• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    You know, thinking back to the fallen Ho-oh, I've thought of a pretty clever (albeit simple) name for the thing: Hol-loh (pronounced like the word hollow). It follows the whole reversibility thing, and it also means empty space. A fallen Ho-oh is essentially a Ho-oh devoid of pretty much everything except existence, so.... However, if you just wanna keep its name as Ho-oh, then disregard this message. :P

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    so ive noticed that the hero used a blastoise a few times so im wondering how will the other starters be obtained?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hol-loh ......cool XIV .just like a nobody eh....

Eh heh. I never actually thought of that. I'm in the mindset of BbS now. Apprentice Vanitas FTEW!

Eh-hem. Anyway, since we are on the subject, how is the actual insertion going? You haven't actually said how many Fakes you've inserted. The same can be said for trainer sprites and OWs. I'd very much like to see some OWs for the gym leaders and the female heroine.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Eh heh. I never actually thought of that. I'm in the mindset of BbS now. Apprentice Vanitas FTEW!

Eh-hem. Anyway, since we are on the subject, how is the actual insertion going? You haven't actually said how many Fakes you've inserted. The same can be said for trainer sprites and OWs. I'd very much like to see some OWs for the gym leaders and the female heroine.
    well I am working on the ovs for hunt pokemon at the moment.. as for the actual insertion i havent added any fakes except the starters.(yea im waiting for bbs to. got my psp hacked and ready lol)

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    oh wow and hey speaking of the starters i just noticed some problems with the fire type starter's first and second forms.

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    here i circled what i do beleive are errors

edit sorry if you cant see it too good

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    i think you need to edit the mugshot of the eclipse guy again but nothing major , just the color of his hood , i think it should be like a dark purple , like in the sprite of him.

just saying :) everything else is cool , creepy actually

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Dude the name of someone in your game should be "quasar" since it's the most powerful thing currently in the universe. The only thing that was more powerful was the big bang.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2013
    i think you need to edit the mugshot of the eclipse guy again but nothing major , just the color of his hood , i think it should be like a dark purple , like in the sprite of him

Like this:
    EclypseHeadShot.png
    ?

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Cool lizardman did it for me lol:) also the boss of team infinity name is Quazar.. yes its supposed to be spelled that way:)

here i circled what i do beleive are errors

edit sorry if you cant see it too good
    Oh I see...hey pat for the first fire one. I just forgot to take out the green background right there lol.. and for the second I forgot to take out the background around the checker shade...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back