• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Sorry about that, Gale. I wasn't meaning anything. Just remembering. I actually like the Shaymin and Celebi idea, though. The Shaymin could be like the fabled burning bush. The Celebi could be like its movie counterpart when captured with the hunter ball. Ahh, sweet memories.

As for the crack about KH, I see what you're saying.

Spoiler:

Edit: @ cadgod: I like the Munchlax evo idea. I'd call it Jerrlax (for Jerry the Subway guy.)

Why are you sorry. Great minds think alike is what the saying says. That is if you are talking about the Regi ideas.

Edit: Does anyone like the Mew idea. I know it is not serious, but every video game has to have some laughs.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Why are you sorry. Great minds think alike is what the saying says. That is if you are talking about the Regi ideas.

Edit: Does anyone like the Mew idea. I know it is not serious, but every video game has to have some laughs.

Well, I tend to come off as a bit rash, so I was afraid I had offended you. As for the Mew idea, I love it, but there is already going to be a new Mew lols, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe if it was another Pokemon, like a Natu, it would be more well received. IDK. I'm not the creator. Personally, a big Natu and Xatu would be great. Maybe if there was a back story, like it got greedy because people relied on its predictions too much. It could still be Flying type, but maybe Dark instead of Psychic. It's just brainstorming.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I think that is a great idea. No you didn't at all offend me by the way. Sometimes I accidentally come off a bit rash to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    I think you guys missed my post ( i was looking for some cnc):

hey guys here are some sprites I made for the game:

Octopuny (water):
    Papopus.png

Occupus (water/ psychic):
    Occupus.png

I will never be as good as alex, and I'm a bit rusty. keep in mind that this is my first attempt at DP shading.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    I thought I did give constructive critism. That just shows not to do homework while on the computer. Sorry about that.

I honestly think the second one Occupus doesn't need that pink outline so think on the head. That makes the sprite look worse in my opinion. I also think that the colors between the evolutions should be more similar. I understand theat sometimes when a pokemon evolves the color changes but I think it would look better with both similar colors. Please remember that this is just my feedback so don't change it just because I just said it. I honsestly hate when someone changes something just because one person doesn't like it.

Edit: I just thought of a new Pokemon Hunt.

Toxic Ralts
    Reward:???
    While returning home from the Poke Mart I saw a trail of dead plants. I decide to follow it. At the end of the trail I saw a stange Ralts. Wherever it walked, things got poisoned and died. Someone need to stop this creature befor it gets too dangerous.

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I think you guys missed my post ( i was looking for some cnc):

hey guys here are some sprites I made for the game:

Octopuny (water):
    Papopus.png

Occupus (water/ psychic):
    Occupus.png

I will never be as good as alex, and I'm a bit rusty. keep in mind that this is my first attempt at DP shading.

I like Octopuny. I think it is done really well. Occupus could use some work. First of all, I like the aura look you were going for, but IDK. It's a bit too much. Maybe you could have some of the shells floating around it. The next proble is the face. It looks a little.... bland, I guess I should say? The mouth is the most unattractive feature. It is too big. Plus, an Octopus doesn't have a mouth like that. Its mouth is like Tentacruel. You could always go for a Kraken~esque beak. That would look pretty good. The tentacles could also be fanned out a little. It looks too skinny. It needs to be more... full, if you get my meaning. Finally, another thing about the tentacles is the yellow. It needs to be darkened up and thinned out a little. Don't overdo it.

As for your worry about shading, I think they are pretty well shaded.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    @Andinator:
    hey.... octopuny looks cool and dnt worry about occupus I will try and fix em up(octopus's have beaks lol):)and you will definetly be better than me if you keep spriting

@Wind Gale: Woah lots of hunts to choose from lol:) I will use some of your ideas

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    there will actually be a third kracken form. and thats why I wanted to maintain the non-beak form for now. otherwise I would have gone directly to the beak back when I was only drawing it XD. Occupus had so many designs before I ended up with this one

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Nice. Still, I don't really like this mouth. It just doesn't go well with an octopus. Maybe a tinier, less developed beak, or a set of pincers. Also, I still stand by my belief that you should adjust the tentacles.

Also, @ Vaga: what are the Starters' second types, if any? Or are you planning on keeping it hidden to the world?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    thnx for all the cnc guys. It'll help me out next time. This is actually the first time i drew something pixel by pixel (my other scratches were based off of drawings I made

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    no problem Andinator:) you will definitely improve..
    oh and XIV its pretty basic ,the types
    Alien/Grass
    Alien/Fire
    Alien/Water

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    awww all are the same type. ehhh i disagree the fire should be ground in my opinion

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    this just hit me what would happen if a hunt pokemon bred with the normal version of the pokemon (like the hydratini with a normal dratini)

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    this just hit me what would happen if a hunt pokemon bred with the normal version of the pokemon (like the hydratini with a normal dratini)

What happens when different types of Burmy mate? (I don't know myself, but it would make sense to use the same concept)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    yea, srry man, but I have to agree. If they are all the same second type, then it would be too boring. I'd like to see the slug as a water/light (as it seems to resemble neptune) and the galtorches evos could be comboed with another one of the new types

EDIT: I think it would result in a normal dratini (as most of the time mutations are reccessive gemes, save for an 11th finger)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    hitmaniquinz.png
    Hey guys Heres a hitmonchan corrupted evo... (Hitmaniquin)ghost/fight
    pokedex description: A doll spawned by the high ego of hitmonchan.It is small but it far surpasses the strength of hitmonchan

actually Im still debating that one lol

yea, srry man, but I have to agree. If they are all the same second type, then it would be too boring. I'd like to see the slug as a water/light (as it seems to resemble neptune) and the galtorches evos could be comboed with another one of the new types

EDIT: I think it would result in a normal dratini (as most of the time mutations are reccessive gemes, save for an 11th finger)
    Ok you guys were right Let me here some suggestions for the types:)

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I like the Hitmanequin. It is kinda cute. As for the Type Suggestions, why not go with Grass/Virus, Fire/Alien, And Water/Light? I mean, depending on what each element is strong against, you could do it to where each one has the type advantage over the other two, like Light>Virus>Alien>Light. It would be more un that way, so that no one chooses the uber starter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hitmoniquin should have some relation to banntte too as it takes over dolls. also, you could have a robot toy version of rotom (electric/steel) in reference to the toy that charon had when he was a boy

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    I agree with XIV on the grass and water starters. I still think that the fire starter should be ground at least the second evo

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    my choice would be grass/alien, fire/ground, and water/psychic (or dark or ghost)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back