• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    THX PAT
    AND THX KIAN
    well i have no problem spriting for you guys pleasure but yea iy is hard and it does take time:)
    but yea
    HERES A HUNT SUGGESTED BY MY BUDDY FISH94

boltictrapinch.png
    (GROUND/ELECTRIC)
    Boltic Trapinch
    Hunt Name: Surging Fury
    Reward: $2250, Surge Protector
    Found this devilish bugger sapping the power from some poor woman's house, need a good trainer to put it in its place.
    Posted by: Electrician Ryan
    boltic.png
    (Flygon will probably still be ground/dragon)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I want to play this and to maybe help you alittle you can use any of my Fakemon (no sprites, sprites from sprite factory cant be used but created a idea look) there here.

-TheZeide

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Cool, I likes it!

They gotta do something about that character minimum. It's just way to annoying and somewhat useless.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    I want to play this and to maybe help you alittle you can use any of my Fakemon (no sprites, sprites from sprite factory cant be used but created a idea look) there here.

-TheZeide
    Thx man... and thx for the offer but I wouldnt dare use another regions fakemon I swore to myself Id sprite all of my fakemon:) (how aver annoying it may be.. seriously)

Cool, I likes it!

They gotta do something about that character minimum. It's just way to annoying and somewhat useless.
    thx lol and your rite they have to do something about the limit lol

dude this is going to be the best game ever!!!
    Yea I hope so pat:)............ these dots were used to complete the 25 character requirement thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hey man, I think you should stop accepting pokmehunts. you dont wanna have too many if you know what i mean

Death5 Shadow

Apocalyptic Salvation
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    dude have you decided what the opposite of the dratini hunt is going to be next

also I came up with a new move:

Terminal Illness
    Type: Virus
    Damage: N/A
    Accuracy: 100 or 35
    Effect: Will die in three turns or one hit KO

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • well guys heres my ATTEMPT at the flaming rhyhorn just to say it could do with a few touches but im too tired and thought id show it :/ :

not the best but o well not quite done anyway ill finish it tomarrow ;) cya

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hey man, scrathed ya a new pokemon (its not as good as urs srry):

DaydreamPokemon.png

its Vividream!! the third member of Cressalia(dreams) and Darkrai(nightmares). This one represents Daydreams, and its a light type

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Hey man, scrathed ya a new pokemon (its not as good as urs srry):

DaydreamPokemon.png

its Vividream!! the third member of Cressalia(dreams) and Darkrai(nightmares). This one represents Daydreams, and its a light type
    Its actually realy good alot better than my attempt...mabey its the colors...idk anybody wana try?
    daydreampokemon.png

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    hmm ditch the cloud (cuz it makes it look like it sleeping not daydreaming), make it laying like the other one and we will have a winner!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    yea. The point is that he's daydreaming, not sleeping though i like the cloud

Last edited:

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    no one posting. thread getting boring. error. thread for the most awesome game should not be boring. RAWR! someone post something!!! lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back