• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.32 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Hey wind I'm really enjoying this hack so far I was just wondering, is the light ball item in the hack?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Somehow a lot of my Pokemon turned into bad eggs (I didn't use any cheats), that is really annoying and it did the same thing when I played Resolute, I really love your hacks wind but this bug seems to be in all of them.

Anyways I also found some bugs :

- A mineral deposit can't be picked up in Brightlight city

- The Tyron passport that you can buy for 9999 coins can be bought with 0 coins if you say "yes" even if you don't have 9999 coins

- Some girl doesn't finish her sentence in Crystal village

- Another mineral deposit can't be picked up in crystal village (North)

- Two houses are the same house in Iris town (house of the mega guardian of Scizor and another house at the right)

And for other players that are struggling I did a small list of the TM/Mega stone locations that I've found :

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2020
    Hello there, Mr. 1158. I've tried to patch the ips file after unzipping it to Pokemon FireRed USA V1.0 and it doesn't seem to work. I used Lunar IPS and it said it "sucessfully" patched it, but neither RetroArch on my phone nor VBA in my computer can play it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is the version from a different region? Thx in advance, good sir

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    How do you get out of the soar in the sky?
    Thanks for your work by the way

You can go to the towns you have visited to get out of it.

Hey so I'm seeing that you're almost updating the patch everyday, which is definitely not a bad thing. But I was wondering how far is it going to go? I'm actually playing on the v3.40 right now and now you got 3.43 out lol. How much more till it actually gets completed altogether?

P.S.: Love your hacks. Possibly the best ever.

The game is complete, so you can explore all the places you can go.

I just recently played this game and so far i am enjoying it! It's really good! I just have one question, my Type: Null has evolved into Silvally, can you change Silvally's type in this game? I was hoping to change it to Fire type if possible.

Its base stats were greatly boosted. So you don't need to change its type to make its fire-type move more powerful.

hi, this is one of the best hacks ive played in a while
    i had a question
    does the zigzagoon encountered at izar path evolve into obstagoon ?
    thanks

Yes, it evolves just like the official games.

How do I get to Lycoris town, I think I may be missing this 8th gym.

You need to find a certain item first, maybe you should read the walkthrough.

I can't get swimmer lvl 2 , I won against another defender lv 4 than Jill , and i can't find her around zosma arena . any solutions ??

You must be playing a very old beta. You need to update your game to the newest beta and talk to Jill again to make him show up.

Hey wind I'm really enjoying this hack so far I was just wondering, is the light ball item in the hack?

Yes, it exists, but it only boosts Pikachu's Sp. Atk.

Somehow a lot of my Pokemon turned into bad eggs (I didn't use any cheats), that is really annoying and it did the same thing when I played Resolute, I really love your hacks wind but this bug seems to be in all of them.

Anyways I also found some bugs :

- A mineral deposit can't be picked up in Brightlight city

- The Tyron passport that you can buy for 9999 coins can be bought with 0 coins if you say "yes" even if you don't have 9999 coins

- Some girl doesn't finish her sentence in Crystal village

- Another mineral deposit can't be picked up in crystal village (North)

- Two houses are the same house in Iris town (house of the mega guardian of Scizor and another house at the right)

And for other players that are struggling I did a small list of the TM/Mega stone locations that I've found :

Spoiler:
    Thank you so much for reporting the glitches, I have fixed these. But I still have no idea about how those bad eggs showed up, so I still haven't done anything to that.

Hello there, Mr. 1158. I've tried to patch the ips file after unzipping it to Pokemon FireRed USA V1.0 and it doesn't seem to work. I used Lunar IPS and it said it "sucessfully" patched it, but neither RetroArch on my phone nor VBA in my computer can play it. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is the version from a different region? Thx in advance, good sir

Maybe you should try pokemon fire red squirrel rom.

The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
    The glitched houses in Shedir Town and Iris Town.
    The wrong flags for some Trainers in Battle Department.
    The Tyron Pass can be exchanged even if you don't have enough coins.
    Marshadow's ability was changed.

Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/imsotxe3u66h4xj/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.44_Fixed.rar/file

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    hey guys i need help , i took berries from a tree in rose town , then i was stuck in front of the tree , and after restarting the game i'm still stuck and can't move

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Hey there, just some bugs I have trouble with, some advice would be great. For some reason nowadays I get a black lugia as a mount when I enter / exit a building, and it doesn't come off. When I try to surf or interact with things, either my sprite becomes a kid Chronya again, or a boy kid, or a bunch of other sprites like a dead Gavin. When I Fly to another place, I land as a Dialga and the game hangs. Is this fixable?

Edit: Some more bugs too, when you Dive to get into Alkalis River from the path above Caph Island, and then try to Dive to exit, you jump into a cutscene with Bruce...???? It's strange lol

Attachments

• Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.32 Released with Darker Future Episode)
      lugia_bug.png
      7.6 KB · Views: 6
    • Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.32 Released with Darker Future Episode)
      dialga_bug.png
      12.8 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hey guys i need help , i took berries from a tree in rose town , then i was stuck in front of the tree , and after restarting the game i'm still stuck and can't move
    I have tested it out and that didn't happen to me. Maybe you should use some cheat code to leave that place.

Hey there, just some bugs I have trouble with, some advice would be great. For some reason nowadays I get a black lugia as a mount when I enter / exit a building, and it doesn't come off. When I try to surf or interact with things, either my sprite becomes a kid Chronya again, or a boy kid, or a bunch of other sprites like a dead Gavin. When I Fly to another place, I land as a Dialga and the game hangs. Is this fixable?

Edit: Some more bugs too, when you Dive to get into Alkalis River from the path above Caph Island, and then try to Dive to exit, you jump into a cutscene with Bruce...???? It's strange lol
    I don't know how that happened, if possible, could you please tell me about when it happened to you? As for the diving spot glitch, I have fixed that just now. Or maybe you can try to download the newest patch and go back to Monolith Town and sleep in your bed to see if that can be fixed. I just added a small script which may fix this problem.

The Beta 3.45 patch fixes the glitchy diving spots in Alrakis River, this is a gamebreaking glitch, so I have to update this right now:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ic6x6eaybwvn03/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.45_Fixed.rar/file

Edit:
    For those people who have encountered the glitch which mistakenly changes Chronya's ow sprite and break the game, you should try to go back to Monolith Town without using the birdcall skill and sleep in the bed to see if this can be fixed. I have added a script which tries to fix the glitch in there.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    The bad eggs problem happens often in Fire Red ROM hacks so it might not be a problem with the hack itself, anyways thanks for the answer and keep up the good work Wind :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    I was playing on 3.43, basically, then I visited Mt. Antares after getting to Graffias Town to try and get the Strength from Peri. On my way there through the caves my sprite just started changing, and it became a constant thing when I tried visiting
    Spoiler:
    So I I just left and tried to surf, birdcall, and all interactions just to see if it fixes itself. It seemed to fix itself after leaving Antares. Then when I went back to Graffias and did the
    Spoiler:
    I ended up getting a permanent fix with the Lugia bug after healing at a Pokecenter, and Dialga sprite when I birdcall. It was really gamebreaking cos I couldn't do anything without those 2 and the random sprite changes messing it up hahaha. It was unfortunate cos I was really enjoying my run.

I downloaded 3.44 and just finished Ep. 2, hoping I don't run into more bugs. I'll report it here if I find more though.

Do the save files from previous betas work on the newer betas when you update? I'd hate to restart yet another new game lol.

PS. Grats on another game btw been playing resolute and victory fire for years, love em to bits xD

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    The bad eggs problem happens often in Fire Red ROM hacks so it might not be a problem with the hack itself, anyways thanks for the answer and keep up the good work Wind :)
    The bad egg glitch always happens when wrong flags/vars were used, but I do remember I still haven't found any wrong flags/vars I have used, maybe I should keep looking for the way to solve this. Thanks again for telling me about this.

I was playing on 3.43, basically, then I visited Mt. Antares after getting to Graffias Town to try and get the Strength from Peri. On my way there through the caves my sprite just started changing, and it became a constant thing when I tried visiting
    Spoiler:
    So I I just left and tried to surf, birdcall, and all interactions just to see if it fixes itself. It seemed to fix itself after leaving Antares. Then when I went back to Graffias and did the
    Spoiler:
    I ended up getting a permanent fix with the Lugia bug after healing at a Pokecenter, and Dialga sprite when I birdcall. It was really gamebreaking cos I couldn't do anything without those 2 and the random sprite changes messing it up hahaha. It was unfortunate cos I was really enjoying my run.

I downloaded 3.44 and just finished Ep. 2, hoping I don't run into more bugs. I'll report it here if I find more though.

Do the save files from previous betas work on the newer betas when you update? I'd hate to restart yet another new game lol.

PS. Grats on another game btw been playing resolute and victory fire for years, love em to bits xD

Thanks for telling me the details, maybe it will help me to figure out how this happened. And yes, you can use the save file from any of the older versions of this hack. Thank you again for your support.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Here's another weird thing 1158, the flash bug. Happened in 3.43 and 3.44 as well haha. Exchanged an Old Amber I got off a deposit with Fossilogy 1 and got a great baby Aerodactyl with 3 Flash moves.

Edit: He didn't actually have any Flash moves in his moveset, but it's a permanent fix right there in the Pokemon UI when you click him. Happens with other pokemon too, couldn't narrow down what they had in common.

Attachments

flash_bug.png
      5.5 KB · Views: 4
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Hi, I'm really enjoying your game so far! Could I ask how can I obtain Mudkip? The sign says its available on Beid Path, but I walked on grass, swam and fished with super rod, but couldn't encounter one. Thanks!!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Here's another weird thing 1158, the flash bug. Happened in 3.43 and 3.44 as well haha. Exchanged an Old Amber I got off a deposit with Fossilogy 1 and got a great baby Aerodactyl with 3 Flash moves.

Edit: He didn't actually have any Flash moves in his moveset, but it's a permanent fix right there in the Pokemon UI when you click him. Happens with other pokemon too, couldn't narrow down what they had in common.

That should be fixed now. Thanks a lot for telling me about this.

Hi, I'm really enjoying your game so far! Could I ask how can I obtain Mudkip? The sign says its available on Beid Path, but I walked on grass, swam and fished with super rod, but couldn't encounter one. Thanks!!

You need to learn Swimmer Lv3 and Archery Lv3 to catch it since it can only be caught in the nests of the underwater area of that area. These skills shouldn't be too hard to learn as long as you read the walkthrough.

Beta 3.46 fixes the glitch which makes Pokemon which have less than four moves shows multiple "flash" in the menu. And I tried to fix the glitch which mistakenly changes Chronya's ow sprite, hopefully this glitch won't happen again. All these were fixed thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help.
    Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/3kvdpinuz3tbooq/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.46_Fixed.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Hello, I've completed the adventure with a Gligar but couldn't find any razor fang to make it evolve into Gliscor. Is the item available or is there another way to evolve Gligar ?

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    So I've finally finished the game all the way through the postgame regions and Spiral Island and it was a fun fun ride. Here's my two cents.

The awesome:
    Spoiler:

The bugs / glitches / or just stupid mistakes I made (maybe/maybe not):
    Spoiler:

The questions:
    Spoiler:

Lastly, I made a pokemon locations guide for people like me who don't wanna waste time running around and want to know where everyone is so it's easy to find, it contains all the info on (I'm pretty sure) all the signs so it's fast to find, and (almost all) the mega stone/guardian locations. Grats on another amazing hack 1158, loved my playthrough :D

Attachments

• Nameless Pokemon Locations.txt
      16.4 KB · Views: 153
    Last edited:

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Hello, I've completed the adventure with a Gligar but couldn't find any razor fang to make it evolve into Gliscor. Is the item available or is there another way to evolve Gligar ?

You need a Moon Stone to evolve it.

So I've finally finished the game all the way through the postgame regions and Spiral Island and it was a fun fun ride. Here's my two cents.

The awesome:
    Spoiler:

The bugs / glitches / or just stupid mistakes I made (maybe/maybe not):
    Spoiler:

The questions:
    Spoiler:

Lastly, I made a pokemon locations guide for people like me who don't wanna waste time running around and want to know where everyone is so it's easy to find, it contains all the info on (I'm pretty sure) all the signs so it's fast to find, and (almost all) the mega stone/guardian locations. Grats on another amazing hack 1158, loved my playthrough :D

Thank you a lot for sharing your opinion and reporting the glitches, and thanks so much for the location list, most of the glitches you mentioned were fixed except the Pokemon name thing and the trainer thing, I only found one or two of them and I know I still haven't found all of them, because it's not that easy to find them all, so I can't do that for now. And, you should be able to access the hidden area which should be unlocked in Chestnut Town, the old man helps you to unlock it, as for that girl, she can't help you to unlock a new secret area since her secret area is only available in mega power. In this game, that area cannot be unlocked.

As for the mega stones you still haven't found, Charizard Y's mega guardian can be found in the professor's office after Team Delta leave the lab. Aerodactyl and Altaria's mega guardians can be found in Mt. Hamal, one is in the underwater area, another one is near the cave. Steelix's mega guardian can be found somewhere near Nashira Town. As for those three mega stones, yes, you can only get one.

Beta 3.47 fixes some movement glitches like the one which makes it impossible to reach the Ceratoide Adventure Club. Some mineral deposit was fixed, and mega Diancie's gender, Mega Mewtwo's base stats were fixed as well. It was possible that you can't catch Suicune, but that should also be fixed now.
    Download link for fixed Beta 3.47(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9305jb3oltfcyg/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.47_Fixed.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    You need a Moon Stone to evolve it.

Thank you a lot for sharing your opinion and reporting the glitches, and thanks so much for the location list, most of the glitches you mentioned were fixed except the Pokemon name thing and the trainer thing, I only found one or two of them and I know I still haven't found all of them, because it's not that easy to find them all, so I can't do that for now. And, you should be able to access the hidden area which should be unlocked in Chestnut Town, the old man helps you to unlock it, as for that girl, she can't help you to unlock a new secret area since her secret area is only available in mega power. In this game, that area cannot be unlocked.

As for the mega stones you still haven't found, Charizard Y's mega guardian can be found in the professor's office after Team Delta leave the lab. Aerodactyl and Altaria's mega guardians can be found in Mt. Hamal, one is in the underwater area, another one is near the cave. Steelix's mega guardian can be found somewhere near Nashira Town. As for those three mega stones, yes, you can only get one.

Beta 3.47 fixes some movement glitches like the one which makes it impossible to reach the Ceratoide Adventure Club. Some mineral deposit was fixed, and mega Diancie's gender, Mega Mewtwo's base stats were fixed as well. It was possible that you can't catch Suicune, but that should also be fixed now.
    Download link for fixed Beta 3.47(Patch this on Pokemon Fire Red V1.0):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/b9305jb3oltfcyg/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.47_Fixed.rar/file

I found 'em! Great. Now I can rest easy. No wonder I couldn't find em at first, I'd completely forgotten to explore the Cyeron Tunnel - Mt. Hamal section goodness me. Some last bugs (maybe):
    Spoiler:

But I finished yaaay. Here's an update to the Pokemon Locations after I found what I'd missed :P

Attachments

• Nameless Pokemon Locations.txt
      17.1 KB · Views: 1,303
    Back