• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Naruto Shippuuden

Status
Not open for further replies.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
  • This is very impressive, but...I just hope you are a very into-it Naruto fan, if you need details of the series to be added in the game or just ideas, you can contact me...

Goodluck with this awesome game!

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • Overworlds

The overworlds are looking great i will post some screens up tommorrow with them in action.

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    I Dont know that Naruto THING,But the Sprite is great and Cool!.. you've beat me in Spriting ^_^.. Well Good luck and can you put some tiles to make it a little prettier? Good Luck Again >.<!

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • flash boy can i ask you something?

is akatsuki will be the last trainers that you will battle just like the E4?

Well they will be more like team rocket as you will battle each member a couple of times throughout the game and by the end of it resulting in all of them being dead there will be a suprise in place of the Elite 4 though and an event quite like Ash at the end of gold and silver but I don't want to reveal too much ^^

maoh4567

that's what she said...
    Years
  • Well they will be more like team rocket as you will battle each member a couple of times throughout the game and by the end of it resulting in all of them being dead there will be a suprise in place of the Elite 4 though and an event quite like Ash at the end of gold and silver but I don't want to reveal too much ^^

interesting...
    looks like there's a new reason for me to wait this hack ^^

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • Yeah

The idea was thought of quite a while ago for a long time so the whole story is already planned out.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    nice hack there dude :D keep it up and did you have plan adding akatsuki? coz its nc idea if you change akatsuki to gym leaders :D

flash boy

Hacking since 2006
    Years
  • Well...

Basically I thought about Gym leader very deeply and thought of how strange it would be to battle them in a Naruto hack so what I renamed them to or changed them to is 'special events' so instead of you winning one of these special events and recieving a badge it will just inform you that you have completed one of the eight events and a tick will appear in place of the badges to show completion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    Wow! Nice hack. I remember you made a Naruto/Pokemon hack years ago. I completely forgot about it. Good luck!

(I love the title screen. I could never do that!)

you made a pokemon naruto hack before?
    can you please send me the download of it?

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
  • right on...i've been thinking on this idea since i've joined this forum and now someone did really make it...cool....can't wait to play this...i'm a hundred % naruto and pokemon fan...xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back