• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    upon further examination I have come to the conclusion that the fire starter should be ground, the grass should be virus, and the water to be either ghost or cosmic.
    why did I try to make myself sound smart

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    ...And your reasoning for that is...?

The third evo of the grass looks like it has like a disease ball coming from its head. The second evo of the fire literally is in the ground. The water's first evo has something floating near it and all three evos don't look earth-like

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Well, I hate to steer from one TAH to another, but what ARE the strengths and weaknesses of the new types? I'm sure it was stated awhile back, but I iz lazy, plus it will help in deciding on the starter, so a refresher would be good.
    Also, @ Andinator, your Photobucket bandwith has been exceeded. You might wanna re-upload with a different source.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey guys Heres another fakemon... (rox) Wind/ground
    roc.png
    It makes its home deep in valleys. Upon swinging its massive wings it can generate massive gusts.
    > = 2xdamage
    < = 0.5xdamage
    also
    virus>alien,fight,normal
    wind>flying,ground,fire (0 damage to water)
    cosmic>cosmic,dragon,alien
    light>dark,ghost,psy,virus
    alien>normal,alien,water,steel

damn i dont feel like typin lol..
    Ill tell u the rest later lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    srry man, gotta disagree w/ the wind type. isnt it the same as flying? btw, you didn't send me a copy today. do you know which sight to have the downloadlink?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I know what I will do I will replace flying with wind or mabey change wind name to aero or aerial. to include bird and air moves

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    wait but if they are different (strengths and weaknesses) shouldnt you keep both?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • I disagree with you, Alex. 'Flying' is a type represneting of all Pokemon with some form of wings. 'Wind' very easily refers to Pokemon that utilize or are in some way formed of wind-based attributes (Clouds, for example). Castform would be the perfect canidate for a Wind type, but since Wind doesn't actually exsist, it's Normal because Flying wouldn't suit it.

Keep Wind and Flying. It'd make more sense.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    i dunno about that. maybe you should ditch wind. You could make a brand new type that keeps the type advantages and everything. another idea I had was a third type. not all pokemon will have a third type and it doesnt affect type advantageousness and all. all it would do is give stat bonus to moves of that type

EDIT: After reading pichus post replace the first two lines with this: Keep the wind types, but rename it. and plus by pichu's logic, rox would be a flying type

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    i just thot of something all the pokemon that fly could be flying (and whatever secondary type) but some moves would be wind type. just a segjestion

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • A Third type would be interesting. I believe some Pokemon can't be summarized in two types alone. Can't think of any right now though XD

Btw, I love the new Fakemon =)

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    yea I was gonna keep wind for pokemon that utilize wind as a element. like castform etc..I have a fight/wind pokemon that uses wind to fight etc thats why I created it.
    I should change Rox type to fly/ground or wind/fly?

I sooooo wanted to script to add a third type. like.... I think lugiah would be like
    fly/psy/water you get me

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • Definitly Flying/Ground. And, yeah, Lugia is a prime example of a Triple-Type Pokemon! Although, I think Dragon/Psychic/Water would suit. Lugia seems like a dragon to me...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    he's got a point there. but i think it was to match up with the birds. But yea he should definitely get STAB for psychic type moves. anyways until tomorrow guys

ANDINATOR OUT

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Hey Darth, I was rereading the first post to check for general updates and a question sprung to mind, a few actually. Is there going to be a daycare or other method for breeding, and if so, what happens if i leave a Boltic Flygon, (don't knoew actual name), with a regular one, or the virus ditto for example? And lastly, have you come up with an alternate method of evolving trade evolution pokemon, just want to know IF not HOW.

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Hey Darth, I was rereading the first post to check for general updates and a question sprung to mind, a few actually. Is there going to be a daycare or other method for breeding, and if so, what happens if i leave a Boltic Flygon, (don't knoew actual name), with a regular one, or the virus ditto for example? And lastly, have you come up with an alternate method of evolving trade evolution pokemon, just want to know IF not HOW.

dude he has already been bombarded with this question over and over and he so far has not decided. If you will read through the thread instead of just the first page you will find these things.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2010
    Sorry, I didn't mean for it sound like I just read the first post that was just when it occurred to me. I have been trying to read all the posts, I musta skipped page 28, that one's on me, I'll be sure to click more carefully when going through pages, sorry Darth.
    Oh and thanks for pointing that out Death Shadow I'll be more careful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back