have added this post of yours to the main thread just in case someone needs your list, I believe it is very helpful for many people, thanks agian for making this list.

Beta 3.48 fixes the glitch which makes it impossible to access the cave of Latias/Latios in Alrakis River, now you can buy Latiasite, Mewtwosite x and Mewtwosite Y from someone on Five Island after you beat those trainers who gives you these mega stones the first time.

Oh that's so cool~! Thanks for that, I actually made the list for myself but I too thought people may find it useful as I did :D Looks to me as if this may be the last patch because it finally covered all the bugs I saw for myself, that's wonderful. ~~ o 3 o

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2021
    Question: I was playing through the game and all of a sudden my team started gaining boosted EXP out of nowhere. I did some looking around and found that my Pokemon's ID numbers changed. I am definitely not complaining, but I would like to know what triggered the ID Change.

Was that a glitch or part of the game that I accidentally stumbled into that I can make my new team members have as well? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I got some issues with the latest fix.
    Berries are nowhere to be found in both berry pouch and bag.
    'Fairy Wind' move has a problem with it's supposed-to-not-be overworld effect. It's a blank space, when chosen, the game will freeze.
    When speaking to Terry in Etamin City while he's moving, the game will freeze too.
    Thank you for this awesome hack, it's fresh and correlates beautifully with previous games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Does anyone know what exotic ore evolves? I love this game, thank you!

I think if it's an evolution (e.g. Marowak and Exeggutor) you use the ore on the pre-evo. If it's a Pokémon that hasn't evolved and have a first stage Alolan yet, just put the ore on it

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Question: I was playing through the game and all of a sudden my team started gaining boosted EXP out of nowhere. I did some looking around and found that my Pokemon's ID numbers changed. I am definitely not complaining, but I would like to know what triggered the ID Change.

Was that a glitch or part of the game that I accidentally stumbled into that I can make my new team members have as well? Thank you!
    That is a glitch. I have fixed the disobience thing of this glitch before, but I still can't figure out how to completely fix this. But I believe it shouldn't be a problem since the only effect of that glitch is your pokemon's exp got boosted. They won't disobey because of this.

Does anyone know what exotic ore evolves? I love this game, thank you!
    You can use it to evolve pokemon which have a regional variant evolution.

I got some issues with the latest fix.
    Berries are nowhere to be found in both berry pouch and bag.
    'Fairy Wind' move has a problem with it's supposed-to-not-be overworld effect. It's a blank space, when chosen, the game will freeze.
    When speaking to Terry in Etamin City while he's moving, the game will freeze too.
    Thank you for this awesome hack, it's fresh and correlates beautifully with previous games.
    I still have no idea about how these happened, but I will look into these and try to figure out how to fix these if it's possible, thank you so much for telling me about these.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Hello,

First, i really love the story of your hack so, thank you very much for it (i downloaded for the first time 2 days ago).

But i have a bug : i can't have the "exterminite". There is a bug after the "character" (i don't say who to not spoil other) said "give it to your lopunny", the text : "Chronya obtained EXTERMINITE" is skipped and after dialogue i have not the exterminite.
    Is there other way to obtain it ?

For now i stopped to play in front of "the character" before the battle (fortunately i have not saved after the bug). Is it serious not to have mega mega lopunny for the rest of the story?
    I ask because the story is so interesting that (even if it annoys me a little) I am ready to continue it even without this mega mega evolution if there is no possibility of settling it (I especially want to be sure it won't block me in the story of not having it). Edit : I forgot to say it but i play with the last patch.
    Thank you in advance and have a good evening.

Regards,

Rocobrasaure

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    The game is too cool. But I got stuck with the strength rocks in alya cave is there no way to get past?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hello,

First, i really love the story of your hack so, thank you very much for it (i downloaded for the first time 2 days ago).

But i have a bug : i can't have the "exterminite". There is a bug after the "character" (i don't say who to not spoil other) said "give it to your lopunny", the text : "Chronya obtained EXTERMINITE" is skipped and after dialogue i have not the exterminite.
    Is there other way to obtain it ?

For now i stopped to play in front of "the character" before the battle (fortunately i have not saved after the bug). Is it serious not to have mega mega lopunny for the rest of the story?
    I ask because the story is so interesting that (even if it annoys me a little) I am ready to continue it even without this mega mega evolution if there is no possibility of settling it (I especially want to be sure it won't block me in the story of not having it). Edit : I forgot to say it but i play with the last patch.
    Thank you in advance and have a good evening.

Regards,

Rocobrasaure
    Thank you a lot for telling me about this, the truth is, you can still continue the storyline even if you didn't get the Extremenite, but you won't be able to get it again, the reason why you couldn't get it is because your bag is full, now I did some changes to make sure the battle won't start unless you have room for more items. You can update your game and make room for the extremenite or simply make room for it to continue.

The game is too cool. But I got stuck with the strength rocks in alya cave is there no way to get past?
    You don't have to go that way, you should find another way to go out, all the upgraded skills are not necessary until you reach Lande and Sevii Islands.

Beta 3.50 fixes the glitchy map of Lande, now you will not be told to not to continue unless you have room for one more item in Zosma Town to make sure you won't lose the Extriminite. What's more, the field moves were removed in this beta to make sure Fairy Wind glitch can be fixed. I think this is not a big deal since the field moves are always useless, but you can still download the older beta if you wish to keep the field moves.

New - Download link for fixed Beta 3.50(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i7yceokn3l9kx9e/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.50_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I am an idiot. I thought it could be the problem and I started to deposit business in the computer but finally I did not continue in this theory since as I also have the same problem as Eli Jang about the berries , I told myself that it had to be linked (I didn't think about talking about it yesterday because apart from the craft, it doesn't bother me more than that).

In any case, thank you so much for responding so quickly, it works without problems. Good continuation.

Regards,

rocobrasaure

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Hey I've come across this weird major bug after defeating the Western Tyron league. Its pretty wack, it kinda reminds me of some crazy pipe dream.
    Spoiler:

WHAT
    IS
    HAPPENING

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I am an idiot. I thought it could be the problem and I started to deposit business in the computer but finally I did not continue in this theory since as I also have the same problem as Eli Jang about the berries , I told myself that it had to be linked (I didn't think about talking about it yesterday because apart from the craft, it doesn't bother me more than that).

In any case, thank you so much for responding so quickly, it works without problems. Good continuation.

Regards,

rocobrasaure

I still haven't figure out how the berry thing happened, but I believe this extremenite thing won't happen to anyone again, I must thank you again for reporting this.

Hey I've come across this weird major bug after defeating the Western Tyron league. Its pretty wack, it kinda reminds me of some crazy pipe dream.
    Spoiler:

WHAT
    IS
    HAPPENING
    Thanks a lot for reporting the glitch, and I hope you did not save after the glitch happened, if you didn't save, then this new patch can solve the problem for you, if you saved, then you must leave the hideout and go to Alocasia Town to go back to western Tyron to continue.

The patch was updated for removing a glitchy event in Monolith Town which may break the game.

Download link for fixed Beta 3.51(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yleq2up7oujy23k/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.51_Fixed.rar/file

Beta 3.51 fixes the glitch which might break the game when you have more than 80 pokemon registered in the pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2022
    So, I have a couple bugs to report
    1) I looked at my trapinch once I got into the first forest and it reset my game
    2) I picked up a pokeball and I got infinite pokeballs
    3) I talked to the battle messenger on the route with the first camp fire and he took my money and didn't reset the trainers.

I don't know if these are common bugs or if I did something wrong, but i would like some help resolving this because I am really enjoying this game so far.

Edit: I tried patching to a new fire red and instead of resetting my game it just froze it when i clicked on Trapinch (Happened again later with an Abra).
    Edit 2: Battle messengers still don't work.
    Honestly I think I'm just gonna stop playing it until something can be done. I want to play it but I'm not allowed to catch anything and it's frustrating.
    Best regards
    Armstrong

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    So, I have a couple bugs to report
    1) I looked at my trapinch once I got into the first forest and it reset my game
    2) I picked up a pokeball and I got infinite pokeballs
    3) I talked to the battle messenger on the route with the first camp fire and he took my money and didn't reset the trainers.

I don't know if these are common bugs or if I did something wrong, but i would like some help resolving this because I am really enjoying this game so far.

Edit: I tried patching to a new fire red and instead of resetting my game it just froze it when i clicked on Trapinch (Happened again later with an Abra).
    Edit 2: Battle messengers still don't work.
    Honestly I think I'm just gonna stop playing it until something can be done. I want to play it but I'm not allowed to catch anything and it's frustrating.
    Best regards
    Armstrong

The Pokemon which causes the game crush thing should be fixed now, as for the battle messenger thing, I tested the game again and I couldn't replicate the glitch, so I can't do much about that yet. The pokeball glitch is the same, I can't replicate that as well.
    Download link of the newest patch:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/mx4mtfl4mlkbo9p/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.52_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Not sure if this is reported yet but my Wooloo became an invisible bad egg so I released it. Now I have another bad egg I cannot release.

So far rest of my pokemon are untouched and hopefully they will stay that way... Am on 3.52v. Any idea why those are occurring?

Back