• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    that sounds awesome and it gave me an idea for a pokemon hunt myself!

Zombie Cubone
    Hunt name: So shocking it'll send shivers down your spine!
    Reward: im not good with this part lol
    I was training my Pokemon when I saw a Cubone a little ways away. When I came closer to battle it I saw that its back was ripped open and its spine was showing it turned and looked at me and I only saw one eye and a red glow in the other. I ran as fast as I could! Please can you take care of it so I don't have to worry when I train my Pokemon?
    Posted by: Youngster Joe
    A zombie like Cubone with bits of flesh missing and maybe the bone it carries is its other arm

oldenmw

so i herd u liek mudkipz
    Years
  • they both sound cool- mabey more zombie pokemons? there could be a team working on them and you find them in certain areas after beating the elite 4 (if they exist)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Very cool ideas guys but after zombies+corrupted thats enough dark/ghost pokemon lol:) so how bout some ice types there my fav:) or fire,grass, other types i didnt make yet

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    do you have a problem with making a map for a pokemon hunt? its an idea for an ice type where the inside would be a old breaking frozen castle

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, I thought I'd jump in on the bandwagon, too.

Flare Ryhorn
    Hunt Name: Blazin' Saddles
    Description: Holy Murkrow! This is intense! I was just going for my daily hike up the mountain, when all of a sudden, I see a giant glowing rock that MOVED! Being the curious man I am, I threw a rock at it. BIG mistake! Somebody please calm this thing!
    Reward: Charcoal, $3000, ???
    Client: Hiker Thomas

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I could make a ice castle lol so how what the fakemon

Well, I thought I'd jump in on the bandwagon, too.

Flare Ryhorn
    Hunt Name: Blazin' Saddles
    Description: Holy Murkrow! This is intense! I was just going for my daily hike up the mountain, when all of a sudden, I see a giant glowing rock that MOVED! Being the curious man I am, I threw a rock at it. BIG mistake! Somebody please calm this thing!
    Reward: Charcoal, $3000, ???
    Client: Hiker Thomas
    hey man that actually would be really cool.. pluse im making a rhydon evo that looks cool instead of ugly rhyperior :) kians idea...also xion is the 14th members name???

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Hunt name: Unthawing the Past!
    Reward: again hardest part for me lol
    I read about an old castle around hear and thought there might be some truth to it. So I went a little ways and started going through some snow. I had almost given up, when I sent out my (insert name of any fire type here) to warm me up. The heat from my Pokemon melted some snow next to a mountain and uncovered a cave like opening. Once inside I found that I was in the very castle I was searching for! While I was looking at some of the details of the place I heard a terible (spelling?) noise and saw two big eyes looking at me from a distance! I got out of there as soon as I relised I was being chase by the creature! I tryed not to look back but I did once or twice and saw that the creature looked like a dragon! Please get that thing out of there so I can continue studying that castle!
    Posted by: Arcieolgist Jim(i just know i didnt get that right lol)
    As for the looks I would say a dragon with wings, fangs, claws made of ice

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Name: Kiwee >Level 16> Emax >Level 33> Moamp
    Type: Electric -> Electric/Flying -> Electric/Flying
    Kiwee Description: The name comes from Kiwi, the smallest flightless bird around, and Wee, a word used to describe a rushing sound. Kiwi is relatively smaller than most pokemon, at 11 inches. It is electric blue and can store electrical power that it needs to evolve in its armpits underneath its undeveloped wings.
    Emax Description: The name comes from Emu, a flightless bird, and Max, refering to maxing out power. Emax grows almost 2 feet when in comparison to kiwee. Emax's Speed is its most powerful statistic. Like its pre-evo, it is also Electric Blue. From here, it can begin to charge electricity inside its mouth as well
    Moamp: The name comes from Moa, the tallest flightless bird, and amp, an electrical current. This is the final form of the Kiwee evo line. Moamp is very large, though it still cannot fly.

Iff you need any mor details, pm me

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • wow lots of great hunt love them i wonder what duskulll and cubone would look like without there masks/skulls :?

i like the kiwi idea reminds me of digimon in a way :)

and for the castle there could be lots of frozen pokemon to find in the snow so there could be lots of ice hunts in that one place that would be cool :)

that would be a good idea it could be like this

'There are pokemon plotting against us i know they are there in the castle there hearts as cold as ice and more evil than team (forgot sorry :s) please you have to get the four frozen evil or we will al turn 2 ice' (after you catcha all four in the castle the hunt is complete)

~Mad Man BillyBob

there could be another one in a volcano that could include lots of fire hunts like the flaming rhyhorn :)

The ditto is so cool looks perfect :D

awww no update :/ o well

~kian

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I have been busy lately so I wasn't able to post but, now that I'm back, I must sday that all of the new fakemon and maps look amazing.

I especially like the teapot gastly.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
  • I'll join the hunt-making party.

Rock Igglybuff

Hunt Name: Kick it out of the cave!
    Description: Oh boy. I was walking through the cave, as usual, looking for Pokemon. Then, I saw what looked like the rough shadow of an Igglybuff. I chased the shadow, to find this weird rock. I looked closer, and it jumped at me. As I ran away, it looked to me like a Igglybuff made of rock. It was aggressive for an Igglybuff, and I don't want it to scare away the hikers!
    Reward: x5 Escape Rope, 1000$

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    two questions:
    1. What are some things that are going to be different from regular pokemon to hunt pokemon?
    2. What are the pokemon in battle sprite sizes?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Wow, this game is going to be amazing! I just know it! How many more gym leaders do you need and what type do they use?

Last edited:

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    OKAY UPDATE TIME PEOPLE.......

NOW FIRST UP I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE STALKERS OF EVERY POKEMON GAMES EVIL TEAM..TEAM INFINITY GRUNTS:)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    MALE(GRUNT)
    ~For team infinity and beyond~ (LOL)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FEMALE(GRUNT)
    ~A New world... A new life...~

NEXT UP IS A NEW GYM LEADER:) (I dont know why i make my female characters with nice legs lol..oh yea cuz i like them:))

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FOX(gym leader)age:25
    ~I love it when things go my way.~ by: Fox

NOW HERES A COUPLE OF NEW HUNTS ONE SUGGESTED BY TRIGGER AND THE OTHE BY KIAN

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~UNMASKED DUSKULL~
    HUNT NAME: Get it away from me!
    REWARD:???
    Ok, so I was out hunting pokemon at night when I saw a duskull which was where in that area so I said why not? Then when I snuck up on it and was about to catch it, it got scared and dropped its skull mask. It ran away but it left it's mask so I kept it as a trophy. Now at night I see it in my house haunting me with its disfigured face. Now I see why it wears a mask!
    posted by: Camper Lyle
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    NEW DUSKULL EVO!!!

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~CANNIBAL CUBONE~
    HUNT NAME: Blood Lust
    REWARD: 3000$, Dark Skull
    I was looking around for a rare pokemon and found this odd looking cubone then as i looked closer the skull was dark looking with red gunk all over it... so i got out my good old pidgey and tried to catch it then suddenly it KO my pidgey and and still tried to attack it after it was really injured. I managed to get it back into my pokeball,somene please find this cubone before someone elses pokemon gets hurt or possibly killed.
    posted by: Pokemon HunterTerry

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    (marowak's eyes are blood shot from the many battles its has endured.. be warned it is extremely violent.. it will even attack friends in a double battle:))

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

Wow, this game is going to be amazing! I just know it! How many more gym leaders do you need and what type do they use?
    thx man workin hard on it:) and lets see I pretty much have every thing about the gym leaders down.. but hey im always changin stuff so if u got an idea fire away:)

two questions:
    1. What are some things that are going to be different from regular pokemon to hunt pokemon?
    2. What are the pokemon in battle sprite sizes?
    OKAY MAKE NOTE PEOPLE THAT HUNT POKEMON WILL VARY FROM THEIR ORIGINAL SPECIES BUT NOT TO FAR... THEY WILL HAVE DIFFERENT STATS AS WELL AS DIFFERENT TYPES AND OR MOVES TO FIT THE HUNT:)

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~CANNIBAL CUBONE~
    HUNT NAME: Blood Lust
    REWARD: 3000$, Dark Skull
    I was looking around for a rare pokemon and found this odd looking cubone then as i looked closer the skull was dark looking with red gunk all over it... so i got out my good old pidgey and tried to catch it then suddenly it KO my pidgey and and still tried to attack it after it was really injurd and managed to get it back into my pokeball please find this pidgey before someone else lookes there pokemon like the one where cubone got its skull from
    posted by: Pokemon HunterTerry

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    (marowak's eyes are blood shot from the many battles its has endured.. be warned it is extremely violent.. it will even attack friends in a double battle:))

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

thx man workin hard on it:) and lets see I pretty much have every thing about the gym leaders down.. but hey im always changin stuff so if u got an idea fire away:)
    might wanna fix that lol other than that nice updates!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back