• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatJamma

From the ashes
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    wait a minute... dont tell me that team infinity is going to use one type of pokemon and then a zubat here and there

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    OKAY UPDATE TIME PEOPLE.......

NOW FIRST UP I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE STALKERS OF EVERY POKEMON GAMES EVIL TEAM..TEAM INFINITY GRUNTS:)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    MALE(GRUNT)
    ~For team infinity and beyond~ (LOL)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FEMALE(GRUNT)
    ~A New world... A new life...~

NEXT UP IS A NEW GYM LEADER:) (I dont know why i make my female characters with nice legs lol..oh yea cuz i like them:))

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FOX(gym leader)age:25
    ~I love it when things go my way.~ by: Fox

I actually don't like any of them, but not because of design. The grunts have abnormally small heads, and the gym leaders legs don't seem to have the correct proportion to the rest of her body.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I actually don't like any of them, but not because of design. The grunts have abnormally small heads, and the gym leaders legs don't seem to have the correct proportion to the rest of her body.
    I must fix that then.......

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I have a question: are you going to include corrupted versions of Legendaries? Just wondering cause I saw Primal Dialga recently and thought: that would be cool for ~Nebula~! I actually have some ideas for the Golems, as well as the Dogs and Ho-oh. Just thought I'd ask.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I have a question: are you going to include corrupted versions of Legendaries? Just wondering cause I saw Primal Dialga recently and thought: that would be cool for ~Nebula~! I actually have some ideas for the Golems, as well as the Dogs and Ho-oh. Just thought I'd ask.
    yea there will be alt legendaries :) you got any ideas then fire away:)

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • OKAY UPDATE TIME PEOPLE.......

NOW FIRST UP I WANT TO SHOW YOU THE STALKERS OF EVERY POKEMON GAMES EVIL TEAM..TEAM INFINITY GRUNTS:)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    MALE(GRUNT)
    ~For team infinity and beyond~ (LOL)

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FEMALE(GRUNT)
    ~A New world... A new life...~

NEXT UP IS A NEW GYM LEADER:) (I dont know why i make my female characters with nice legs lol..oh yea cuz i like them:))

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    FOX(gym leader)age:25
    ~I love it when things go my way.~ by: Fox

NOW HERES A COUPLE OF NEW HUNTS ONE SUGGESTED BY TRIGGER AND THE OTHE BY KIAN

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~UNMASKED DUSKULL~
    HUNT NAME: Get it away from me!
    REWARD:???
    Ok, so I was out hunting pokemon at night when I saw a duskull which was where in that area so I said why not? Then when I snuck up on it and was about to catch it, it got scared and dropped its skull mask. It ran away but it left it's mask so I kept it as a trophy. Now at night I see it in my house haunting me with its disfigured face. Now I see why it wears a mask!
    posted by: Camper Lyle
    POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    NEW DUSKULL EVO!!!

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~CANNIBAL CUBONE~
    HUNT NAME: Blood Lust
    REWARD: 3000$, Dark Skull
    I was looking around for a rare pokemon and found this odd looking cubone then as i looked closer the skull was dark looking with red gunk all over it... so i got out my good old pidgey and tried to catch it then suddenly it KO my pidgey and and still tried to attack it after it was really injured. I managed to get it back into my pokeball,somene please find this cubone before someone elses pokemon gets hurt or possibly killed.
    posted by: Pokemon HunterTerry

POKEMON ~NEBULA~
    (marowak's eyes are blood shot from the many battles its has endured.. be warned it is extremely violent.. it will even attack friends in a double battle:))

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS???

thx man workin hard on it:) and lets see I pretty much have every thing about the gym leaders down.. but hey im always changin stuff so if u got an idea fire away:)

OKAY MAKE NOTE PEOPLE THAT HUNT POKEMON WILL VARY FROM THEIR ORIGINAL SPECIES BUT NOT TO FAR... THEY WILL HAVE DIFFERENT STATS AS WELL AS DIFFERENT TYPES AND OR MOVES TO FIT THE HUNT:)

Wow...I mean... How the hell do you do that? xD You are one fantastic spriter, I love them all. The new duskull evo is so cool man!

Haven't posted a hunt in a while-
    Razor Phanphy
    Hunt Name: Heavy Hitter
    Reward: Iron Coat, $4500
    I was just on my mid-morning walk through the nearby woods, when suddenly a terrible noise bellowed from the trees! Naturally, I decided to inspect it, but as I got closer to the undergrowth, something small and metal tore through the trees and hit me in the chest! I ran before it had the chance to do any more damage, but i'm seriously worried, that thing could kill someone!
    Posted by: Explorer Jonah
    Physical description: A phanphy with a metallic coat and spines coming off it on the forehead and back, would evolve into a dophan with similar armour. Also, I was thinking it could possibly have a giant elephant evo? :P

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, my idea for the Golems, with the exception being Regigigas, was Regice to be kinda shattered, Regirock to crystalised, and Registeel to be kinda melted. IDK. Just basic ideas, but I thought it would be kinda cool to see just what makes those dot "eyes" appear...

As for the dogs, I was thinking maybe making them Earth, Rock, and Flying as an alternative, counter trio with maybe dual type Dark/Psychic/Fighting, and the Ho-oh that created them could be like a fallen Ho-oh. You know, like when it brings deceased Pokemon back to life, they are darker and corrupted to reflect the Ho-oh's nature. That could actually tie in really well, unless you have something else in mind.

Also, just for the new Duskull evo, how about something like Voidusk for the name? The 'dusk' part is the final half instead of the first half, as a means of showing how backwards it is to the traditional Dusk- family, and the term 'void' is... well... pretty fitting considering it is the Grim Reaper Pokemon. Just thought I'd throw it out there.

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
    Years
  • Well, my idea for the Golems, with the exception being Regigigas, was Regice to be kinda shattered, Regirock to crystalised, and Registeel to be kinda melted. IDK. Just basic ideas, but I thought it would be kinda cool to see just what makes those dot "eyes" appear...

As for the dogs, I was thinking maybe making them Earth, Rock, and Flying as an alternative, counter trio with maybe dual type Dark/Psychic/Fighting, and the Ho-oh that created them could be like a fallen Ho-oh. You know, like when it brings deceased Pokemon back to life, they are darker and corrupted to reflect the Ho-oh's nature. That could actually tie in really well, unless you have something else in mind.

Cool, I like it, the Fallen Ho-oh almost reminds me of XD's Shadow Lugia, the dogs and regis sound excellent.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    got a hunt and possably a pre evo for ya

Hunt name: Tangled roots
    I was looking for a Tangela (the pokemon made out of vines lol) when I saw what looked like one but it looked a bit smaller and brown when I came closer it ran a little ways a way, it then planted its feet into the ground and the things that looked like branches grew leaves and it refused to battle. Can you please capture it so my dad can see it because he would like to study it.
    Posted by: Youngster Hector
    Basically a Tangela that looks like a bush insted of a mess of vines it would be a bush so possably a pre evo of tangela

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    HERES A HUNT IDEA FROM The Lost Memory of Number XIV.....

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

~RESURRECTED HO-OH~
    HUNT NAME: BEYOND EXTINCTION
    REWARD:???
    ???
    posted by: ???

the ressurected ho-oh will be located somewhere around the "brink of extinction"

got a hunt and possably a pre evo for ya

Hunt name: Tangled roots
    I was looking for a Tangela (the pokemon made out of vines lol) when I saw what looked like one but it looked a bit smaller and brown when I came closer it ran a little ways a way, it then planted its feet into the ground and the things that looked like branches grew leaves and it refused to battle. Can you please capture it so my dad can see it because he would like to study it.
    Posted by: Youngster Hector
    Basically a Tangela that looks like a bush insted of a mess of vines it would be a bush so possably a pre evo of tangela
    good hunt I will be sure to make it:)

do you need anything right now man? (I'm working on VS sprite for Boogie)
    oh cool lol no im good you just finish that:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    OMG I love the unmasked duskull and new evos you made! Thanks man! What is Fox's type? The sexy type......

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • Nice job on the Ho-Oh! However, I suggest making the black parts brighter. I can't really tell what is what. And the choice of blue you used (say that three times fast) was a bit too bright. Take the brightness down a bit.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Wow...I mean... How the hell do you do that? xD You are one fantastic spriter, I love them all. The new duskull evo is so cool man!

Haven't posted a hunt in a while-
    Razor Phanphy
    Hunt Name: Heavy Hitter
    Reward: Iron Coat, $4500
    I was just on my mid-morning walk through the nearby woods, when suddenly a terrible noise bellowed from the trees! Naturally, I decided to inspect it, but as I got closer to the undergrowth, something small and metal tore through the trees and hit me in the chest! I ran before it had the chance to do any more damage, but i'm seriously worried, that thing could kill someone!
    Posted by: Explorer Jonah
    Physical description: A phanphy with a metallic coat and spines coming off it on the forehead and back, would evolve into a dophan with similar armour. Also, I was thinking it could possibly have a giant elephant evo? :P
    thx fish always so encouraging lol

OMG I love the unmasked duskull and new evos you made! Thanks man! What is Fox's type? The sexy type......
    np man lol and yea she uses poison lol

Nice job on the Ho-Oh! However, I suggest making the black parts brighter. I can't really tell what is what. And the choice of blue you used (say that three times fast) was a bit too bright. Take the brightness down a bit.
    ok cool let me take care of that right quick:) thx for compliment

actually Cadgod could you correct the color tones of ho-oh for me lol im tired:(

Last edited:

Braemon

Trust No One
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Hey darth, great ideas, long time listener, first time caller LOL. ok so the sprites you have are just out of this world amazing! i mean HOLY CRAP! nintendo would be hiring people to kick in the junk because they'd be so pissed that they didn't think of this first! Ok i have a few good ideas for you, and some observations. First up, the char. designs for team inf. and the gym leader were beautiful! why change them?? fox's legs didn't look right to others because they are used to seeing 12 year olds portray gym leaders, and to me fox looked like she was about 25 or higher. the heads on the team inf were perfectly proportioned! dont change those!!

ok a few ideas for the fakemons:
    the resurrected ho-oh looks great, just tone down that violent shade of blue and maybe reverse the sprite so its like a mirror image of the gold/silver sprite, like instead of ho-oh's head pointing left have it pointing right.

i love the new duskull, but seriously why change its name? its just got no mask..
    but with the cannibal cubone, i would change his name to like canibone or something lol. also what about taking off his bone helmet? what the heck is under there anyway? lol.

one last thing, do you have a name for the third nosepass form yet? i was thinking like tribopass or tribapass cause he's got the whole tribal mask thing goin on...

let me know what you think man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back