• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    flash boy said:
    Zaku
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Zaku is a very inexperienced trainer and not a worthy foe

Kakashi
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)
    Kakashi is an elite four member he replaces drake he has the speed and power to end the match very quick.

Rock lee
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Rock lee you will encounter him a few times but hes not so tough.

Shino
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Shino is the second gym leader he is very disrespectful but tough.

Orochimaru
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Orochimaru is a very powerful opponent,you will defeat him to get your 8th badge.

Kankouro
    Pokemon Naruto (revived)

Kankouro uses thunder type pokemon beware he is very powerful. AKA thunder gym leader.

Those are good. Where did you get them? Or did you make them, good job.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Sorry there is no new screens but I have been planing to make another hack at the same time the hack is called --- it's a secret. Anyway I'll try to post up more.

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    great hack :) that gaara sprite is awesome
    anyway your overworld sprites could do with some work
    keep up the good work (dont let it die! ;) )

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    You really need to make all the sprites the same style...And they are better if the lines of the scratches arent so cartoony

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    From what i can see, and as you asked for my opinion, the graphics are hit or miss. The trainer pics from the gba naruto game look good, and are a hit. The edited sprites however, usually look substandard, rushed, etc. compared to them, especially the overworlds. I give THEM a miss. The towns dont look as good as they could, and for a game based on an anime like this, editing the tilesets should be one of the top priorities to assess. Having kakashi in the elite four, while Orochimaru as the eighth badge is a bad move in my opinion. Have the three sennin as the elite four, or, if your looking for something mroe exciting, the 5 hokages. Yes. The 5 hokages should be elite 4 + champion. The two remaining sennin should be as 7th and 8th gyms. So Orochimaru can stay where he is. But you dont have to. These are only suggestions. You are the one who asked for MY opinion. Now, good day sir. Vote 10; chaos black.

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
    Sorry about no new screens or the beta I hav been busy makin my program wid Shaneypoo17. ^__^

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2006
    Hey This looks like a great hack im up to date on the naruto subs up to like 180 i beilive and i think this looks like an outstanding depiction of it i agree with Enix on the placment issuses i think kakashi should be the 8th badge as hes more of a teacher and should wish naruto luck on the elite four (5 hokages would be a good idea i suppose sennins would probably be better) i also think for the new pokemon you should include garaas monster and narutos monster forms and also the summons not necessarily kakashis dogs but for sure the gigantic frog, it would be great if u could focus on only a few ledgendary ones and make them reallllly good rather than a lot of just good ones i dunno just my two cents for you.

enyce

banned
    Years
    This looks really cool, I like pokemon and Naruto. But it'd be better if you did, it from the red and blue versions. Or leaf green fire red. I really wasnt into ruby or sapphire. But id still play it

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2009
    you could control a team (you know like team 7) instead of sending out pokemon you could send out a member of your team. They can learn jutsu's (instead of attacks) and learn up to four at once.
    instead of ability's you could have bloodlines like sharigan for example.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I like naruto but i think bleach is better.
    are there going to be any new scripts in here?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    your maps are horrid. :<

It looks crap. The sprites look ok but the mapping is dreadful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back